What is the most gp that can be held?

jimjones

well that depends on where, as long as you in any normal area, for example in a bank or town than i believe that there is no limmit on how much gold you can have.

Actually, I think someone had over 2 billion and he had everything reset or something of that sort. Whatever the reason was, I'm pretty sure it's between 2-3 billion.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

The way Java stores numbers means it can't go higher than this.

Yep once you go over that, the count restarts at 1 gp (you lose your money). So don't listen to the rumors that say you will get get another stack.

Yep once you go over that, the count restarts at 1 gp (you lose your money). So don't listen to the rumors that say you will get get another stack.

no it doesn't, it says you can't hold anymore.

What?

m_theory11.png

no it doesn't, it says you can't hold anymore.

Losing money is a myth, you just can't deposit any more in your bank.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

No, it says you're invetory is full if you try to pick up some coins/withdrawl from bank etc. when you have 2.147b.

And if you try to put it in bank it says you're bank is full.

So can you have like 2 bill in your inv and 2 bill in your bank?

No, it says you're invetory is full if you try to pick up some coins/withdrawl from bank etc. when you have 2.147b.

You can have 2B of any item in one stack. So 2B in bank and inventory is possible, but not a good idea to carry that around. So.. Use stable items like 2B feathers or 2B needles to store extra cashola.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I guess so.

Technically though, you could have 2.147b of a bunch of expensive items at make the "gp" you can hold extremely high.

I'd personally like to see anyone with 2 billion in the first place. I think we're forgetting the figures we're talking about here. That's roughly 19-20 full 3rd Age sets or 32 AGSs. I highly doubt there's even a handful of people in the game with that amount of cash.

I'd personally like to see anyone with 2 billion in the first place. I think we're forgetting the figures we're talking about here. That's roughly 19-20 full 3rd Age sets or 32 AGSs. I highly doubt there's even a handful of people in the game with that amount of cash.

Chessy018 ask about it in her CC

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.