Mages runes SHOULDENT stack

pureprayer

i meen srsly mages runes shouldent stack. I mean meleers dont have nething that stakcs and rangers have to go out of their safespot to get arrows nd bolts nd javalains. Magers can cast as many anceints as they want and dont even hav 2 do a qwest. I mean rly who wants to see a lvl 3 ice barrageing becaues they cna! Dey should onyl be abel to hav non stackable rounes so dey r weakr becuse now dey r to strong.

4 ranges to get n accumulauter you hav to do a hard quest in "aneimal magnatism" (im sur many of u havent done because of hard reqs.) and maghes don have to do any quest to do ice barage is it not fair! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This rant is about people not reading the full threads mostly on the rsof.

I saw a thread called: Whips should require 85 slayer and he got hundreds of "No they shoulden't because only some people could use them then" when the rant was about other items (spottier cape etc.) requiring hunter requirements. QFK: 74-75-363-57611659

I have had this happen to me before.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

If you can't stack runes, you can only cast a few spells before you have to bank again. That means you have to bank every 20 or so seconds. Melee does not require such heavy banking, nor does ranging. So I don't have a clue were this idea comes from, but it's sure as hell one of the most [developmentally delayed]ed things I've ever heard.

Use your brains already. And check your spelling. For christs sake.

If you can't stack runes, you can only cast a few spells before you have to bank again. That means you have to bank every 20 or so seconds. Melee does not require such heavy banking, nor does ranging. So I don't have a clue were this idea comes from, but it's sure as hell one of the most [developmentally delayed] things I've ever heard.

:D proves my point.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

If you can't stack runes, you can only cast a few spells before you have to bank again. That means you have to bank every 20 or so seconds. Melee does not require such heavy banking, nor does ranging. So I don't have a clue were this idea comes from, but it's sure as hell one of the most [developmentally delayed] things I've ever heard.

:D proves my point.

lol this is funny ::'

:shame: to all of the people who didnt read it

The generic assumption with threads of such titles is that the thread will contain a discussion based on that. People shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but hey, if they can't read much higher than a 12th grade level, they'll always jump to conclusions. \'

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Wow your stupid, think of how underpowered mage is and how badly they'd suck if they couldnt stack.

[hide=]::'[/hide]

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Yeah, that's why I don't go to the RSOF anymore, I'm too fed up with random players who just post to post, and don't even read the whole thread.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

i am not a victim of troll thread!

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

So you're actually ranting about people who don't read threads?
thats pretty much exactly what hes doing. and doing it well
I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

So you're actually ranting about people who don't read threads?

Yep thats exactly what im doing.

QFK:74-75-363-57611659

Ha! Thats Epic. Good thing I always read threads though, unless it involves EatRuneAr--Erm, *cough cough* the Accursed one. :-#

I do like how it's trying to lure people though. Almost had me when I read the title though. ALMOST. Hats off to you my friend.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

To be fair this wasn't a fair attempt.

I just so happened to read other peoples reactions first, but normally I would see the title, see your crappy spelling and a few of your points then hit the add reply button.

I would have read your thread.

Zerker_jane.png