April Fools day memories

pureprayer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend did the whole 'I'm gay' to his parents, there was silence for about 5 seconds and he was about to shout April Fools, when his parents replied with 'Don't worry son, we had our suspisions...'. My friend was like O_O and then the parents went 'April Fools' Bam. Best reply ever.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Hmm, we had a few great laughs a few years ago.

We put clear tape across our parents door, put tabassco sauce on their toothbrushes, *pretended* to do something to his coffe maker should he would wash it. We had the little spray hose nozzle taped down. Oh, we also put water baloons on the top of every door, so when you open them...Splat. Was a good year.

My friend did the whole 'I'm gay' to his parents, there was silence for about 5 seconds and he was about to shout April Fools, when his parents replied with 'Don't worry son, we had our suspisions...'. My friend was like O_O and then the parents went 'April Fools' Bam. Best reply ever.

AHHHHHH. I want to do that. But my parents can never remember what day is April Fool's Day.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I don't get it.

I think he's saying on april fools, he claims god is real? Or vice versa?

I have no idea what his stance on god is.

Aw, title changed. :cry:

I need ideas for April Fools Day...

That was mean of the mods. they should have left it with an april foolsey name.

We put clear tape across our parents door, put tabassco sauce on their toothbrushes, *pretended* to do something to his coffe maker should he would wash it. We had the little spray hose nozzle taped down. Oh, we also put water baloons on the top of every door, so when you open them...Splat. Was a good year.

I've done the spray nozzle on the sink thing many times. I've also put lemon juice in the coffee maker before. The saran wrap over the toilet is one I did every year, until I forgot I put it there, and the whole prank backfired.

I don't get it.

Nope, he's just a [wagon] and didn't actually read the thread.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't get it.

OH! I get it now, because, the thread name was is allah real or not. I understand. I think. Probably not though.

I don't get it.

Aw, title changed. :cry:

I need ideas for April Fools Day...

That was mean of the mods. they should have left it with an april foolsey name.

I've done the spray nozzle on the sink thing many times. I've also put lemon juice in the coffee maker before. The saran wrap over the toilet is one I did every year, until I forgot I put it there, and the whole prank backfired.

Oh yeah, we also did the saran wrap thing. That woke my Dad up.

I don't get it.

OH! I get it now, because, the thread name was is allah real or not. I understand. I think. Probably not though.

I was copying the "Is God real post your thoughts!" thread.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

[hide=]

I don't get it.

I was copying the "Is God real post your thoughts!" thread.

[/hide]

It was a good title. Made me #-o when I clicked on it. I'm disappointed that it was changed.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Last year I hide all the icons on my computer after taking a screenshot, and set the screenshot as the background. Nobody got it. My mom complained about having to use the start button, but I think she just passed it off as another sign of our computer failing. I also stuck a piece of tape underneath the mouse laser guide. More effective. This year I'mma do that, but delete the start button icons to make it harder.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Last year I hide all the icons on my computer after taking a screenshot, and set the screenshot as the background. Nobody got it. My mom complained about having to use the start button, but I think she just passed it off as another sign of our computer failing. I also stuck a piece of tape underneath the mouse laser guide. More effective. This year I'mma do that, but delete the start button icons to make it harder.

I forgot all about that trick. I may try it out on my mom or brother, as they wouldn't be able to figure out what was wrong. Or I could just flip their moniter screens upside down. Or both.

Damn, thanks for those tips, will try this year.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is what I'm gonna try this year if I get the money to get it in time, will be perfect at Tafe, as we will be doing spreadsheets, and I can put it in my mates computer during the 10 min break :twisted: (I'm a bit worried he will kick the computer though, he gets rather mad at them.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I dont have much, but on Tip.It 07' we did have some words messed around VIA the filter so things like "The" was forced as "Teh" and others. I kept thinking "I swear im not mis-spelling this..."

Popoto.~<3

I did that to a school computer. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I dont have much, but on Tip.It 07' we did have some words messed around VIA the filter so things like "The" was forced as "Teh" and others. I kept thinking "I swear im not mis-spelling this..."

Ah yes. And some people got really offended and quit Tipit because mods are meanies. Hah

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

This is what I'm gonna try this year if I get the money to get it in time, will be perfect at Tafe, as we will be doing spreadsheets, and I can put it in my mates computer during the 10 min break :twisted: (I'm a bit worried he will kick the computer though, he gets rather mad at them.)

I was looking for this site! I forgot the name, so thank you for posting that link. I see some good items on there, and April 1st is not too far away.....

Ah yes. And some people got really offended and quit Tipit because mods are meanies. Hah

lol. Serious?

Popoto.~<3

lol. Serious?

Yeah. Some people got all angry at being made to look stupid in their posts.

There was a huge list of changes in the censor, mostly related to Runescape.(changing skill names eg; Runecrafting/r00ncraftin - Cooking/Burning (might have just made that up now, can't really remember) and many more words which my mind has chosen not to remember..)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png