Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

PC is the Only gaming machine for FPS.

Consoles for Platformers and fighters. PC for pretty much everything else. imo.

Controller > Keyboard and mouse.

different strokes for different folks.

you're wrong though.

Tk5SF.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is the Only gaming machine for FPS.

Consoles for Platformers and fighters. PC for pretty much everything else. imo.

Controller > Keyboard and mouse.

different strokes for different folks.

you're wrong though.

It's my opinion. That's the only one that counts.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I wonder how many people just arent even gonna touch the single player mode in this game. I know I wont be.

Yeah, I'll probably play the singleplayer a few months after I get the game.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I wonder how many people just arent even gonna touch the single player mode in this game. I know I wont be.

This maybe the first game that I just dive into the multiplayer when I get it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Controller is better than Keyboard for retro gaming but the keyboard is just better than controller for proper gaming.

How ironic.

I dont see the slightest irony there.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I kinda meant Console retro. :S?

I think Skully still thinks he is better than me cause I played CoD5 on the wii.

hihi PC gamer win.

You're not better than anybody just because you play on the PC either. :roll:

if the best player in the world using a controller went up against the best keyboard and mouse player in the world, the WASD warrior would win every time. Nothing to do with skills, but the control method is simply faster, and allows you to react more quickly and precisely.

Tk5SF.png

Controller is better than Keyboard for retro gaming but the keyboard is just better than controller for proper gaming.

How ironic.

Speaking of proper gaming, don't you own a Wii?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

How ironic.

Speaking of proper gaming, don't you own a Wii?

I also own a gaming PC. So if you want to try to be elitist by thinking you 'win' by having an Xbox, then I win for having a PC.

Sorry.

Boys, this will not turn into something similar to the CoD:WaW thread. No bickering. This is your one warning.

y

Holy crap I literally cannot wait for this game and its multiplayer. God, less than a month left of waiting!

Off-Topic: I literally can't stand this new forum layout. It's making everything slow and confusing.

Rush you're a consoler arent you? :(

OT: I like it, but some things are a little buggy. As for the slowness it's only slow for posting, since we cant type while waiting the restriction..

I do miss the easy quoting though.

On topic: Modern Warfare 2 will be the sex. There's no more than that. Oh and I know a lot of people dislike the deathstreaks, but since they're Juggernaut and Martyrdom's replacement, I love 'em. Plus, Copycat should be fun to take some high level's class.

P.S. The PC delay has been pretty much adopted as truth. There's a 350+ page thread (see: http://[Censored for time being].com/y9gp5z6) on IW forums and the only response it has gotten was an "I don't know" from Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo). So far it's only been assumed to be in Europe. Activision Representatives have leaked information about it as well. So PC players, assume there will be a delay and if there isn't you'll be happy.

Yes Ray, I use the 360. My PC can't game for crap so it's not worth it. Maybe I'll upgrade its specs if I read into PC gaming more, I don't know.

I don't know why people are so annoyed at Deathstreaks. First of all, I have a lot of respect for Infinity Ward for the reasons behind implementing things like Martyrdom and Deathstreaks: To make the game just that more accessible to newer players and to give everyone a good time. You can debate how successful they were separately, but their intentions are good. As for Deathstreaks, so far they aren't giving us a lot of options anyway. Robert Bowling himself said it would all be really limited stuff. A health increase and a layout copying aren't especially terrible and won't damage the game mechanic as much as people are suspecting it will, especially considering the fact that it takes a bunch of deaths to unlock them.

Yes Ray, I use the 360. My PC can't game for crap so it's not worth it. Maybe I'll upgrade its specs if I read into PC gaming more, I don't know.

I don't know why people are so annoyed at Deathstreaks. First of all, I have a lot of respect for Infinity Ward for the reasons behind implementing things like Martyrdom and Deathstreaks: To make the game just that more accessible to newer players and to give everyone a good time. You can debate how successful they were separately, but their intentions are good. As for Deathstreaks, so far they aren't giving us a lot of options anyway. Robert Bowling himself said it would all be really limited stuff. A health increase and a layout copying aren't especially terrible and won't damage the game mechanic as much as people are suspecting it will, especially considering the fact that it takes a bunch of deaths to unlock them.

There's at least two other classified/unrevealed deathstreaks.