LEVEL 2 SUMMONING!!! + few outfits

[/end_lure]

Hai!

So here's a latest achievement.

#381 to reach this nice round xp milestone. \'

I probably won't be going for a higher rank anytime soon. Still, I'm glad I sticked to it for this long. Even though it made people lol alot when I said what I was doing. ::'

WARNING! Large pic!

30mcookxp.png

Also some outfits. A few outfit threads popped up over the last week, but what they lacked was originality. I love trying out new goodies, whether that's a new set of armor, some mix-matched clothing, minigame items, or other obscure stuff you don't see on many people. This set is bunny themed. First is the one in the xp pic, and second is well... slightly more weird.

dpl8bunny.png

beardybunny.png

This thread made for lulz @ 2009.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Ooo good job vey :thumbup:

When you told me ingame i thought u meant 3M xp :wall:

30M, on the other hand, aint too bad :thumbsup:

Now the outfits (especially the second one) = wow.

Check you just bursting outta that shirt, talk about the epitome of manliness :o :-#

Keep up the good work ::'

~Maw

Yer_Maw_N_Me.png

| 2095+ Total | 7 99s | 97/99 Slayer | 19/24 Skills 80+ |

fail-owned-flavor-fail.jpg

1/1

He got 30,000,000 Cooking experience. Show him more respect.

Nice achievment there, though the title of thread misleaded me the screenshot was worth it.

8/10

Way to read. Anyways, on-topic, very nice, any plans to go higher than 30M?

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

1/1

Nice achievment there, though the title of thread misleaded me the screenshot was worth it.

8/10

I'm not sure, but I think Lee and Vey are good friends.

OT: 10/10 for sure :thumbsup:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

1/1

8/10

facepalm.jpg

Not only is he a friend of Veyron, but he rated 1/1. Which, technically is the same as 10/10.

30000000/30000000 Vey. <3:<3:<3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

to clarify, yes i'm friends with Vey...

infact, once when we were little tikes running around in our pull-ups we were playing on the swing-set/jungle gym type thing in the backyard of old little Ms. Crawfords mansion.

On that day, i had fallen off the monkey bars and cut myself on a rock. Vey in turn picked up that rock and cut himself on the elbow too so i wouldn't feel like i was hurt alone.

From that day on, we have been blood brothers.

That, and that alone, is why i posted that very special picture for him.

(that and i thought it was pretty damn funny)

And to clarify further, for those who can't do math on this forum and when they see a 1 alone without a 0 next to it, a 1/1 is infact equal to 10/10.

And also, i'm sure only about 4 people have the IQ to read my post that lurk these forums, so lets keep it short for them.

I'M HIS FRIEND.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

infact, once when we were little tikes running around in our pull-ups we were playing on the swing-set/jungle gym type thing in the backyard of old little Ms. Crawfords mansion.

On that day, i had fallen off the monkey bars and cut myself on a rock. Vey in turn picked up that rock and cut himself on the elbow too so i wouldn't feel like i was hurt alone.

And to clarify further, for those who can't do math on this forum and when they see a 1 alone without a 0 next to it, a 1/1 is infact equal to 10/10.

And also, i'm sure only about 4 people have the IQ to read my post that lurk these forums, so lets keep it short for them.

I'M HIS FRIEND.

lolwut?

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

I'M HIS FRIEND.

lolwut?

Don't get all mad...we went past ur house and we rang ur doorbell but ur mom said u couldn't go outside because you were too busy watching barney or sesame street cuz u were rich enough to buy a freaking TV...but me and vey are better for not having a TV in our childhood.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

I'M HIS FRIEND.

lolwut?

Don't get all mad...we went past ur house and we rang ur doorbell but ur mom said u couldn't go outside because you were too busy watching barney or sesame street cuz u were rich enough to buy a freaking TV...but me and vey are better for not having a TV in our childhood.

:lol:

On topic: Nice achievement! 10/10

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

Armadyl Drops (219.78m): 13 Chestplates, 13 Skirts, 7 Helms, 8 Hilts

Bandos Drops (10.58m): 2 Chestplates, 1 Tasset, 2 Hilts, 2 Boots

Zamorak Drops (157k): 2 Steam Battlestaves

I'M HIS FRIEND.

lolwut?

ROFL

Lee and his daydreams. Haha.

1/1 = 10/10 = 1 = perfect = <3:

And yes you are my friend.

That grandma jam pikchure was awesum btw

Err... cross dresser? :ugeek:

Please, for the love of GOD... from this moment, never wear a skirt yourself, since you think it's wrong (?) to have a freedom of outfit in an online game!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vey is the pro now!! <3:

Thank you <3:

Very cool milestone!

Get 100M now? <3:

Ty.

Nuh uh

Ooo good job vey :thumbup:

When you told me ingame i thought u meant 3M xp :wall:

30M, on the other hand, aint too bad :thumbsup:

Now the outfits (especially the second one) = wow.

Check you just bursting outta that shirt, talk about the epitome of manliness :o :-#

Keep up the good work ::'

~Maw

Ty mate. Rofl at the "epitome of manliness" thing. Its a women's elegant top haha, it's a few numbers too small.

Welcome in da club of 30m+ xp in Cooking <3:

Good to be in the club hehe.

GRATS VEYRON!!@@@ <3:<3: :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

~Grade~ <3:

Ty <:)

Thanks to everyone else for the rates too :P

dontfearthereaper2.png

Daydreams!@!@?

you call all those days we spent together that one hot summer where it would melt our shoes onto the roads a day dream!?!!?!

or the time where we spend all day in Old man Turner's wallow hole (swimming hole, i guess you could say) a day dream@!?!@?!@

:thumbdown:

2/2

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

Daydreams!@!@?

you call all those days we spent together that one hot summer where it would melt our shoes onto the roads a day dream!?!!?!

or the time where we spend all day in Old man Turner's wallow hole (swimming hole, i guess you could say) a day dream@!?!@?!@

2/2

:shock:

I told you not to take those red pills, man! They mess with your miiiind! :mrgreen:

Call them antidepressants. ONE! Just one. And... they weren't M & M's, for the record. :lol:

Might add a BoB.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Daydreams!@!@?

2/2

:shock:

I told you not to take those red pills, man! They mess with your miiiind! :mrgreen:

Call them antidepressants. ONE! Just one. And... they weren't M & M's, for the record. :lol:

Might add a BoB.

You are in denial!!!!!!

3/3

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007