The crash code - µ

Seraphi

For the PVP worlds, they could just do a countdown like they do when the update the game. The countdown would display in plain view on the game, and people will start trying to log off.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you'll wake up tomorow firecat with no account

and it serves you right even if you did just "try" it you still did it regardless

He could have easily tried it on himself in his clan chat. No reason to assume he took out a lot of people with him. :?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Meh, just tried to warn my friends about this and they just laughed at me. -.-

I told everyone on my friends list(TOTAL OF 3 PEOPLE LOL) about it... two of them laughed and said, "Only you would make up a lie like that." :cry:

The other one, which was a good friend, believed me. \'

P. S. He just got crashed right now. :-#

and it serves you right even if you did just "try" it you still did it regardless

He could have easily tried it on himself in his clan chat. No reason to assume he took out a lot of people with him. :?

Still it's making use of a bug. I wouldn't punish it.. but Jagex will have a lot to investigate, and it's simply best to not get involved.

I'd say don't try, stay out of it.

I see what your saying, i thought you had created that account and made the gif sorry, i can kinda tell by what you said that you didn't make it.

The thing is, so many people don't know about this yet, so so many people are going to get killed by it. Rs needs a frontpage warning, or a guarentee that PVP and BH worlds will be rolled back.

They should be rolled back, yes.

And, that .gif was making the rounds on IRC.

Ugh, people who are reading this thread most likely already know "the code". (Response to someone saying those pictures should be removed.)

I do believe BH/PVP should be rolled back. Normal gameplay, shouldn't. Accounts that did the bug not be permanently banned, or IP banned but just warned. People that did the bug in a safe area, including the Grand Exchange on a safe world should be just warned, also.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Still it's making use of a bug. I wouldn't punish it.. but Jagex will have a lot to investigate, and it's simply best to not get involved.

Best piece of advice in this thread. I really don't think Jagex are going to care if you were just trying it, this is one hell of a bug.

I do think that doing it at ge and such which wouldn't cause anyone to lose anything is funny (personally) but doing it in pvp/bh is seriously wrong and these people should definitely be banned.

81147627af7.jpg

Thanks Hatebringer for the awesome siggeh :)

rank2runemonkey.png

^ I got bored ;)

My blog is win <3

So, would it be correct to say that the Quick Chat worlds are crash-proof?

This was a royal P.I.T.A. earlier when I was doing the Penguin thing and in chat. I didn't believe them when they said it was an alt-code issue. Silly me.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

So, may we correctly infer that the Quick Chat worlds are crash-proof?

Yup. :D

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I see what your saying, i thought you had created that account and made the gif sorry, i can kinda tell by what you said that you didn't make it.

The thing is, so many people don't know about this yet, so so many people are going to get killed by it. Rs needs a frontpage warning, or a guarentee that PVP and BH worlds will be rolled back.

Ugh, people who are reading this thread most likely already know "the code". (Response to someone saying those pictures should be removed.)

I do believe BH/PVP should be rolled back. Normal gameplay, shouldn't. Accounts that did the bug not be permanently banned, or IP banned but just warned. People that did the bug in a safe area, including the Grand Exchange on a safe world should be just warned, also.

Warned? For deliberately abusing a bug which basically lets you steal other people's stuff? You knowingly (else you wouldn't type in the code) abuse this bug for personal gain over the backs of other players. Can it be any more abusive?

Ban them, hard, permanently, no appeal.

By saying that, I wonder how many people are going to do it right now :-k Reverse-psychology FTL :thumbdown: :boohoo:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Well lets see since Jagex has a log of undisclosed length of all your inputs into the game its real simple for them to run a search on who entered the code.

Lets see... 1 or 2 times, account dissable for 24 hrs while issue ressolved.

<5 times, temp ban for a few weeks.

10+, perm ban on all linked accounts.

Just an educated guess. :idea:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

By saying that, I wonder how many people are going to do it right now :k Reverse-psychology FTL :thumbdown:

I call that idiocy. But that's their problem, not mine.

i hope jagex won't do a rollback :?

This is not Wal-Mart and I'd be hella surprised if they did a rollback. #-o

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Warned? For deliberately abusing a bug which basically lets you steal other people's stuff? You knowingly (else you wouldn't type in the code) abuse this bug for personal gain over the backs of other players. Can it be any more abusive?

i like u

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

Unlikely, I went to where nobody was and just tried it once. I'm not gonna abuse the bug, I know how many people are going to get banned because of this.

100111011101.png

5417.png

Well lets see since Jagex has a log of undisclosed length of all your inputs into the game its real simple for them to run a search on who entered the code.

Lets see... 1 or 2 times, account dissable for 24 hrs while issue ressolved.

<5 times, temp ban for a few weeks.

10+, perm ban on all linked accounts.

Just an educated guess. :idea:

Hooray for graduated levels of punishment. I'll just avoid the game whil this is resolved. Can't stand playing the game in silence(textlessness) and at least one of my friends is a git :wall: So setting chat to friends can't work...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

What? Jagex would sooner wish to lose 100's of accounts that pay membership than to just do a rollback? Temporary ban, at most I say. :|

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well, my friend Lazaro, whom codes private servers apparently says that this can be easily fixed...

"i know how it works, the client cant handle a cerain char and it crashes

it was an old glitch in megascape

easily fixed server side"

So, apparently it wouldn't be that hard for Jagex to fix it if a 12 year old could. :|