[hide=]w2crash.png

w2crash2.png

w2crash3.png[/hide]

All taken in world 2 after crashing people, yeah feel free to flame :roll:

Gl with the ban

Nice stats on that acc too...shame. :lol:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Glad I took a break from my steel dragon task to kill a few shades in the stronghold of security lol. I crashed while fighting lvl 83 shade, but I don't think that is going to be a real problem for me as the shades are non-aggressive and the one I was fighting has a 1: over 9000 chance of killing me(they hit low). :lol:

This must really suck for the people that crashed while doing dangerous stuff, I feel sorry for them :(

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I know code but I won't use it because I don't wanna get ban, or even get a black mark (Dun have one yet :D). Someone used in my chat because I tought I was safe but NO. God damnit, who the hell though to come in my chat? Lucky me I was just waiting for nub elves to come to enchant my crystals.

This is extreme, IDC if Jagex does a rollback, I'm just wait 5 mins for the elves to come....

ib7rVm.png

Killing people that crashed could definitely be viewed as bug abuse, unless it was unintentional (and you better have good proof for when you appeal!). Beyond that, I wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt afterward, it's a heartless thing to do.

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

I'm just wondering.. how on earth is this possible?

Oh, and it's very likely that stuff like this gets logged so quite a few people will probably find themselves banned in the morning. Just hope they won't rollback any non-PVP servers. Though I doubt there's the need for a rollback in non-PVP.

It's practically pixellated suicide to go to any highly populated areas. I was trying to warns teh peoples in world 1, and as soon as I turned my public chat on to tell it, I crashed***

These scum have made throw-away accounts in order to avoid being banned. They're probably auto-typing the code, too...

a9mf09.png

***If your chat is off, and you talk, can people still read your message? Even though ti won't appear in your chat?

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

If this is really as bad as it seems like (I haven't experienced it myself, even though I was on a crowded world..) it should deserve a rollback. This is getting out of hand, so it appears. Jagex should a. fix it. b.close down pvp/bounty hunter worlds c. warn people.

But, the rollback should only happen in PvP/Bounty hunter worlds though. People are losing the most cash there. And.. I dont want to get myself through RC again :/

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

i think the grand exchange crashed because of this glitch

look at the rise and fall %

geglitch.jpg

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Killing people that crashed could definitely be viewed as bug abuse, unless it was unintentional (and you better have good proof for when you appeal!). Beyond that, I wouldn't be able to deal with the guilt afterward, it's a heartless thing to do.

Eh, I'd rather follow "Don't bring what you can't afford to lose" rather than "Oh it's not their fault, I'll just leave them till they log out" =/

Although I won't do it anyway, since I could get banned for it

If this is really as bad as it seems like (I haven't experienced it myself, even though I was on a crowded world..) it should deserve a rollback. This is getting out of hand, so it appears. Jagex should a. fix it. b.close down pvp/bounty hunter worlds c. warn people.

D. all of the above :)

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

It's practically pixellated suicide to go to any highly populated areas. I was trying to warns teh peoples in world 1, and as soon as I turned my public chat on to tell it, I crashed***

These scum have made throw-away accounts in order to avoid being banned. They're probably auto-typing the code, too...

a9mf09.png

***If your chat is off, and you talk, can people still read your message? Even though ti won't appear in your chat?

I'm sure Jagex could just trace the main account using the ip :mrgreen:

81147627af7.jpg

Thanks Hatebringer for the awesome siggeh :)

rank2runemonkey.png

^ I got bored ;)

My blog is win <3

sigh. its getting annoying, i wouldn't be surprised if someone was working on a patch now.

i think a rollback wouldn't be necessary, then again look at the people at Bounty Hunter.

oh yes, thank you whoever kicked me in forsaken's chat. ^_^

[bleep] nerds

just lost 3m pk gear because of it .

[hide=]090225173435.png[/hide]

Mate posted me that. BAN all of them, [removed].

Ouch! i saw your post on the RSOF, thought you were one of those noobs trying to get jagex to give them free things claiming they had lost stuff, but you really have, feel so sorry for you man, thats one hell of a loss.

And to soembody 1 page back, yeah pvp and bh worlds would be the best to rollback, because the vast majority was lost on those worlds, but theres still a fair few who got crashed at gwd and lost lots too :(

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^