Miley Cyrus Slams Radiohead

runescapeloser22

But she hasn't done anything to anyone besides not be amazing at music and catering to your tastes. If that makes someone evil, damn, throw me through the cellar door.

EDIT: Dammit wookie.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: What has Miley Cyrus done to you apart from singing crappy music that you don't have to hear? Did she run over your dog or something? Just let her have fun and move on with your life since your life doesn't revolve around her and the Disney Channel.

In that case what has Hitler done to anyone except soldiers and holocaust victims that allows them to call him evil? Just because she hasn't done anything to us specifically doesn't mean she doesn't suck.

There is a difference between Hitler and Miley Cyrus since Hitler killed millions of people and Miley Cyrus is a harmless pop singer that sucks. I would pick a better example than Hitler if you are going to compare someone to a 16-year old Disney Channel mascot.

If I can't call Miley Cyrus crap because she hasn't done anything to me then you can't call Hitler evil because he's done nothing to you.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Quick question: What has Miley Cyrus done to you apart from singing crappy music that you don't have to hear? Did she run over your dog or something? Just let her have fun and move on with your life since your life doesn't revolve around her and the Disney Channel.

In that case what has Hitler done to anyone except soldiers and holocaust victims that allows them to call him evil? Just because she hasn't done anything to us specifically doesn't mean she doesn't suck.

I just called to say you Godwin'd.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

There is a difference between Hitler and Miley Cyrus since Hitler killed millions of people and Miley Cyrus is a harmless pop singer that sucks. I would pick a better example than Hitler if you are going to compare someone to a 16-year old Disney Channel mascot.

If I can't call Miley Cyrus crap because she hasn't done anything to me then you can't call Hitler evil because he's done nothing to you.

I didn't say you couldn't call Miley Cyrus "crap", I said that I don't understand why you can honestly hate a person just because she makes bad music.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Wow, you guys need to stop being so fired up and masculine and enjoy some pop music.

Taylor Swift makes me feel schmaltzy inside.

Ryouko Shintani, Kotoko and various other J-pop artists do it for me.

But that's because I'm a weeaboo I guess.

I've never really listened to any J-pop. What actually makes it different from "western" pop? Aside from the fact they're Asian, that is.

I don't know. I guess it's somewhat more upbeat than, say, most western pop music.

Japanese lyrics aside, it's fun every now and then.

I'd do Miley Cyrus.

That's disgusting.

Very. I dont really think shes hot.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

ahahaha i find it hard to believe that anyone on here would seriously turn down miley cyrus. How [bleep]ing high are your standards? unless you are massively good looking, you will die a virgin with those sort of standards :thumbup:

iteme3721.jpg

ahahaha i find it hard to believe that anyone on here would seriously turn down miley cyrus. How [bleep] high are your standards? unless you are massively good looking, you will die a virgin with those sort of standards :thumbup:

She's easy to turn down.

Seriously, she's about as developed as the friggin' 3rd Years at my school. They're like 13 years old..

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Funny how the same kids saying they would reject miley cyrus are the ones frothing at the mouth over anything with a pulse in the real life pictures thread. :roll:

iteme3721.jpg

Funny how the same kids saying they would reject miley cyrus are the ones frothing at the mouth over anything with a pulse in the real life pictures thread. :roll:

This quote leads me to conclude that we have people without pulses in that thread. I must see them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif