Are you ticklish?

saif

Well recently I have come across a new phenomena.

The ticklefight. The ultimate test of manilness.

Personally I am not too ticklish, though I am ticklish in some areas.

But there are some trends I noticed among the "tickling" as I would call it.

- Men are less ticklish than women

- Ticklish-ness goes away after puberty (for men)

- Women may remain ticklish throughout their lives.

My question for you is:

Are you ticklish, and if so where?

I am ticklish at the bottoms of my feet, around my armpits, and when I get tickled too much my lymph nodes start to hurt :wall:

Saifzman.png

Okay?

I'm not particularly ticklish, I can usually not squirm when someone tickles my feet but that takes a whole lot of effort.

I think when someone tickles me, I jump from the sudden contact rather than actualling being tickled.

Why would you want to touch someone's armpits anyway?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Okay?

I'm not particularly ticklish, I can usually not squirm when someone tickles my feet but that takes a whole lot of effort.

I think when someone tickles me, I jump from the sudden contact rather than actualling being tickled.

well men could possibly do it to see who is manlier. Whoever gets subdued by laughter first with laughter will be dubt "the kid"

Saifzman.png

You've seriously got to cut down on all of these threads. Although this particular thread is my fault. Sorry guys.

I haven't been on TIF much, but after you said that I just realized like a 3rd of all the threads on the first page are saif's. Holy hell dude. It is not necessarily bad to make a lot of threads, but its a bit weird.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

You've seriously got to cut down on all of these threads. Although this particular thread is my fault. Sorry guys.

I haven't been on TIF much, but after you said that I just realized like a 3rd of all the threads on the first page are saif's. Holy hell dude. It is not necessarily bad to make a lot of threads, but its a bit weird.

got nothing better to do while bursting rock lobs

Saifzman.png

Darn you riku! If it's possible, you've made me hate Kingdom Hearts even more!

But yeah, these threads are getting filled with spam such as this post.

Something makes me doubt that men play tickly bears with each other.

Should I ignore the stereotype for this certain subject?

rc1tzc.png

Saif, if you're going to create threads, don't constantly make spammy threads :P

But on topic, I'm sort of ticklish. I have one spot that is really ticklish but if anyone tries to tickle me I just kick them repeatedly. (reflex when tickled & a way to get someone off me)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, make some threads that have some discussion values. Ones that can't be answered with a simple yes or no.

rc1tzc.png

Okay?

well men could possibly do it to see who is manlier. Whoever gets subdued by laughter first with laughter will be dubt "the kid"

I will remember this next time I'm in a battle of wits. "Oh yeah, well I'm less ticklish then you!"

Oh and this thread sucks

I don't see what the big deal is. You guys can't tell me you don't get tired of the same old threads sticking around. The forums have been pretty dormant the past few months.

OT: Yes, I am a very ticklish bugger but I'm well past puberty. :mrgreen:

Something I discovered during CPR training as part of lifegaurding. If someone touches my stomach (below the ribs) and its skin to skin (ie I don't have a shirt on), my abdominol musscels with rapidly spasm, much like a shiver when your cold. Its really cool and annoying at the same time. I am a nightmare to practice CPR on because I normally arch into a bow once I am tickled. I can control it a bit by flexing the musscels. Unfortunatly that restricts my ability to breathe considerably, so I can't sustain it.

My feet rarely make me sqirm, though it can be mighty odd if you get something like a feather or wet dog nose going on the bottom. I am probably ticklish in the armpits too, but its been a while since anyone tried and I can't tickle myself.