Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf? They say its a Russian flag, It looks more like a upwards turned French Flag.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Any named country is better than unnamed "middle east" country.
I dont see why it matters though.

It adds to the story.

Which is ironic because most people will just play through the story for a feel, and play online to kill people.

:|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Any named country is better than unnamed "middle east" country.
I dont see why it matters though.

It adds to the story.

Which is ironic because most people will just play through the story for a feel, and play online to kill people.

:|

I know how you feel. My friend doesn't appreciate any game that isn't either FIFA or Cod4.

I went through cod4 probably 3 times, 1 being veteran.

Washington got owned hard in that Video...

I'm so glad I pre-ordered the game in September now.

*Cringe* I still have to wait intill November...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Could possibly be fake. I don't think there'd be an achievement named "Three-some" in a Call of Duyt Game. :twss:

Could possibly be fake. I don't think there'd be an achievement named "Three-some" in a Call of Duyt Game. :twss:

%3a%60m%2fl%3b|w&"]Feast your eyes.

quagmire.gif

OH!

%3a%60m%2fl%3b|w&"]Feast your eyes.

quagmire.gif

OH!

I stand corrected.

On topic: GIGGITY-GIGGITY!

I know how you feel. My friend doesn't appreciate any game that isn't either FIFA or Cod4.

So, I should make it a little more detailed.

People will either only play through the campaign once to get the feel,

Only play campaign because they dont like online or suck,

Or play campaign a few times to get achievements or due to boredom.

Or play through the campaign as it is one of the best story-lines in recent gaming history maybe?

I agree. I played through MGS4 three times for that very reason. Beautiful game.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

So, did you guys here that they confirmed that Price DIDN'T DIE in Cod4 and will return in Mw2...

...In Flash backs.

Or play through the campaign as it is one of the best story-lines in recent gaming history maybe?

I agree. I played through MGS4 three times for that very reason. Beautiful game.

That's how biased people get when they restrict themselves to Shooters and critically acclaimed games, anyway, no point.

MGS4 is more of an interactive movie imo ;p

So, I should make it a little more detailed.

People will either only play through the campaign once to get the feel,

Only play campaign because they dont like online or suck,

Or play campaign a few times to get achievements or due to boredom.

Hmm. I wasn't any of those things but I can see why people do them. Some people just don't like single player games. It doesn't make them bad players but its just a shame that they'll miss out on so many amazing games.

But they just show their ignorance when they hate on them for no reason. A prime example was when I was playing Bioshock and my friend kept calling it "Biosh*t", "Biomass" (Wth I swear I learnt in Geography years ago that thats the amount of life in an ecosystem? not even offensive? amiright? thats what I told him), "Biocrap", etc, which got so annoying that I kicked him.

However it kind of works in reverse too. I liked MGS4, because I bought the 3 previous games and played them before playing it, so I could appreciate the storyline. If I'm honest I didn't like the gameplay of the first 3, it was all about the story. But the online play on it was IMO crap. After spending ages registering for Konami's online ID BS I was rewarded with a crap version of a game like Gears of War where the nearest I came to stealth was hiding in a bin. But there are people who will swear blind that its amazing.

For something on topic I heard some rumour that Activision is delaying the PC version of MW2 on account of "piracy". If its true its just an excuse to make people buy the more expensive console version.