Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/74&ch=1&sd=0?ep=74&ch=1&sd=0

Entire GTTV is focused on MW2, pretty epic interviews with the creators and CEO.

Exclusive content from MW2 in there as well.

Special Ops mode looks AWESOME.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IW will lose awesome points if this is worse than CoD4, you know.

Imagine what would happen if it was worse than CoD5. :ohnoes:

Oh no an average game!

And Vale, 11 months. Isnt that enough?

If you still sook about CoD5 12 months after it you really have to get more options 'cause its really getting old.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

IW will lose awesome points if this is worse than CoD4, you know.

Imagine what would happen if it was worse than CoD5. :ohnoes:

Oh no an average game!

And Vale, 11 months. Isnt that enough?

If you still sook about CoD5 12 months after it you really have to get more options 'cause its really getting old.

You said sook before but I assumed it was a typo? Does it actually mean something? I took it for sulk.

I took the option of returning to cod4 rofl.

No, sook is Australian slang ;). Not sure if its just south aus though.

Lets ask some other aussies.

Anyway, I know you returned to CoD4, fair enough. But its been 11 months since CoD5 came out, there's really no need to continue saying its so crap at least once a week. Lay off lol.

Ok. I was thining it might be an aussie word.

I keep saying its crap becasue I think Treyarch are terrible developers. Its not that they make bad games, its that they take what Infinity Ward spend a hell of a lot of time and effort making, then expand upon it slightly and release it as if its an improvement. Not only did Treyarch steal the ideas from Cod4 but they also took the engine which Infinity Ward developed themselves. I feel really bad for IW, they make a great game and a sub par developer comes along and leaches off their hard work.

Though really it all boils down to Activision having a rule of one CoD a year. IW should really consider breaking away from them, if contracts/finances permit, I don't know the ins and outs of it.

Ok. I was thining it might be an aussie word.

I keep saying its crap becasue I think Treyarch are terrible developers. Its not that they make bad games, its that they take what Infinity Ward spend a hell of a lot of time and effort making, then expand upon it slightly and release it as if its an improvement. Not only did Treyarch steal the ideas from Cod4 but they also took the engine which Infinity Ward developed themselves. I feel really bad for IW, they make a great game and a sub par developer comes along and leaches off their hard work.

Though really it all boils down to Activision having a rule of one CoD a year. IW should really consider breaking away from them, if contracts/finances permit, I don't know the ins and outs of it.

CoD4 isnt bad because CoD5 "stole" the engine, which was under the license* of Activision anyway, so Treyarch could use it and modify it all they wanted :|

And yeah, IW should, they've already made a name for themselves.

I come into this topic about call of duty, and theres a discussion going on about luxury toilets... yes... *backs out slowly*

anyway, I'll be picking this up for PC on release day, providing I have the money. Just the normal edition for me though.

Tk5SF.png

^^

But noones going to go past the Xbox because its 'the best modern console of all time for gaming.'

There's nothing wrong with buying it for Xbox, I have a perfectly decent gaming PC but I doubt I'm going to get it on anything other than my 360. I've heard rumours that the PC release is going to be delayed as well, but I have no idea if that has any truth to it.