75 Albums you should own, Tip.It version

How2PK

That was only 2 people I think, Ratchet and that other dude with a horrible taste in music.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That was only 2 people I think, Ratchet and that other dude with a horrible taste in music.

Well, It's my turn, and I've been waiting till the forum change, so I'll have it up around tomorrow or the day after, and I know it's supposed to be a secret and all, but I don't want someone to take my turn.

and goddamn these forums are confusing.

Hopefully yours actually has some time into it.

I already have it half done, I've been working on it for a while, I'm not just going to throw something together for the sake of having one, I'll actually put effort into it, it'll probably suck though. I'm not good at things.

Muhaha, i think i put my name to the list on the first page but i still haven't done it lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I already have it half done, I've been working on it for a while, I'm not just going to throw something together for the sake of having one, I'll actually put effort into it, it'll probably suck though. I'm not good at things.

I'm guessing Bring Me the Horizon will be one of the artists featured.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

And why is that?

And why is that?

Didn't you have a dp of them for a long time?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

And why is that?

Didn't you have a dp of them for a long time?

I did, then they came out with their new album, made me not like them quite so much anymore. Their new album was god awful. I'm seeing them tomorrow though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still going on? I really enjoyed reading all of the lists.

I just updated the list with all the lists made the last weeks, and I chose a new person to start again. So if everything works well we should have new list soon. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hey Deathrow,

I just now read that were chosen to do a list. It's been two weeks now since you posted this and there's still no list, so I've chosen a new person to do a list. You can still post your list of course, but to avoid confusing I ask you not to chose a new person for the next list. Thanks in advance. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hey Deathrow,

I just now read that were chosen to do a list. It's been two weeks now since you posted this and there's still no list, so I've chosen a new person to do a list. You can still post your list of course, but to avoid confusing I ask you not to chose a new person for the next list. Thanks in advance. :)

I chose someone else to do the list, two days ago. they're putting it up this weekend.

I chose someone else to do the list, two days ago. they're putting it up this weekend.

Did you actually end up writing a list? :s

By the way How2PK, you missed out jaerkd00d's list which was in between Nadril's and Wongtong's.

Thanks Intriguing. Although I didn't even notice.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Did you actually end up writing a list? :s

By the way How2PK, you missed out jaerkd00d's list which was in between Nadril's and Wongtong's.

Well, I wrote like three quarters, and haven't had a chance to finish. so I will sometime.

Is it me or are we still waiting? <_< :lol:

We're still waiting. This is getting ridiculous.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.