Pinnochio likes big butts.

killerbeer0

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Once upon a midday dreary as I pondered weak and weary (I have the flu) an interesting thought came to mind: Pinnochio cannot lie, the singer of Baby Got Back says they cannot lie and that they like big butts. Oh my god! I figured it out!

The singer of that famous song that goes, "I like big butts and I cannot lie,...", must have been sang by Pinnochio since he is the only example of an individual who cannot lie. If the singer of the song likes big butts and cannot lie the singer must therefore be Pinnochio. Pinnochio is Sir Mix-a-Lot and likes big butts.

Either it's Pinnochio or Ella Enchanted, she can't disobey, which is like lying, but since she's a girl she'd be a [bleep] (now that I think of it, that's hot! - not in the [developmentally delayed]ed Paris Hilton way though)... The odds of that being true, Ella being able to sing/rap in the tenor range, Ella going by a name that begins with "Sir", and her having time to moonlight as a hip-hop artist while always obeying someone's outrageous orders are really really low.

Perhaps Pinnochio and Ella were doing a perfect duet that cannot be discerned in the Baby Got Back recording. Then they both like big butts... What if Ella wasn't lesbian and was actually bisexual? Then perhaps she, Pinnochio, and some chick with some junk in the trunk could get together and have some fun. And perhaps that chick could be Fergie in the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps". Maybe that is the answer to what Fergie is gon' do with all that junk, all that junk, inside that trunk... but that's another story....

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

People don't get it? Come on! #-o

Pinnochio can't lie. Ella Enchanted can't disobey, which is close to lying. Sir Mix-A-Lot says "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Sir Mix-A-Lot must be Pinnochio and/or Ella Enchanted.

It's a lame twist of the poem The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.

That was just the first line. You didn't read it did you?

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

People don't get it? Come on! #-o

Pinnochio can't lie. Ella Enchanted can't disobey, which is close to lying. Sir Mix-A-Lot says "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Sir Mix-A-Lot must be Pinnochio and/or Ella Enchanted.

It's a lame twist of the poem The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.

That was just the first line. You didn't read it did you?

I'll tell the truth. No. But that's only because the first sentence was such a turnoff. Even after reading all of it, I still think it was pretty lame. I should've stuck with my gut instinct after reading the first line. I'm sorry for being a jerk... :^o

Your forgetting George Washington can't tell a lie as well :^o Maybe he sang it when he was alive with some from-the-future technology and we found it?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My mate did that "i like big butts" thing behind a girl once

i rofl'd

You reminded me of that miller lite commercial. :lol:

Fail.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Once upon a midday dreary as I pondered weak and weary (I have the flu) an interesting thought came to mind: Pinnochio cannot lie, the singer of Baby Got Back says they cannot lie and that they like big butts. Oh my god! I figured it out!

The singer of that famous song that goes, "I like big butts and I cannot lie,...", must have been sang by Pinnochio since he is the only example of an individual who cannot lie. If the singer of the song likes big butts and cannot lie the singer must therefore be Pinnochio. Pinnochio is Sir Mix-a-Lot and likes big butts.

Either it's Pinnochio or Ella Enchanted, she can't disobey, which is like lying, but since she's a girl she'd be a [bleep] (now that I think of it, that's hot! - not in the [developmentally delayed] Paris Hilton way though)... The odds of that being true, Ella being able to sing/rap in the tenor range, Ella going by a name that begins with "Sir", and her having time to moonlight as a hip-hop artist while always obeying someone's outrageous orders are really really low.

Perhaps Pinnochio and Ella were doing a perfect duet that cannot be discerned in the Baby Got Back recording. Then they both like big butts... What if Ella wasn't lesbian and was actually bisexual? Then perhaps she, Pinnochio, and some chick with some junk in the trunk could get together and have some fun. And perhaps that chick could be Fergie in the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps". Maybe that is the answer to what Fergie is gon' do with all that junk, all that junk, inside that trunk... but that's another story....

Haha, you know what, you're right. You've made a pretty convincing case there, sir.

(the rest of you guys suck and are therefore unworthy of this thread)

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg