Work outs

yaff2

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eat big, lift big. eat more than three meals a day (5 is ideal). eat food high in fat. you might want to buy sups like whey protein and then creatine after a while.

i'm not saying it's impossible to gain pure muscle, but it's hard. so you might wanna bulk up then just cut. stick to lifting and stay away from cardio until you start cutting.

Hello Friend,

You must read before posting. He said he is skinny. Therefore not much muscle on his body. Please refrain from trying to make yourself look smart again.

Good Luck Bro.

is this guy for real? he's awesome :lol:

Damn I'm 5'6 158 pounds, I'm the small skinny kid to.

:lol:

BMI says you're overweight.

Using BMI without knowing the ammount of muscle mass and fat creates un-accurate results. Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Hello Friend,

You must read before posting. He said he is skinny. Therefore not much muscle on his body. Please refrain from trying to make yourself look smart again.

Good Luck Bro.

Good job making yourself look like an idiot, because i do actually know what i'm talking about. You have muscles in everything from your ears to your legs and depending on the degree you use them they have different masses and desnsities. Higher density = more weight. Compare two 100 hundred gram samples of Lithium and Uranium and you will that Lithium takes up a lot more room. And you can be skinny and have muscle, 99% of the time skinny means no fat, which means you could bench 300 pounds and have a six pack and still be skinny. Good day.

cool_sig1.jpg

Using BMI without knowing the ammount of muscle mass and fat creates un-accurate results. Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

Good job making yourself look like an idiot, because i do actually know what i'm talking about. You have muscles in everything from your ears to your legs and depending on the degree you use them they have different masses and desnsities. Higher density = more weight. Compare two 100 hundred gram samples of Lithium and Uranium and you will that Lithium takes up a lot more room. And you can be skinny and have muscle, 99% of the time skinny means no fat, which means you could bench 300 pounds and have a six pack and still be skinny. Good day.

amen to that

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Don't pay any attention to the BMI calculator. A friend of mine who is a personal trainer has next to no body fat on him is considered overweight according to his BMI.

muscle weighs more than fat

One of your more intelligent posts :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

99% of the time skinny means no fat, which means you could bench 300 pounds and have a six pack and still be skinny. Good day.

Hello Friend,

Maybe you not understand we talk about internet skinny kid here. Not lean personal trainer/body builder with body fat < 10%. Keep the respect.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

99% of the time skinny means no fat, which means you could bench 300 pounds and have a six pack and still be skinny. Good day.

Hello Friend,

Maybe you not understand we talk about internet skinny kid here. Not lean personal trainer/body builder with body fat < 10%. Keep the respect.

Good Luck Bro.

Hello Friend,

Maybe you not understand we talk about a real person here. Not some physics defying mage/god thing with muscle < 0%.

War Junky gets respect.

Lrn2givup Bro.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

OP already asked for everyone to stay on topic, so please stop.

My Workout suggestion is to always list with a friend. If your not alone, you have a much higher chance of developing a routine, and less chance of giving up. Also, dont forget to set goals, and not impossible ones. Good example could be: Do 3 sets of 8 reps. benching 110 pounds including bar.

Hello Brother,

In my country all we have is bench press. My brother Somit (R.I.P) died from bench press. Be careful so you dont end up like Somit (R.I.P)

Good Luck Friend.

Oh great, another troll.

I work out only like once a week. Most of it is lower body, crunches, and pushups. Lots of pushups.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Hello Brother,

In my country all we have is bench press. My brother Somit (R.I.P) died from bench press. Be careful so you dont end up like Somit (R.I.P)

Good Luck Friend.

Oh great, another troll.

I work out only like once a week. Most of it is lower body, crunches, and pushups. Lots of pushups.

Oh great another pureprayer, push ups are probably the best, as well crunches don't really do that much, there are machines you can buy to increase your crunch though.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Hello Brother,

Good Luck Friend.

Oh great, another troll.

Oh great another pureprayer, push ups are probably the best, as well crunches don't really do that much, there are machines you can buy to increase your crunch though.

Another pureprayer....

Try the leg press its cool

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

leg press works muscle you dont use in every day life so your messing yourself over. Theres better work outs for your legs

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Hello Brother,

Good Luck Friend.

Oh great, another troll.

Eww. Push ups. I can barely do one. I don't even know the right technique?!! :S

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Take about 42 seconds to see how to on Youtube. I hate it when people think it's cute to be ignorant.

This is a forum originating from Runescape, there arn't many people who work out. Go check out a weightlifting forum or site and ask what's up. Join the football or rugby team at your school.. Do rugby players even lift?

Take about 42 seconds to see how to on Youtube. I hate it when people think it's cute to be ignorant.

This is a forum originating from Runescape, there arn't many people who work out. Go check out a weightlifting forum or site and ask what's up. Join the football or rugby team at your school.. Do rugby players even lift?

Who says I think it's cute to be ignorant? I don't like pushups (nor do I take P.E anymore), so why would I search how to do one? I can do other things you know, like sit ups. -.-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Go check out a weightlifting forum or site and ask what's up. Join the football or rugby team at your school.

dot. most people here are delusional about gaining muscles. derp derp gaining muscles is easy derp derp

though some ppl know their stuff like bluelancer and assassin

Sounds like you've got a pretty fast metabolism, so realistically you're not going to be bulking up that much until you hit your twenties, although your body might change. But if you're really serious about building muscle (and you still can, even with a very fast teenager's metabolism) then you've got to follow a pretty serious lifting routine. Split routine, two to three body parts every 48 hours, lots of protein.

http://www.animalpak.com/ is pretty good for motivation articles and no-nonesense advice.

But if you just want to keep in shape, lift weights alongside cardio. Rowing machines are great for cardio and a good muscle workout as well. Circuit training (or hill spring training) is the toughest cardio stuff you can do. I'm not a fan of jogging, it's not bad but I think your body adapts to the monotony of it. When you're lifting weights aim for about 10-12 reps and focus your workouts around the big three, bench, squats and deadlifts to build a solid core strength.

I'd say unless you really want to aspire to a bodybuilder's physique, leave all that kind of serious stuff like creatine, protein shakes and no cardio to one side. If you just want to stay healthy you can get stronger without neglecting cardio.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Do you have to go to a gym/buy equipment to train properly?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!