Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found everyone to be pretty funny, especially Gaz. But no, unless Gaz comes back in a coma or something, he's gone for good. You don't get shot point blank in the head and come back to tell the tale in a war-zone. Captain Price still has a chance to come back, since the Russian giving him CPR hit him in the chest a few times, (not the ground), so his heart may have kick-started as you looked away. Griggs could come back I guess. The picture was too blurry for me to see very well, but it didn't look like he got shot in the head, only in the torso/legs a few times. And yea Captain Price gave your squad's orders, but "Baseplate" gave the missions and objectives. Soap will tell you what to do in the field, but he will get his missions from someone else.

riot sheilds wont be overpowrd if you cant se guns because teamwork is unherd of in online...

Please say that in english please :lol:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Please say that in english please

I found everyone to be pretty funny, especially Gaz. But no, unless Gaz comes back in a coma or something, he's gone for good. You don't get shot point blank in the head and come back to tell the tale in a war-zone. Captain Price still has a chance to come back, since the Russian giving him CPR hit him in the chest a few times, (not the ground), so his heart may have kick-started as you looked away. Griggs could come back I guess. The picture was too blurry for me to see very well, but it didn't look like he got shot in the head, only in the torso/legs a few times. And yea Captain Price gave your squad's orders, but "Baseplate" gave the missions and objectives. Soap will tell you what to do in the field, but he will get his missions from someone else.

riot sheilds wont be overpowrd if you cant se guns because teamwork is unherd of in online...

Please say that in english please :lol:

i know what he meant:

riot shields wouldnt be overpowered because iw was talking about how it required teamwork to use (2 pple hold 1 shoots), and teamwork doesnt exist online.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

I don't know about others, but I will rarely play COD4 online without at least 1 friend, so team work isn't an issue.

Think about all the people who just sweep in a 'team'. They dont usually use tactics other than circling maps :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I don't know about others, but I will rarely play COD4 online without at least 1 friend, so team work isn't an issue.

Think about all the people who just sweep in a 'team'. They dont usually use tactics other than circling maps :P

I go beyond circling maps, we'll call out when the enemy swaps spawns so we can push them back into a corner till they swap again.

[youtube videos]

Did they mention something about a Rojas? Why does that sound so familiar...

Anyway, THAT LOOKED SICK! I can't WAIT for this game now! The new urban levels with the civilians will add a new layer of difficulty if killing one, or a few, results in an instant-loss. And what a way to interrogate someone... electrical wires... *shivers*

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

there is gonna be multiple attatchements =D

in the co-op video he had a red dot with a noob tube. \'

maybe not in multi, in cod4 u got red dot noob tube in a few missions

god if that fail blood thing is in multi im goina be mad

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Went out and gave Gamestop $150 for pre-paid prestige edition :P Dont wanna risk spending that money on my truck in the time being.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

You do notice the goggles are going to be cheaply made right? Mass amounts, obv cost.

Prepare for breaks.

It would be funny to look in the goggles and it said "You honestly wasted 120$ just for a video game?"

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang