• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love all your songs!

Specially the:

Begging high

Level low :P

You should make a clip fit with it, that would rock.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel honoured to know this guy in real life... im not surprised he never actually told me about most of these songs...yet they had me in stitches!!

got to love someone who spends their free time doing this instead of actually playing the game!

I'm probably going to get myself into trouble here, but I decided to join in the song-destroying fun. NONE of the links to Bubsa's mp3s on the front page work for me, so I can't hear him. I guess he's still moving them. Still genius, though, and I can't help but pen a few things myself. (Besides, I'm helping keep the topic bumped up, right? :-w )

I got beat to "Beverly Hills," but here's my version, for what it's worth. *2 cents clinks onto table*

Members' World

I didn't join when it was still Classic

My slayer xp's still at none

I can't inspect a farming patch

and all my friends are level 3's

I didn't go to Adrougne

High levels never looked at me

Why should they?

I ain't nobody

Got no gp in my bank slots

Members' world (obby, obby)

That's where I want to be

Playing in members' world

Members' world (obby, obby)

Rolling like Uloveme

Playing in members' world

Look at all those members there

They're all so decked-out and rich

When they go into the Wilderness

They get to raise their PK count

I wanna play a game like that

I wanna be just like a player mod

Take a screenshot in Falador

'Cause I'm the next Zezima

(Chorus)

The truth is I don't stand a chance

It's something you gotta pay for

And I'm too poor

Yes, I am

I'm just a nooby Free-To-Play

And I will always be that way

I might as well enjoy World 1

And watch the members play

(Chorus)

Members' world

Right, first of all you little mites:

I feel honoured to know this guy in real life... im not surprised he never actually told me about most of these songs...yet they had me in stitches!!

got to love someone who spends their free time doing this instead of actually playing the game!

HAI ADIE!

Second of all:

Yes, I got banned. Can't tell you the reason here but I'm back now. To be honest, if anyone PM's me asking I'm likely to hurt you. Thou hast been warned.

Third of all:

Don't bump this thread for bumping's sake. Doing so that it "Doesn't die" will get it locked. It's OK to let the thread drop down the pages. It'll be back.

Fourth of all:

I'll be re-uploading the songs soon so you'll be able to listen to them all. I got a new PC but I saved all the songs DON'T PANIC!

Fifth of all:

Yes, I will be releasing a new song. Soon. :P

Yes, I got banned. Can't tell you the reason here but I'm back now. To be honest, if anyone PM's me asking I'm likely to hurt you. Thou hast been warned.

1.5 - Flaming, Violence, Harassment & Pointless Vulgarity

Mild, intelligent flaming is allowable. However, pointless harassment aimed at a specific individual or group of people is unacceptable. It is not our intention to limit the poster's option to use occasional curse words to demonstrate a point. However pointless, excessive, or obscene cursing will be edited or deleted. There is a chat filter in operation, which will disguise certain inappropriate words. Forum infractions may result in immediate actions being taken that can range from written warnings, temporary suspension or permanent suspension from this site, depending on the severity and frequency of the offense. User names (and profile information) may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.

Intentionally posting false arguments, intentionally misquoting other users, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to incite a negative reaction, annoy others or disrupt a discussion is also prohibited. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender, or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden. No personal threats or harassment. This includes posting pictures representing an attack. Debate opinions - not the people behind them. This also applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures. Any post using excessive vulgarity, threatening or harassing, obscene or hateful, deliberately inaccurate or misleading, explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person's privacy, abusing our censor, or in any other way violates the law, may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).

Thou hast been warned.

mcguff1.png

Wow.. That's amazing Bubsa, if only Putfile worked for me. I liked the lyrics mucho. Could you, perchance, put the title of the real song next to the name of your parodies?

Waaaaaaaaalking in Memphis.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Wow.. That's amazing Bubsa, if only Putfile worked for me. I liked the lyrics mucho. Could you, perchance, put the title of the real song next to the name of your parodies?

Waaaaaaaaalking in Memphis.

I concur. My dad was looking over my shoulder at the parodies when I started reading this thread, and he thought "Falador City" was a parody of "Suffragate City." I had to browse through this whole blessed thing before I found it was actually "Paradise City." Real titles are good.

Mild, intelligent flaming is allowable. However, pointless harassment aimed at a specific individual or group of people is unacceptable. It is not our intention to limit the poster's option to use occasional curse words to demonstrate a point. However pointless, excessive, or obscene cursing will be edited or deleted. There is a chat filter in operation, which will disguise certain inappropriate words. Forum infractions may result in immediate actions being taken that can range from written warnings, temporary suspension or permanent suspension from this site, depending on the severity and frequency of the offense. User names (and profile information) may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.

Intentionally posting false arguments, intentionally misquoting other users, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to incite a negative reaction, annoy others or disrupt a discussion is also prohibited. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender, or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden. No personal threats or harassment. This includes posting pictures representing an attack. Debate opinions - not the people behind them. This also applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures. Any post using excessive vulgarity, threatening or harassing, obscene or hateful, deliberately inaccurate or misleading, explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person's privacy, abusing our censor, or in any other way violates the law, may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).

Thou hast been warned.

:lol:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Thou hast been warned.

Only one thing can sum that up... :roll: :roll:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink