Miley Cyrus Slams Radiohead

runescapeloser22

ignoring is the best way to demonstrate your dislike towards them.

No, the best way is to vigorously slander her.

Well if you're referring that your sister drowns you with her music then it is not a problem with the artist but with your sister, and maybe a pair of earphones would be a good help.

Now you're saying to go out of our way just to ignore her? Besides, my sister is like that too. You can't say the problem is little sisters in general.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you're saying to go out of our way just to ignore her? Besides, my sister is like that too. You can't say the problem is little sisters in general.

No, the problem is how inconsiderate some people are; when I'm listening to music I always try to set it loud enough to hear it but not loud enough to disturb others.

Can I suggest something? My Dad listens to a lot of 70s music/disco and I let him go his way. If you have a sister that loves Hannah Montana, just let her listen to whatever since your average 9-12-year old girl will not be listening to the likes of Napalm Death or Iron Maiden

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

No, the problem is how inconsiderate some people are; when I'm listening to music I always try to set it loud enough to hear it but not loud enough to disturb others.

Of course no one would mind if the song didn't absolutely suck though. Even though I don't like rap, I'd much rather hear that than Miley Cyrus, so people raising the volume is not the issue.

Plus how are we supposed to change the fact that people listen to music loud? It's impossible. Slandering Cyrus, however, has the potential of informing the market that we don't want crap like that around.

She lip syncs. She's crap, and she's only popular because of her father.

She = Britney Spears.

But britney is better. WOMANIZER OH YOU'RE A WOMANIZER BABY.

And seriously, how do you ignore miley or the jonas brothers?

And btw her music *is* crap.

She may be crap and she may lip sync but saying she's popular because of her father is daft unless the teeny-bopper crowd are now into bad country music now. Avoiding her music is easy - don't listen to it, don't watch her show, listen to better radio stations and watch better music video channels. Simple.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Can I suggest something? My Dad listens to a lot of 70s music/disco and I let him go his way. If you have a sister that loves Hannah Montana, just let her listen to whatever since your average 9-12-year old girl will not be listening to the likes of Napalm Death or Iron Maiden

Yeah that's what I am aiming for.

Of course no one would mind if the song didn't absolutely suck though. Even though I don't like rap, I'd much rather hear that than Miley Cyrus, so people raising the volume is not the issue.

Plus how are we supposed to change the fact that people listen to music loud? It's impossible. Slandering Cyrus, however, has the potential of informing the market that we don't want crap like that around.

Of course volume is an issue here, your stating that your problem is that you have to listen to your sister's music which you can't stand, and yeah is pretty impossible to change the people's ideology to keep their music as loud as possible, but you're doing nothing but blaming the music instead of those who are inconsiderate, and maybe her music sounds crap to you, but you also have to notice that it may sound good to others as well, you have the right to express your opinion but that doesn't mean that it'd necessarily turn into what you think.

Of course volume is an issue here, your stating that your problem is that you have to listen to your sister's music which you can't stand, and yeah is pretty impossible to change the people's ideology to keep their music as loud as possible, but you're doing nothing but blaming the music instead of those who are inconsiderate, and maybe her music sounds crap to you, but you also have to notice that it may sound good to others as well, you have the right to express your opinion but that doesn't mean that it'd necessarily turn into what you think.

You're right, giving our opinions that we don't like her music isn't going to solve the problem much more than telling the entire world to keep their music down. But I see her as a bigger problem than loud music. Like I said, I'm fine with people blasting rap even though I don't like it. If I'm going to have to deal with loud music I don't like, then I'd really prefer if it wasn't her. It's not even really about her music that much, just the idea of her that irks me. She turned being a "rockstar" into being a barbie doll and I think it's fair to give my opinion that she sucks because of that. Every time I hear her, I get reminded of it. What if I see a poster of her? Would it be my sister's fault for not being considerate enough to keep it out of my view? Music should be a medium for creativity not fame, and I want the world to know that.

You're right, giving our opinions that we don't like her music isn't going to solve the problem much more than telling the entire world to keep their music down. But I see her as a bigger problem than loud music. Like I said, I'm fine with people blasting rap even though I don't like it. If I'm going to have to deal with loud music I don't like, then I'd really prefer if it wasn't her. It's not even really about her music that much, just the idea of her that irks me. She turned being a "rockstar" into being a barbie doll and I think it's fair to give my opinion that she sucks because of that. Every time I hear her, I get reminded of it. What if I see a poster of her? Would it be my sister's fault for not being considerate enough to keep it out of my view? Music should be a medium for creativity not fame, and I want the world to know that.

Yeah that's what is called mainstream music artist because their principal objective is get fame and fortune through making music, and it's fine you don't like them, (me either) and loud music sometimes really is a problem but I don't see the need to vent your frustration to the artist when you could nicely ask the person to put it at a moderate level, about the poster thing, they don't really put it in your face do they ?, you can always look to another side if you feel that irk to puke over it, and yes your 100% right about music being a medium for creativity but unfortunately not all the time is like that, when do you feel that interest in fame is coming through a song, just avoid it.

What would Miely Cyrus and Radiohead have in common anyway? Miley spews out generic, preteen, Disney Channel crap and then there's Radiohead producing albums recognized around the world. Screw her. I think Radiohead's retort was perfect. Miley Cyrus is replaceable (like how she replaced Hilary Duff).

Zaataar.png

She may be crap and she may lip sync but saying she's popular because of her father is daft unless the teeny-bopper crowd are now into bad country music now. Avoiding her music is easy - don't listen to it, don't watch her show, listen to better radio stations and watch better music video channels. Simple.

If her dad wasnt a country music singer/w.e then he wouldnt have been able to get her a contract, let alone a freakin' show on disney.

It's also hard to ignore miley when she's advertised on every TV channel on non-cable TV here, has her own TV show, is in the news like this, and having people who just love her around.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

There's some kid here on TIF who admits he has a crush on Miley Cyrus.

*shudder*

So... is that something that he has to feel ashamed? :|

No, I'm just pointing out the fact that Shadow mentioned that at least Britney Spears was hot, but there are certainly still people who feel the same about Miley Cyrus.

Where does Kanye West even come into this? Does he just want attention? I think a lot of people attend the Grammys sitting down, ya know.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

[hide=May be offensive]Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Miley Cyrus.

*Camera zooms out to show Miley*

Interviewer: Ms Cyrus I would like to thank you for taking your time off for this interview. Now, let's talk about you. You have tons of fans that loves you yet have many other who loathes you, care to comment on that?

Miley: Firstly, it is YOUR honour to be talking to me. Secondly, I don't care even if the whole of Asia hates me, they are all just jealous. Every single one of those haters are lying hypocrites that can't tell talent from trash. Fact is, I am better than all of them and no one not even Radiohead can deny that. This has nothing to do with my father nor Disney as they are just my stepping stones used to bring me to the top. Forget about Michael Jackson, forget about Britney Spears, it's time for a new breed to shine and that pop sensation is called Miley Cyrus. If you don't believe me, just ask Hilary Duff. I'm sure whatever trash bin she's living in now has room for two.

Interviewer: Strong words Ms Cyrus, we'll see in weeks to come as to what your fans have to say about this. Now onto another matter, people have accused you of lip-syn...

Miley: Close your mouth right now. My watch here says that your one minute with THE Miley Cyrus is over. Now scurry back to whatever hole you came out of and stay there. As for the rest of you viewers, be thankful that you even get a glimpse of greatness as that's the closest any of you will ever get to.

*Miley Cyrus walks off the camera screen*[/hide]

My attempt at humour. I made that interview as a joke and only a joke. This is in no way a cheap shot at Miley Cyrus and I respect all the work she has done and feels that she deserves it. To those that may get offended I suggest that you not read what I have written.

Once again, please take everything with a grain of salt.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Kanye>>>Radiohead

I dont really like either, but I really doubt that.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Kanye>>>Radiohead

Oh and Cyrus is pretty fit.

I lol'd.

How the [bleep] can someone think she is pretty fit?

She certainly isn't ugly and her body is nice. Maybe you relate her to bad things (her awful show and crappy singer) that makes you think negatively of her.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢