Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I just can't wait for MW to be on the Wii :twisted:

Its going to suck, but I'm going to get it.

Why do people say things like this?

"WII IS INFERIOR CONSOLE MW GOIN 2 SUK LULZ1111"

When did gaming get so serious? It's still a fun game to play regardless of whether or not the graphics are up to snuff with the $400 consoles or however much they cost nowadays.

Nobody is talking about graphics, thouh tbh the sniper mission really doesn't work without the advanced graphics. The obvious problem being the inevitably crappy online. Oh, and IIRC Treyarch is doing the port, if MW was doing it it would have at least had a chance.

But you're right, gaming really isn't a serious thing, and if it turns out to be decent, then so be it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did gaming get so serious? It's still a fun game to play regardless of whether or not the graphics are up to snuff with the $400 consoles or however much they cost nowadays.

The Playstation 3 Slim is now only $300. Microsoft dropped the price on Xbox to $300 shortly after Sony. That's only $50 more dollars then a Wii, which has $60 controllers (Nunchuck+Controller). In the end it doesn't matter what system you get if you are talking about price. They all need expensive controllers, expensive games, etc. If you play video games, either be prepared to dish out the cash or pirate games.

Big_Stingman.png

I never said the Wii sucked, I just said the ports going to suck. -.- lrn2word

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Don't encourage Activision to make crap ports by giving them your money for MW on Wii.

If they had bothered to port it properly, and the game was basically the other versions with lowered graphics, then it would properly have been a very good game despite the Wii's limitations.

But in reality its just a cheap cash in, because Activision want one COD a year for all systems, and have set Treyarch the task of rushing out a crap port.

They could make large sums of money by making a "Campaign" disc, and a "Multiplayer" disc, each costing about 3/4 of the normal game, but both are complete (E.G Campaign has all the weapons and levels, and Multiplayer has all the levels, weapons, addons, capabilities etc)

It is for the Wii.

Then it will make it more of a "real console"*

*Meaning of console may be changed to fit the definition wanted by a few people in the world.

Yeah why don't you go make a Call of Duty Wii discussion thread or something.

I didnt even start the discussion.

Do you just target me out of 20 people? Vale atleast gives reasons to target me.

I think you just have a schoolyard crush on me.

Btw, did CoD4'ers here add eachother?

Yeah why don't you go make a Call of Duty Wii discussion thread or something.

I didnt even start the discussion.

Do you just target me out of 20 people? Vale atleast gives reasons to target me.

I think you just have a schoolyard crush on me.

Btw, did CoD4'ers here add eachother?

I didn't even say your name in the post, you're pretty vain if you think that way. I feel sorry for you.

I was being serious about making a Wii Call of Duty thread, saves all this crap flooding our threads and ruining the actual discussion that could be taking place.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Did Treyarch even release any gameplay vids, or are you guys just assuming it will suck -.-

And I love how these threads get more heated than the religion or abortion threads :lol:

There's been screenshots that look like its a GBA game at best.

And I love how these threads get more heated than the religion or abortion threads :lol:

you can talk, mr massive font on the last page because I apparently said the wii sucks LOL.

Did people from the CoD4 thread add eachother because they are TIFers?

you can talk, mr massive font on the last page because I apparently said the wii sucks LOL.

Did people from the CoD4 thread add eachother because they are TIFers?

I added some people from the Cod4 thread, but they've since been deleted.

Even better, it'll come in a plastic box.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

:shock: I must have it!

You do know the deal doesn't end there? MW took it up a knotch, and that box will be wrapped in a layer of plastic. I imagine the stores will even go so far as to put a security tag on it.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

:shock: I must have it!

You do know the deal doesn't end there? MW took it up a knotch, and that box will be wrapped in a layer of plastic. I imagine the stores will even go so far as to put a security tag on it.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

But what about the all powerful Aluminum box?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ok guys back to MW2.

2 MONTHS!!!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

:| I told another user to ignore this crap and it would go away. Are you CoD fans really that immature and I have to lock your topics? It's only these topics I get constant problems. L2Stayontopic.

Instant messengers are that way ---->

Lionheart_0

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!