Almost 5 years of (semi)active play..

... and I still have'nt reached 90 combat on any account of mine.

Scroll a few posts down and you would see this, guess i have to put it here aswell..

Well, like I said, this isn't the only account I've had (tho it is the only one I have left). Actually this is only about 1,5-2 years old. And I have'nt spent my semi-active playing career training, mostly pking. W3 Castle a few years back ftw.

25qyslt.png

87 Combat - My first account ever that has been a member (1 month).

Next up 85 defence and 90 combat. ;)

Opinions? Rates? Something? :)

Edit: I guess I'll have to add a short story/introduction so you don't get a wrong picture.

So here it goes:

I started playing RS in 04, my first account, Ekenas, was a normal main (balanced melee). During spring 05 (?) I made my first pure (range), which later on became my main, as I noticed meleeing wasn't really the thing for me. So my first tank was born. I spent summer 05-winter 07 (?) mostly pking at W3 castle on that account. I don't want to release the name of that account, as it is still being played on (not by me). It was winter 07 and the time for my first quitting had come, as I was fed up with clowns ruining pking (the state of pking has become even worse tho, not talking about PvP or BH, but the people.. nothing but kids who know nothing about pking and ruin the fun for everyone..) Back to the topic. So I had a break, don't know how long one. Spent some time on several different accounts that are probably not worth mentioning before creating Idontpray (don't remember the exact time of creating it). This is the only account I have left.

The first few posters might wanna re-consider their opinions (or not...)

Well, like I said, this isn't the only account I've had (tho it is the only one I have left). Actually this is only about 1,5-2 years old. And I have'nt spent my semi-active playing career training, mostly pking. W3 Castle a few years back ftw.

This account is ok, but for the amount of time you said you have played is not good, even playing just a little here and there. However, this account is good if you want to start playing a whole lot, and I can see good things coming from the account as well.

Still though 4/10.

Keep up the good work

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

2/10

For 5 years not much has happened :/

EDIT: I have read your story. Like I said, 5 years not much has happened. If you put all the xp from those other accounts that you gained into this one, would it be THAT much better? Judging from this, no.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

In my opinion this is worth a 10/10, this rating is based on the fact, that this game does not have to be about training your stats to all 99's, it's about having fun (W3 castle ftw) and doing what you are good at. And with 5 years you would be one of the most experienced players amongst your level. So keep it up no matter what they say and do what you like. ;)

I like the str and def with low attack :)

looks kinda special :P

but that in 5 years is kinda.. less good then te rest

7/10 for the stats, 5/10 for the looong time you played ;)

~Maxed Range & Magic~

Swoooot.png

swooootpaid5xupngsy4.png

I like the str and def with low attack :)

looks kinda special :P

but that in 5 years is kinda.. less good then te rest

7/10 for the stats, 5/10 for the looong time you played ;)

Yeah, I wanted to make a high def tank, but people only no arm these days so I wanted str too. This way I can be range based with high str. :D

And please note that this account itself is not 5 years old, but it's the only one I have now. My last acc was also a tank, a 100% F2P one, on which i also had quite good non-combat skills . Made it to 89 cmb and quit. This one is only for combat (atleast for now).

Edit: Oh i forgot, bouwzie thanks for actually readin my post and props to siim for great attitude. ;)

Play how you want and not how people tell you to

10/10 (W3 Castle ftw)

maybe get 50 attack or is it sticking 43?

~Panda

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Play how you want and not how people tell you to

10/10 (W3 Castle ftw)

maybe get 50 attack or is it sticking 43?

~Panda

It's 43/40 already. :)

Look at my sig to see when I started playing and my highest skills to show are 85 mining and 80 or 81 ranged :)

Like you ALL I did was pk. Except all of mine was done in RSC with pure mages and lvl 42 R2H's

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

i think u killed me today in pvp lol. jeremym??

very nice.

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

I'm not going to rate this but instead advise you to keep playing Runescape how you want to play it and don't be discouraged by the negative rates.

I agree with the keep playing how you want to play part.. but I see no negative rates here..

Keep at it. Try to explore more of the game other than PK'in. In my first month of members I had at least 20 all member skills. It's fun to explore what's new. Maybe something other than PvP will catch your attention.

3/10 because you are playing how you want but using multiple accounts as an excuse... well there really is no excuse. I have had my main account and 3 other side accounts. If I put the exp from my side accounts into my main I would have much more exp and items that I am currently shooting for now. I am a firm believer in 1 account (2 max) so the fact that you have gone through however many isn't really an excuse in my book. Sorry m8.

Like I said keep it up, don't make any other accounts though, stick with one. It's more rewarding.

Apparently, my signature was to big.