Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Controller is better than Keyboard for retro gaming but the keyboard is just better than controller for proper gaming.

How ironic.

I dont see the slightest irony there.

Speaking of proper gaming, don't you own a Wii?

I also own a gaming PC. So if you want to try to be elitist by thinking you 'win' by having an Xbox, then I win for having a PC.

Sorry.

Scully, this type of posting has been going on for a few pages now. It'll be fine now, since Ray has apparently been given a temp ban.

Man, we have less than a month left!

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single player part of this game looks awesome too.

Easily will be the best game of 2009.

Funny, I was arguing with some kid on Xbox live yesterday about how Burtal Legend was going to be better than MW2...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I can smell the testosterone in here :lol:

Pre-ordered this game today, they told I'm customer no. 232 <_<

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Edit: I have to wait 6 days now.

CURSE YOU WAL MARRT!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Can't wait, I'm honestly getting a little bored of MW, so I'm branching off to other games, but MW2 is definitely what I'll be playing for a few months. I may even be able to go to the midnight opening! :mrgreen:

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Hmm... preorder MW2, or buy some new speakers. Decisions. :unsure:

That shouldn't even be a decision, MW2 all the way. :thumbup:

Hmm, but I have FIFA. And I really love my music.

You already made the Choice of MW2. Don't you remember?

You can get the speakers for Christmas anyways.

Hmm... preorder MW2, or buy some new speakers. Decisions. :unsure:

That shouldn't even be a decision, MW2 all the way. :thumbup:

Hmm, but I have FIFA. And I really love my music.

You already made the Choice of MW2. Don't you remember?

You can get the speakers for Christmas anyways.

Good point my friend.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=121800

PC gamers don't have dedicated servers. The PC MW2 community is going nuts about it. Even though I don't play on PC (I play on Xbox 360), I feel sorry for the PC gamers. One good thing about the PC was the availability of non-random matchmaking and creating servers with rules, etc. Now the MW2 devs are just going to run the servers and there is going to be random matchmaking.

PC gamers basically got shafted 3 ways by Infinity Ward:

1. They raised the price for MW2 on PC's from $49.99 to $59.99, the same as consoles even though PC games are usually cheaper.

2. They don't have any hardened or prestige editions for PC.

3. No dedicated servers for PC.

Heh, so many PC people have said they have canceled their pre-order and they're just going to pirate the game off a torrent site to get back at Infinity Ward.

I don't have a 360, and I've only played this game once at a friend's house.

That being said, I've watched a few videos on YouTube and I really don't understand how you people can fire when you can't even see the target? I'm staring at the video screen and I'm thinking to myself, "How the hell did you know somebody was there?" And I think they were out of radar range too.

:mellow:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

There's at least two other classified/unrevealed deathstreaks.

Oh yeah I know that. The deathstreaks are still supposed to be limited though.

I learned about the coolest thing a week or two ago. There's a Spec Ops mission that brings back the snowmobile: You race the computer or some friends on your snowmobiles to various objectives all over a snowy mountain. It looks awesome.

Edit: Ouch, holy [cabbage]. Sorry PC guys. In all honesty at this point I'd suggest trying to tweet to Robert Bowling over the matter. I'd assume it's set in stone at this point but you never know. I actually have a Twitter account just to follow and respond to community managers like fourzerotwo.

There's at least two other classified/unrevealed deathstreaks.

Oh yeah I know that. The deathstreaks are still supposed to be limited though.

I learned about the coolest thing a week or two ago. There's a Spec Ops mission that brings back the snowmobile: You race the computer or some friends on your snowmobiles to various objectives all over a snowy mountain. It looks awesome.

Edit: Ouch, holy [cabbage]. Sorry PC guys. In all honesty at this point I'd suggest trying to tweet to Robert Bowling over the matter. I'd assume it's set in stone at this point but you never know. I actually have a Twitter account just to follow and respond to community managers like fourzerotwo.

Yeah you can shoot your spec ops partner and make his screen all bloody and push him into trees and stuff it was all in this sweet video. I don't remember which one lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif