Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)

Latinoking

I read this last night, but didn't make a thread out of it.

I mean come on, if a 13-year-old girl became a mother I'd think about making a thread, but it's so easy for a 13-year-old BOY to become a father!

Maybe not :wink: - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... other.html

Plus the youngest mother ever is what? 5? :shock:

that article harmed my faith in humanity, really everyone should read it, that girl is an idiot

edit--

Some people's reactions to these kind of stories amuse me. They don't whether to applaud the child for wanting to keep the baby or deride society for letting something like this happen.

Ill go with both.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..... just wow. Both of the stories are just sad. Kids need to be educated about unprotected sex. They are not ready to take care of children, and they will have to depend on their parents for money and support. They are acting too rashly, and not thinking about the consequences of their actions.

Also, the 9 year old girl smoked and drank???? That is just sad that her mother let her do that.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

:shock:

That's just plain weird, more so because he looks so young.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

:shock:

That's just plain weird, more so because he looks so young.

When I first saw the picture of the three together, I thought the boy was the girl's son, not the father of the baby.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I mean come on, if a 13-year-old girl became a mother I'd think about making a thread, but it's so easy for a 13-year-old BOY to become a father!

Yeah. I would've aswell. But I was too lazy. Latios would be one hour behind me.

Well. No. 13 years of age is far too young. Im surprised he even had, you know, to do it.

And he looks like goddamn 8 year old.

Less angry at their parents, but more at "society" for letting something like this happen. It may not look it now, but this child will actually have many problems while growing up.

Gotta hand it to the kids for not having an abortion though. Shows some great maturity there.

Gets their faces in the paper, unable to support a child means free money and a home to live in at OUR expense.

The kid looks like he's seven at thirteen, what about when he started doing it with the girl at the age of 11 .... she must have been desperate ... doesn't surprise me though, if you look at her that is :lol:

Maybe not :wink: - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... other.html

Plus the youngest mother ever is what? 5? :shock:

I think its 9.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

How can a 4ft 12-year old possible have sex in the first place? I mean, I thought about at that age, but I didn't get a 15-year-old girlfriend just so I could do it at such age. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

i feel sorry for the kid... (the baby one)

maybe they would make him think hes a sibling of one of the [kid] parents

even the two teens, theyre gonna have a lot of responsibility and attention, theyre marks will go down a lot

I didn't even think of that. Well, just a sketch: when this kid becomes 18, his father will barely have gotten into his midlife crisis. He won't even be able to drive his kid home since he'll be about 17-18 as his son starts going to school. And the fact that they'll have to father/mother a child will kill their points. Which in turn will leave them with a bad job, and that'll make them poor.

Jeez, how did the parents let this happen?

Obviously you don't understand how easy for it is to get drunk, have unprotected sex and for [cabbage] to happen. 1 of my friends (16) is expecting. It's like smoking, one will always know how stupid it is to do it (smoking or unprotected sex) but it will still happen. The parents only have a certain amount of control, it's more the kids fault than the parents.

Jeez, how did the parents let this happen?

Obviously you don't understand how easy for it is to get drunk, have unprotected sex and for [cabbage] to happen. 1 of my friends (16) is expecting. It's like smoking, one will always know how stupid it is to do it (smoking or unprotected sex) but it will still happen. The parents only have a certain amount of control, it's more the kids fault than the parents.

lol now youre proposing that these kids were drunk at 13 and 15 years old too? :shame: shame on them

I'm amazed at how he did this. He's four foot, which means he, and effectively, his penis, are tiny. His voice hasn't even broken yet, so he would probably only started puberty recently.

I call bull [cabbage].

I'm wondering what both of the parents parents will be like too, allowing there children to ruin there lives so early.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, I personally know a girl, who is 12 (I think, maybe 13 by now) and had sex with 17 years old boy.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'm amazed at how he did this. He's four foot, which means he, and effectively, his penis, are tiny. His voice hasn't even broken yet, so he would probably only started puberty recently.

I call bull [cabbage].

I'm wondering what both of the parents parents will be like too, allowing there children to ruin there lives so early.

LOL...

Hmm... Now that Ouchy mentions it...

I'd laugh if the kid wasn't his.

LOL x2..

Wow, he hit puberty early.. :wall: I find this pretty disturbing too..

josh181830.png

Umm, I am not that good in English, but I know she wanted it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc