Skill that owns all

Ax600

Imagination.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Woodcutting of course \'

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

cmon, more ppl

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

failing :thumbsup:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

grr cmon :evil:

Fishing. I pull sharks out of the water with my bare hands, beat that.

lol nice

Fishing. I pull sharks out of the water with my bare hands, beat that.

I have a baby dragon that follows me around. Beat *that* :P

*hi fives for 99 summ*

• 2 weeks later...
F-f-f-farming. :thumbsup:

farming is the slowest damn skill ever

F-f-f-farming. :thumbsup:
I couldn't agree more. :D

It's the only skill of its kind.

-----

EDIT:

farming is the slowest damn skill ever
Unless you've been watching over your crops personally, I don't see how the relatively slow growth rates are a problem. They're truly the most unique aspect of what is perhaps the greatest skill in the game. :)

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

ehh theiving!!!!! :thumbsup: