Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

:| I told another user to ignore this crap and it would go away. Are you CoD fans really that immature and I have to lock your topics? It's only these topics I get constant problems. L2Stayontopic.

Instant messengers are that way ---->

Lionheart_0

Not much else to talk about right now, there hasn't been any info for a while.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| I told another user to ignore this crap and it would go away. Are you CoD fans really that immature and I have to lock your topics? It's only these topics I get constant problems. L2Stayontopic.

Instant messengers are that way ---->

Lionheart_0

Not much else to talk about right now, there hasn't been any info for a while.

Then people shouldn't post unless they can contribute to the topic.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I loved the way Infinity Ward confirmed the dual attachments perk in the Flag Runner clip. Can't wait. :)

I'm interested in seeing how throwing knives will work out too. Besides the fact that they look really fun, I wonder how good of a substitute they'll be on the grenade slot they replace. I'm thinking it's the primary slot.

I loved the way Infinity Ward confirmed the dual attachments perk in the Flag Runner clip. Can't wait. :)

I'm interested in seeing how throwing knives will work out too. Besides the fact that they look really fun, I wonder how good of a substitute they'll be on the grenade slot they replace. I'm thinking it's the primary slot.

Yeah I think the knife throwing is cool. The only thing is, logically, you have to hit them in the head or maybe direct part of the chest to one-hit-kill them. When you think about it, hitting someone in the leg with a knife shouldn't kill them instantly lol.

Knives ftw!

Big_Stingman.png

Yeah unless they're one-shot-kill to any part of the body (which will make them overpowered), I doubt anyone will use them over grenades, so somehow I doubt they're gonna replace the grenade spot. Possibly a perk one or the special grenade spot? Or maybe everyone will get them at all times?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Yeah unless they're one-shot-kill to any part of the body (which will make them overpowered), I doubt anyone will use them over grenades, so somehow I doubt they're gonna replace the grenade spot. Possibly a perk one or the special grenade spot? Or maybe everyone will get them at all times?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Big multiplayer announcement tomorrow, can't wait!

Right when you posted that I checked Bowling's Twitter and found the update! Nice, I can't wait either! It's too bad though, I thought he was still with his family for his friend's funeral. Hope the guy's okay.

I agree with what people here are saying. If the knives aren't a one-shot kill then they'll probably be next to useless, even though I'll still probably use them for aesthetic reasons, but if they are a one-shot kill then I don't think they'll be overpowered. They'll probably be like a Semtex or a stick grenade without any blast radius, but this weakness would naturally mean that they'd travel pretty far in the air, farther and faster than a Semtex would. I can see them as being an interesting addition.

Right when you posted that I checked Bowling's Twitter and found the update! Nice, I can't wait either! It's too bad though, I thought he was still with his family for his friend's funeral. Hope the guy's okay.

I agree with what people here are saying. If the knives aren't a one-shot kill then they'll probably be next to useless, even though I'll still probably use them for aesthetic reasons, but if they are a one-shot kill then I don't think they'll be overpowered. They'll probably be like a Semtex or a stick grenade without any blast radius, but this weakness would naturally mean that they'd travel pretty far in the air, farther and faster than a Semtex would. I can see them as being an interesting addition.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, although you can do the same with sticky grenades in WAW. God I wish Molotovs didn't suck so much (but yet again I still use them). If the flames actually spread or did damage after the initial explosion then they might be okay.

Oh, and the new double-barrel is going to be awesome in MW2 as well. The left and right triggers control both barrels. Can't remember if anyone talked about it though. It was confirmed on the Call of Duty wiki.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, although you can do the same with sticky grenades in WAW. God I wish Molotovs didn't suck so much (but yet again I still use them). If the flames actually spread or did damage after the initial explosion then they might be okay.

Oh, and the new double-barrel is going to be awesome in MW2 as well. The left and right triggers control both barrels. Can't remember if anyone talked about it though. It was confirmed on the Call of Duty wiki.

cod wiki can be edited by anyone... might not be true about double barrel

imo throwing knifes sound so useless, why are you guys so excided for them? imo it should just be you alowed to throw your knife by holding knife button, no need to lose nad...

who knows, me might of alreayd used his nad and now it dosnt show after you use it (or dual attackments=no nads and other stuff?)

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

cod wiki can be edited by anyone... might not be true about double barrel

imo throwing knifes sound so useless, why are you guys so excided for them? imo it should just be you alowed to throw your knife by holding knife button, no need to lose nad...

who knows, me might of alreayd used his nad and now it dosnt show after you use it (or dual attackments=no nads and other stuff?)

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Hope it's more than 10 prestiges or something. :D

Why not something useful, instead of prestiges? :wall:

Maybe because it can be unpredictible, more fun than grenades, and give you an outright full ninja set?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Maybe because it can be unpredictible, more fun than grenades, and give you an outright full ninja set?

That is useful, you have no idea how boring it gets when you have nothing to unlock.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

That is useful, you have no idea how boring it gets when you have nothing to unlock.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

LOL.

Its more fun to unlock things than it is to have everything at your hands. Ok.

Maybe if more weapons were available after prestiging it would have areal use, other than to fill a fake fantasy of skill.