Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has probably been said about 12 or so times in this thread, but I only read page 1, "A drop of water?"

Dont go there! :wall:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

<3

3 Haha

Still though, a chip can't kill!

Im talking no launches or anything, there is no world's largest chip, or a recorded on how big a chip can be(considering that it is still easily breakble. like a normal chip)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

<3

3 Haha

Im talking no launches or anything, there is no world's largest chip, or a recorded on how big a chip can be(considering that it is still easily breakble. like a normal chip)

The salt can dehydrate you

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

how do you get into a black hole without dying?

Obviously you are superman.

Then *insert object here* would bounce off your chest into the abyss.

It only works because of our sun.He would have been normal on Krypton.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

<3

3 Haha

Let me make this point again, any item dealing with mass, therefore "physical" has the potential to kill. The rambling about "fluff atoms" isn't logically true, because it cannot exist. Atoms are the fundamentals of elements, as in, it is the element. Second, an atom shot at the speed of light is also impossible, because anything with a mass grater than zero cannot be greater than or equal to c, the speed of light. However, atoms can be split, and I don't think I need to explain the dangers involving that.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

<3

3 Haha

Let me make this point again, any item dealing with mass, therefore "physical" has the potential to kill. The rambling about "fluff atoms" isn't logically true, because it cannot exist. Atoms are the fundamentals of elements, as in, it is the element. Second, an atom shot at the speed of light is also impossible, because anything with a mass grater than zero cannot be greater than or equal to c, the speed of light. However, atoms can be split, and I don't think I need to explain the dangers involving that.

You act like its a common thing to walk down the street and a atom splits and kills.

CAN YOU at least be more realistic, yes we get it, atoms split. But you said that it takes alot of energy, something not the adverage person wouldn't have to do such a thing.

You act like its a common thing to walk down the street and a atom splits and kills.

CAN YOU at least be more realistic, yes we get it, atoms split. But you said that it takes alot of energy, something not the adverage person wouldn't have to do such a thing.

It's not a question of 'how common is it', it's a question of 'can it kill you'. And anything physical can kill you, so the answer is NO.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

<3

3 Haha

The energy needed is almost negligible compared to the energy gained.

I typed a few short sentences until I read his post:

It's not a question of 'how common is it', it's a question of 'can it kill you'. And anything physical can kill you, so the answer is NO.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I still say the splitting or anihilating of one atom isnt enough energy to be fatal.

Depends on the atom.

I think uranium being split could cause a kill.

I still say the splitting or anihilating of one atom isnt enough energy to be fatal.

x=(1.672621637(83)×10^-27) (3000 * 10^8^2) (92)

y=(1.67492729(28)×10^?27) (3000 * 10^8^2) (146)

z=(9.10938215(45)×10^?31) (3000 * 10^8^2) (<32 * 8)

e= x + y + z +- .5%

If you want, you can calculate it out. I assure you, it is.

(the energy in a Uranium atom)

hopesolopatriot.jpg

x=(1.672621637(83)×10^-27) (3000 * 10^8) (92)

y=(1.67492729(28)×10^?27) (3000 * 10^8) (146)

z=(9.10938215(45)×10^?31) (3000 * 10^8) (<32 * 8)

e= x + y + z +- .5%

want to tell me how much energy that is?

also, why arent there any squarings in your math there?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

x=(1.672621637(83)×10^-27) (3000 * 10^8 ^2) (92)

y=(1.67492729(28)×10^?27) (3000 * 10^8 ^2) (146)

z=(9.10938215(45)×10^?31) (3000 * 10^8 ^2) (<32 * 8)

e= x + y + z +- .5%

want to tell me how much energy that is?

also, why arent there any squarings in your math there?

Hah, you're right, I forgot to square it. I'm not going to, because the Windows calculator doesn't cut it.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Has anyone else become incredibly paranoid thanks to this thread? :shock:

Yes! :thumbsup:

As I said, it's impossible. But with every creation of particle colliders, we get closer and closer. The fact is, that it's moving around a 2km ring at the speed of light. If someone, let's say, stood within that ring, the atoms would be forced through your body effortlessly every single time it went around.

And seeing as matter is pretty much made of nothing, the chances of a single atom hitting you has the same chances as you jumping off a plane and landing on a tuna fish sandwich.

hiccup.png

As I said, it's impossible. But with every creation of particle colliders, we get closer and closer. The fact is, that it's moving around a 2km ring at the speed of light. If someone, let's say, stood within that ring, the atoms would be forced through your body effortlessly every single time it went around.

And seeing as matter is pretty much made of nothing, the chances of a single atom hitting you has the same chances as you jumping off a plane and landing on a tuna fish sandwich.

Statistically, I think not.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Ready for the combo breaker?

List of things that can't kill me -

People that are dead, and cremated. Their ashes have been spread somewhere.

Chicken Pox (I'm immune to the virus)

Swallowing a perfectly spherical, 100% h2o ice cube with a diameter of 1/4 inch (about .5 cm)

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Swallowing a perfectly spherical, 100% h2o ice cube with a diameter of 1/4 inch (about .5 cm)

1. The ashes could be inhaled, clogging you lungs where you die of suffocation.

2. This is about people in general.

3. Inflamed esophagus, when you swallow it, it goes down so far that it cannot be coughed up, but to far up to be swallowed. Losing balance, and stepping with the slightest step on it, where you slip and fall.

I'll try to move to more reasonable approaches, but again, everything physical can kill you. Period.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

1. The ashes could be inhaled, clogging you lungs where you die of suffocation.

2. This is about people in general.

3. Inflamed esophagus, when you swallow it, it goes down so far that it cannot be coughed up, but to far up to be swallowed. Losing balance, and stepping with the slightest step on it, where you slip and fall.

I'll try to move to more reasonable approaches, but again, everything physical can kill you. Period.

1. The ashes are spread somewhere remember? Over an ocean, in a forest, etc..

2. I'm definately not the only person in the world immune to Chicken Pox, or other diseases for that matter.

3. An ice cube of that size would melt before reaching esophogaus

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png