Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Big multiplayer announcement tomorrow, can't wait!

Hope it's more than 10 prestiges or something. :D

Why not something useful, instead of prestiges? :wall:

That is useful, you have no idea how boring it gets when you have nothing to unlock.

LOL.

Its more fun to unlock things than it is to have everything at your hands. Ok.

Maybe if more weapons were available after prestiging it would have areal use, other than to fill a fake fantasy of skill.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is useful, you have no idea how boring it gets when you have nothing to unlock.

LOL.

Maybe if more weapons were available after prestiging it would have areal use, other than to fill a fake fantasy of skill.

From a personal point of view, prestiging is much more fun than staying at level 55 for the entirety of yuor experience. Whether IW provide an incentive for it like in WaW remains to be seen, but unlocking everything and seeing the level up is much more satisfying than seeing your score go up with no reward. It adds another element of longevity to the game, which is quite important to a lot of people.

LOL.

From a personal point of view, prestiging is much more fun than staying at level 55 for the entirety of yuor experience. Whether IW provide an incentive for it like in WaW remains to be seen, but unlocking everything and seeing the level up is much more satisfying than seeing your score go up with no reward. It adds another element of longevity to the game, which is quite important to a lot of people.

You really have to be kidding.

From a technical standpoint that makes absolutely no sense.

I really do not see how its more fun having less weapons, less perks and the like.

I really do not see how its more fun having less weapons, less perks and the like.

No.

The novelty wears off very quickly, it's fun having something to work towards.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

No.

No.

I understand how you may find it fun but I dont see the reason.

But wow, work towards prestiges? :roll:

No.

No.

Oh my god.. :roll:

I said, it's fun, then I gave the reason because it's good to have something to work towards. You know, better guns? Attachments? Camo?

You'd maybe understand if you reach 10th prestige, or doesn't the wii get them? :?

I said, it's fun, then I gave the reason because it's good to have something to work towards. You know, better guns? Attachments? Camo?

Heh, nothing but little colour changes (golden gun pfftsh) and random other stuff that doesnt improve your gameplay in any way.

Right?

Heh, nothing but little colour changes (golden gun pfftsh) and random other stuff that doesnt improve your gameplay in any way.

Right?

It improves gameplay it that it increases longevity, and shows that you took the time to get the camos.

Without actually playing COD4 it's hard to make judgements on it. Especially as Treyarch were too lazy to include camo.

Right?

I didn't state that it improved your gameplay, I play for fun, I find it fun to have something to work towards. Those kind of things ARE something to work towards, therefore it's a good addition. Like Vale said, it increases longetivity.

Ok fine.

As long as you dont think prestiges mean auto-skill.

I'm not that stupid.

:lol:

Anyway, those Prestige badges that were "confirmed" before, are they legit or are we still waiting?

I choose the best looking prestige.

Multiplayer reveal event isn't till 3:30am my time :( Video will be on inside xbox tomorrow.

Where did you get that info? I've been checking twitter every 5 minutes but nothing yet. How long until the announcement?

10pm EST, so about 5 hours till.

Multiplayer reveal event isn't till 3:30am my time :( Video will be on inside xbox tomorrow.

Where did you get that info? I've been checking twitter every 5 minutes but nothing yet. How long until the announcement?

10pm EST, so about 5 hours till.

Ok shweet. Do we know if it's gonna just be an announcement, or like a video? They said they were rehersing, so it must be something big. Is it gonna be on youube or twitter or what? Would it be best to check the IW website?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1