Emo kids.

deathdrow

I have no idea of how to define them without resorting to vagueness.

But if we could pit the groups of them that lurk the town centres against the roaming hoardes of chavs then we may have stumbled upon a glorious modern day gladiator/coliseum kind of thing...

Let's do it.

Video tape it and put it on YouTube.

Hell yes. Throw in some melee weapons and close range firepower and we got ourselves some ENTERTAINMENT. :twisted:

Emos might win. They enjoy the pain. But the chavs stick together to thug the emos, y'know?

Give the emos some knives, I'm sure they can work wonders with them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*im afraid to even go past first thread and read* emo is a style of life, in which case i guess classifies me as one...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I associate the emo kids with the scene kids... I guess the tight jeans, done up hair, black...

As for the emo in the kids themselves? I don't really care about it, the large majority will grow out of it once they hit 25 or so. I had an emo friend, besides the fact that he hardly talked, he was a cool kid who I hung out with during lunch sometimes, he was always alone, thought I would help him out . Eventually his whining got annoying, so I told him to suck it up and go on with life, I stopped hanging out with him.

sotw7bar.png

Every generation has its own gathering of teenagers / young adults who feel social misfits:

late 60's / early 70's there were hippies,

late 70's / early 80's there were punkers,

early 90's there was grunge

early millinium there were goths,

now it's emo's ?

They flock together and make their own subculture, with its own codes, music and clothing for a feeling of belonging. They'll snap out of it, once they get their first real job and have to provide for a family (hopefully).

DutchDreams.png

Emo is a dying trend anyway.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

But if we could pit the groups of them that lurk the town centres against the roaming hoardes of chavs then we may have stumbled upon a glorious modern day gladiator/coliseum kind of thing...

Let's do it.

Hell yes. Throw in some melee weapons and close range firepower and we got ourselves some ENTERTAINMENT. :twisted:

Emos might win. They enjoy the pain. But the chavs stick together to thug the emos, y'know?

I'm thinking of that precisely. Emos with bladed weapons versus chavs with bludgeons. So much FUN. :twisted:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

The chavs would run away at the sight of the emo drawing blood,to be honest.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The chavs would run away at the sight of the emo drawing blood,to be honest.

That's why you don't let them leave the arena until they either have visibly lost or they admit they lost. Let the bloodbath commence! :twisted:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Emo is a dying trend anyway.

I'm not sure about that. I think you're just looking at the kids around your age and they all grew out of it. Emo is a strong trend amongst young teenagers (Middle School).

You forgot the fact that if they're too tight at the knees, your knees deviate, and your shins point outwards.

Uhm, no, that never happened to me. Neither has the tearing at the butt section for guys around me who wear them, everyone I know wears them pretty low (busta rhyme!).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You forgot the fact that if they're too tight at the knees, your knees deviate, and your shins point outwards.

Uhm, no, that never happened to me. Neither has the tearing at the butt section for guys around me who wear them, everyone I know wears them pretty low (busta rhyme!).

It only happens to the kids who wear them 5 sizes to tight, and have them low ride. or if they don't have enough spandex in them. hasn't happened to me really. although my new pants make my knees hurt sorta.

Let's do it.

But they might use the knives on themselves instead of their opponents, which is always spoils the event.

But they might use the knives on themselves instead of their opponents, which is always spoils the event.

Chavs get scared from blood. If they're gonna kill themselves, we'll ally the metalheads with the emos.

that's just not fair.

for a chav to beat a metalhead and an emo they'd need like fifty of them.

Chavs get scared from blood. If they're gonna kill themselves, we'll ally the metalheads with the emos.

that's just not fair.

Alright, then. Emos get scene kids?

that's just not fair.

the chavs will go blind.

Are hipsters just not a recognized social group yet?

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

that's just not fair.

the chavs will go blind.

Fine. Chavs get shallow preps and emos get metalheads. Scene kids will be neutral.

Fine. Chavs get shallow preps and emos get metalheads. Scene kids will be neutral.

No no no. Chavs get metalheads and emos get shallow preps. That way there will be fighting amongst the groups :) And then nerds get goths.

:lol: No, nerds get jocks. Goths go with the... they'll just sit back and hate society.

No no no. Chavs get metalheads and emos get shallow preps. That way there will be fighting amongst the groups :) And then nerds get goths.

:lol: No, nerds get jocks. Goths go with the... they'll just sit back and hate society.

what about the [bleep]s? and the wal mart kids?

FREE FOR ALL.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

FREE FOR ALL.

Better. =D> :thumbsup:

Metalheads'll get too caught up dissing each other because of wrongly classified band-genres and stuff...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]