Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

http://www.gamerzines.com/ps3/news/mode ... perks.html

Some more info, upgradeable perks. Super Juggernaut anyone >_>

http://www.gamerzines.com/ps3/news/infi ... h-mw2.html

Conflict between Treyarch and IW. MW2 apparently not taking pretty much anything from COD: WAW and instead being a unique experience to MW's fans.

http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/news ... layer.html

Controlling the success of killstreaks, no vehicles for sure..

That site has a lot more exclusive interviews/news that is available to look at. At the bottom of the page you can click on different news articles.

Their three part interview:

1: http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/prev ... rview.html

2: http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/prev ... t-two.html

3: http://www.gamerzines.com/xbox-360/prev ... three.html

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling has confirmed that vehicles will not feature in Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer component.

"We're not taking any pages out of World at War's book," said Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling in an interview with GamerZines

These were probably my two biggest fears for the game. Now I have pretty much no doubt that MW2 is going to be better than COD4.

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling has revealed that Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer will feature upgradable Perks, allowing players to "rank up" their Perks to an "upgraded Pro version."

A little worried about this. Hopefully it won't work in a way that will unbalance the game, e.g. someone has "Pro" Juggernaught, I've just prestiged and have only the normal Stopping Power.

Last year Bowling called out for the media to stop interviewing World at War's Senior Producer Noah Heller, asking them instead to talk to someone who "knows what the f**ck they're talking about", before calling him a "Senior Super Douche".

"You didn't work on previous Call of Dutys," Bowling said publicly to Heller, "so don't talk as if you're down with how / why things were designed the way they were. Second, you're completely f*****g wrong

"Senior Super Douche". Good on Robert bowling for speaking out against Treyarch's bull [cabbage].

I use juggernaut to piss people off.

+1

I find it fun :D My friend across the street has a modded controller, I just ask him to use it, flop on juggernaut and mod some noobs up with G3 Juggy <3:

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

In the footage from Game Crazy, I'm pretty sure I can hear Price on the com asking for mission updates from Soap.

It could be the same voice actor, but a different character. e.g., they're bringing back the guy that voiced Gaz, but he'll be voicing Ghost (some weird guy with a mask whose role will probably not differ too much from Gaz' lol)

But it would ofcourse be awesome if Price survived, he was cool. But yeah, he was being CPR'd and it didn't seem to work, judging on the reactions of the two soldiers.

Man, I can't wait for this to come out. I already pre-ordered, so the second it comes out, I get a text message and I can go get it at my local gamestore.

Shotguns are awesome. I don't think an under barrel will be overpowered though, because if it takes as long to switch to as a noob tube, then you would have to switch to it before you got engaged in cqb.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

i would. it would be really usefull on a gun like the m16 thats not so great in close quarters.

I expect this will take P1 slot, so I would rather use Claymores and more tactical things in my classes, maybe I will put it on a sniper one. I'll see when it coems out.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

i would. it would be really usefull on a gun like the m16 thats not so great in close quarters.

I expect this will take P1 slot, so I would rather use Claymores and more tactical things in my classes, maybe I will put it on a sniper one. I'll see when it coems out.

Yeah, it sounds good to use on a sniper, but then again claymores on a sniper class are important too for me.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

[bleep] everything else in the video, mid game host migration!
I know, right?

Ok, so I watched the vid 5 times, and here is what I found. Also edited to find one more thing I saw

• You can, mabye get kills with the Riot Shield (using the riot shield directly).

Two new killstreak rewards: Predator Missle (homing missle on a single player), and AirDrop (very wide but weak airstrike that won't appear on radar, and covers the entire map, no friendly fire with it [no suicide & killing teamates in hd mode])

MP5 returns, now as a MP5K

Possible class selection or logo cards (watch the multiple kills throughout the level)

Throwing knives - The first ranged weapon in a Call of Duty game?

A new, unknown Army. This means this is the first Call of Duty online game to have 5 official armies (Task Force 141, Army Rangers, Spetsnaz, OpFor, and this new one, probably the Rio De Janero malitia)

Like Mc said, host migration mid game (and a restart timer after it)

Running with Riot Shield, I smell overpower-ess.

The normal RPG re-appears in multiplayer, as no vheicles to home onto when he almost died by a rocket

Near the end of the video, you can see a guy with his gun, usign a Red dot sight, and possibay a silencer also attached - proof (if it is a silencer) of the new 2+ attachment perk.

Golden guns return, as when he swaps his AUG for the MP5K, it says, "Press (X) for AUG Harbar Bling"

That was just posted.

In video form.

Above you.

:wall:

So how goes them Desert eagles?

Imagine the magnum from WaW with more recoil.

The irony. I was just attempting to get good with the Magnum.

MP40 > Magnum so thats not cool.

[bleep] everything else in the video, mid game host migration!
I know, right?

Ok, so I watched the vid 5 times, and here is what I found.

• You can, mabye get kills with the Riot Shield (using the riot shield directly).

Two new killstreak rewards: Predator Missle (homing missle on a single player), and AirDrop (very wide but weak airstrike that won't appear on radar, and covers the entire map, no friendly fire with it [no suicide & killing teamates in hd mode])

MP5 returns, now as a MP5K

Possible class selection or logo cards (watch the multiple kills throughout the level)

Throwing knives - The first ranged weapon in a Call of Duty game?

A new, unknown Army. This means this is the first Call of Duty online game to have 5 official armies (Task Force 141, Army Rangers, Spetsnaz, OpFor, and this new one, probably the Rio De Janero malitia)

Like Mc said, host migration mid game (and a restart timer after it)

Running with Riot Shield, I smell overpower-ess.

The normal RPG re-appears in multiplayer, as no vheicles to home onto when he almost died by a rocket

Near the end of the video, you can see a guy with his gun, usign a Red dot sight, and possibay a silencer also attached - proof (if it is a silencer) of the new 2+ attachment perk.

Nice list there.

Throwing knives will be like a lolage thing for me, boredom breaker. ahh

damn i dont want a riot shield, although i gess it will balance out if you can choose between riot sheild or 2 attachments...

It will suck unless used strategically.

I dont need a siggy no moar.