Weekly Poll: What would you do if you lost your RS wealth?

n_odie

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly recover via herb farming.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

lol this happened to me about 1 week before christmas :lol:

because I got my account back I was not too mad so I decided to just slowly recover.

The worst part though was that I'm not a skiller, and I lost 17.5m most of which I made by getting a visage drop.

All in all I think it was for the best, makes the game more fun to start all over, plus I got to work on my skills and am now working on getting a quest cape :thumbsup:

So far, 2 months have passed and I've made about 3m so I think I'll be back to normal within a year and I might even get another visage drop :pray:

santadialoguedr8.jpg

discoemotesmalldc4.png

gratzon99strsmallth5.png

[hide=]Blood_Seraph.png[/hide]

I'd most probably ask a friend to be kind enough to lend me a rune axe for a few days, and chop some trees down.

I'd use that money, to buy a Dragon Scimitar and a Rune set, and a few bunyip pouches, and head to Abyssal Demons and get some drops :)

So I guess slowly recovering is what I'm trying to hint at here :P

EDIT:

Or I'd take it as a hint to quit my Main and concentrate on a noob for a while (Starting again :P)

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to those who think they've found it.

Rusty_TiTin.png

I'd hardly ever play. I'd beg my clan for 60k, dump battle staffs into the ge regularly for profit, although not as much as I need the staffs to sell instant to have money to buy more staffs. I'd do this for a long time. As soon as I start making any money over 450k, I will dump it in my kingdom. (I'd have to buy lunar staff back.) Once I have enough money (500k banked for battle staffs, 1.5m in kingdom every saturday) I'd save up for veracs and monkfish. Maybe some combat potions. And save up for an altar, workshop, and kharyll (canifs) tele in my house if it was destroyed. Then, I'd to battle staffs for 80k profit a day, kingdom for ABOUT 1m profit a week, and do barrows.

All of this would probably take about 6-7 weeks. Untill I got veracs back, I would play about 5 minutes a day, and 20 minutes on saturdays. I'd probably become a barrows nerd once I got veracs....but once I got veracs, I'd have some combat equipment, and start TRULY rebuilding my account. Probably be a barrows nerd =p

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

just happened to me 1 day ago... 40 mil + lost ... f2p..... IM SLOWLY recovering :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[Mod Edit: No need to add that many "O"s, it just expands the page, and gets pretty annoying.]

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Hopefully when that happens, I'm pretty much done with combat. So, it wouldn't matter much then, I would be sticking with skilling, or playing on my skiller much more.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

If only the cash, I wouldn't cry or anything as it's only just over 1m, but items... ouch.

2 whips, 1 Dchain, Dlegs, 2 Dsquares, 2 Dmeds and most other equipment i have at 2, makes a net value of over 20m. I would cry then...

With runes, ores, bars etc etc lost: quit, probably forever.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

if i lost everything again [itd be the 3rd time] i would:

hunt chins for 100k

buy a dragon scim

camp spiritual mages for boots

sell boots for whip

use whip to camp more of them

buy barrows

go gwd

???

huge profit

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I lost a about 10m chinning about 3-4 weeks ago. I was looking up tide charts...I'll skip to the sad part. Soon as I tried to teleport, a wudya know, a random event, the school one. Soon as I reach my grave, it crumbles. Bye bye void, rangers, archer, pots, and my thousands of fury little friends. :wall:

Money comes and goes, so now Im just pking, investing, and a few other things. It sucks. :wall:

cash i usually put straight to skills...if i lost my whole bank with whip, armor, ect...and ess

then most likely ask my friend to lend me rune pick and mine pure ess w/ abby titan til 10k ess then make 20k nats and buy more ess :thumbsup:

StarViv.png

Well, i would slowly gain it back i only have around 30M i could just skill to get it, maybe mine ess and make nats or do the great orb project or something, wouldnt take long. on another note my real life friend was hacked about a month ago, lost 40-60M. Nothing he could do, he got his acc hacked lost stuff but still has acc. Someone he met a month before that wanted to go to gwd with him, so he said to go to a website and sign up for his team, so my friend went and it was "re-directed" to the rs forums, so he went to sign in, it was key logged, bad ending. the minute it happened he said he quit. day later i see him on, he somehow had gotten 2M so far. now he has well over 20M if not 30M now and he has not no-lifed just worked hard. btw i was at his house when it happened, i went on my account after that and the kid on my friend account wanted me to do the same thing, i didnt fall for it obviously but he actually got some people of my friends friend list. so if you ever get re-directed to runescape, dont sign on, also never go to any website ending in [LikelyScam] almost any site hacks your acc believe me ive seen many.

I have a quest cape woot!

years playing:3

good drops:1 d med (after price crash)

nothing else... ever

Atm I'm wondering why so many ppl have 50+ mill... If I had more than 10/20 mill I would spend it on some skills...

Because some people (aka myself) don't see a reason to get skills up. The only skill I'd even consider spending money on atm is prayer, but that would mean I'd have to get construction up for gilded altar and that just seems boring to me.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

All of it?

As in...

Log in one day -- I'm wearing nothing but default (it's a rare moment when I log out and I'm not wearing anything), nothing in my inventory (again, fairly rare), check GE collection box, nothin', open bank account and a 0/496 stares back at me?

I' be PISSED. :lol:

Lessee... AFTER a melt-down and vowing to hunt down the [wagon] who stole my stuff: run to fishing guild, fish a few lobsters, sell them, get a rune axe, scimmy and kiteshield...

And then chop yews in edgy until my eyes cross (a few k should more than do it...) and buy my stuff back. I'd actually probably use all the money from this to buy ALL the stuff I need for Desert Treasure... about ten times... because dying is a pain in the [wagon] and I've already died ONCE... Yeeah.

This would probably take at MOST a week -- my money tends to turn into food, runes and other non-reusable stuff, so I don't have much in the way of cash. My bank's worth like 1m or so, I got that in less than a week once, when I was trying to get money.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Skilling has been my primary form of money making and it'll never change even if I was some how hacked. If my some immense force upon this world, I log in one evening to find my entire bank empty, I'd first laugh at whoever took the effort to take my junk that probably adds up to some insignificant amount of geepees. All my geepees goes back to training skills in one form or another and I purposely train skills using an unconventional method to give myself a bit of a challenge. So if I lose everything, it'll just mean I'll be training skills slowly until I can get back up to speed. Besides, its not like I have equipment above rune armor and a dragon long to lose anyways. ;)

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)