Verac is the Best Set for Player Killing

RaScape

Picture This:

You are in the full set of Verac

You drank a Super attack, Super strength, and Super defense Potion...

You have prayer potions and you use Steel Skin, Ultimate Strength, Incredible Reflexes, and Protect from Melee.

So right now your really powerful...I'm a weak guy and I have just 76 strength..but when I was powered up like this, I was hitting 26's, and 25's regularly..it was hilarious. You must be thinking right now about how fast you are going to lose your prayer. Really, just bring 1 prayer potion and your good. The full set with Amulet of Glory gives a prayer bonus of 21. I killed the Kalphite Queen both forms, with the help of other players and only got brought down to 23 out of 59 prayer points without using a prayer potion, I had protect from melee and protect items on. The set also has the lowest negative attack (-23 with amulet of glory)bonus and 0 magic defense (cool huh?) so you still should be able to cast magic spells.

So..on to the scenerio:

You attack some skulled guy and you Teleport Block him(if you have 85 magic), so now he can't get away except for running...you also brought runes for Entangle (if you are 79 magic), so its less likely that your victim will get away. Now that your full prepared and the battle has started...the poor guy which is scared and surprised by now by the way("Why the hel did he bring full Verac..Im gonna get rubbed out...my whip:(") and with the Verac set special effect, you have a chance of hitting through armour and prayer. The guy can't run for now so he has no choice but to fight...but you have on Protect Melee. That means he can only give you half the damage hes capable of inflicting while you can hit him with all you got even though he is using Protect from Melee.-Is that cheap or what? Noticing how he can barely touch you and he is about to die, he runs away..only to get entangled and attacked again...This could take a while but he would run out of sharks soon enough and he eventually dies...Complimented with curses from the boned guy (you *ing prayer noob, that wasn't fair!!!omg...dam) you know get the loot and hopefully he had a whip:)...

Anyway this post was just to point out how great the full set of Verac is for pking. Sure...Guthan is nice for pking..but you know your not going to hit all the time..right? Besides sharks can save you just fine. But with Verac you don't need a lot of food since you will be using Prayer...plus the defense stats on Verac is greater than Rune armour...

*Any of you who post how its so expensive that its not worth bringing to the wild. Remember, you see high levels in the wild with a whip, so why not bring Full Verac? :)*

Well..post whatever comments you have on how good/bad Verac is for pking or any of your opinions.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err it costs alot and and it doesnt always gets though prayer and armour its too risky if you come acorss a team of 100s what are u gonna do..?

"and with the Verac set special effect, you have a chance of hitting through armour and prayer."

I don't know what chance means to you, but assuming your posts..you probably got the wrong idea :(.

Yeah, if you want to get good items you always have to take risks..deal with it. If your not rich and can't afford to lose it, then don't bring it to the wilderness...simple as that

ul also be frowned upon in the pking community and no1 will fight you.

So? The point is to wipe a guy out and take his stuff..who cares what other people think about you. Only lamos complain about dieng and starts talking bs about the guy that rightfully owned him...

It's not good for pking... but I have the set and use it for something else that owns everyone.... dueling :P

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

It's not good for pking... but I have the set and use it for something else that owns everyone.... dueling :P

~Bepo

agreed , it owns staking ...but most people have the entire set aswell so it pretty much comes down to luck alot :P

How many times must I point this out?

Set Effect:

Defiler

Melee attacks have a chance to ignore armour

Verac does NOT hit through Prayer.

actually it does...it doesnt say it does on runescape manuel but it does...i was pking with it and i hit a 25 when guy had melee protect on and i was hitting upper teens and 20s with it on too...it accutaly does go through prayer

w4M8t.png

Picture This:

You are in the full set of Verac

You drank a Super attack, Super strength, and Super defense Potion...

You have prayer potions and you use Steel Skin, Ultimate Strength, Incredible Reflexes, and Protect from Melee.

A) What if there Ranging / Maging..

B) Prayer noob :oops:

Quote:

Set Effect:

Defiler

Apparently they changed this effect to hit through prayer instead of armour.

When i say apparently im 95% Sure untill proven corrected :oops:

~Virtualdevil 8)

:: Virtualdevil :: - 99 Att - 99 Str - 99 Def - 99 HP - 99 Mage - 125 Cmb

prayer noob.

Sheesh, you didn't know that praying was a part of combat? What if someone called you a food noob every time you ate food to heal...?

Btw, yes, Verac owns both scenes of the Kalphite Queen and PKing.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

actually it does...it doesnt say it does on runescape manuel but it does...i was pking with it and i hit a 25 when guy had melee protect on and i was hitting upper teens and 20s with it on too...it accutaly does go through prayer

That proves nothing, you could have hit those even if he wasn't praying.

melee protect....it's people like you who ruin pking.

i owned a 112that tried pking me in verac i tb him then entangle then just used sard strike till he was dead.

i also resold it to the noob for 8 mil :twisted:

so go head pk in verac i can always use a free 8 mil everyday

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

Set Effect:

Defiler

ive seen 34's hit with protect from melee on :wink:

That proves nothing, you could have hit those even if he wasn't praying.

Ok..I am against flaming..but in this case I must. Shiva..from what I seen so far from your posts..your an *hole..I'm sorry. THE GUY SAID HE HIT A 25 EVEN THOUGH HIS VICTIM HAD PROTECT FROM MELEE ON...your response...."That proves nothing, you could have hit those even if he wasn't praying."..son..sdfu. Of course he could hit those if he wasn't praying..are you sure you even read his post right? But anyway..the point is that he hit a 25 even though a guy had protect from melee...

melee protect....it's people like you who ruin pking.

i owned a 112that tried pking me in verac i tb him then entangle then just used sard strike till he was dead.

i also resold it to the noob for 8 mil :twisted:

so go head pk in verac i can always use a free 8 mil everyday

Lol, Nice point darkashuran... Wakattak:"melee protect....it's people like you who ruin pking."...Wakattak..man stop b*tching. Pking was dead as soon as RS 3D came out. Check out Pking is Dead or Issues of Pking by Spr1ngrolls in the wants forum. One of the greatest topics I have ever seen. - And i knew you used prayer at a time because when your about to die..most people use it. Someone will always use prayer and not give up and die..why give up their itens when they now your just oing to teleport anyway? Think aboiut that...

I can back up the prayer part too. I've hit a 23 on a guy while dueling, when he was using prayer. It is both armour AND prayer, im 99.9% sure.

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

way to get off topic....

this guy is obviously a prayer noob and chances are if he is that a telletubbie to... i like the one with the triangle above his head....

tinky_winky.jpg

i bet he doesnt skull either so he ends up keeping his verac

Luring master.