Miley Cyrus Slams Radiohead

runescapeloser22

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick. She is rather unattractive to me even with make-up. I'd like to see here without her ridiculous amounts of stage make-up on.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

You're right Sworddude, she looks positively revolting with all that make up caked on. She's just your average girl with a slightly exceptional voice.

I guess she hit the right niche in the audience.

Come on Disney, at least produce a girl that isn't so generic.

... Maybe one like my lovely Thirteen.

According to a report from CNN, a suicide plot to attack Miley Cyrus has been uncovered. Reports say that a teenager on board a Southwest Airline flight planned to take over the plane and fly it into a Lafayette, Louisiana building where a Hannah Montana concert was to be performed. Its unclear why he targeted Miley.

The teenager was caught with some handcuffs, duct tape and rope in the plane. The kid has since been placed under arrest and is being held and will face numerous charges. Its unclear how authorities uncovered the plot but a spokesperson for Southwest airlines says that at no time was the flight ever in any danger.

Wow. That's just taking the hate to a whole 'nother level.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I think Miley Cyrus is VERY ANNOYING. Thats the kind of stuff my cousin listens to. And those stupid Jonas Brothers and Naked Brothers band....gah.

*Btw, all Van Halen fans, Van Halens best of both worlds > Miley Cyrus's best of both worlds*

Pretty much done with rs now

ignoring is the best way to demonstrate your dislike towards them.

pretty much what i was going to say. just switching to another channel when mileys on the screen is good enough to compensate my hate towards her.

Failed quote :P

Wonder what's happened since.

A 15 year old girl with a failed country music singer father is going to badmouth a semi-legendary band because they didnt do that ;s.

WHEN WILL SHE TRY? I wanna laugh.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Lolol.

Everyone knows Miley Cyrus is crap.

Now everyone knows more, mirite?

She seriously got owned. And is too stupid to notice she's getting more owned.

What do you care? Just because you don't like her or her music doesn't mean you can call her crap, I dislike her music too, but you don't see me calling her a [cabbage] or going with "0mgz m1l3 cirz zukz az", if you don't like something simply ignore it and that's it.

Grow up please.

Miley Cyrus IS crap. Crap is crap.

Now about the 1337-speak in your message. NO. You assume people are stupid that way. This really cheeses me off. Just cause someone complained once, you think he is a complete and utter [wagon]?

Grow up please.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Now about the 1337-speak in your message. NO. You assume people are stupid that way. This really cheeses me off. Just cause someone complained once, you think he is a complete and utter [wagon]?

He's posted the same exact thing about twelve times. Typical anti-fanboyism. It's a bandwagon same as Miley Cyrus' fans are.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, it was inevitable.

They knew she was like this from the day she and the rest of the Disney cast were created in Disney Research Facility.

The others were fine, but Miley, model A-805, showed more personality. And not a good one. They begged them to destroy her, but they didn't listen. THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

He's posted the same exact thing about twelve times. Typical anti-fanboyism. It's a bandwagon same as Miley Cyrus' fans are.

Barely close to the same thing really, addressing different points in each with a little bit of repeating, I guess.

Btw an anti-fanboy bandwagon = for gangstas.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wow, you guys need to stop being so fired up and masculine and enjoy some pop music.

Taylor Swift makes me feel schmaltzy inside.

Ryouko Shintani, Kotoko and various other J-pop artists do it for me.

But that's because I'm a weeaboo I guess.

Lolol.

Everyone knows Miley Cyrus is crap.

Now everyone knows more, mirite?

She seriously got owned. And is too stupid to notice she's getting more owned.

What do you care? Just because you don't like her or her music doesn't mean you can call her crap, I dislike her music too, but you don't see me calling her a [cabbage] or going with "0mgz m1l3 cirz zukz az", if you don't like something simply ignore it and that's it.

Grow up please.

Miley Cyrus IS crap. Crap is crap.

In fact "leet speak" is stupid and I used it because his comment was stupid, coming around here and saying something like " Miley Cyrus sucks" ( not 1337) is not a complain, is just a childish comment, it would be a complain if at least you give a good reason of why you think she sucks ( Like Zierro did some pages back), but [cabbage]y comments like RayOxide's are just worthless, and guess what! you're doing the same thing as him! =D> .

It really cheeses me off when some idiots who feel superior come and bash something they don't like with no aparent reason.

Wow, you guys need to stop being so fired up and masculine and enjoy some pop music.

Taylor Swift makes me feel schmaltzy inside.

Ryouko Shintani, Kotoko and various other J-pop artists do it for me.

But that's because I'm a weeaboo I guess.

I've never really listened to any J-pop. What actually makes it different from "western" pop? Aside from the fact they're Asian, that is.

Cool.

Quick question: What has Miley Cyrus done to you apart from singing crappy music that you don't have to hear? Did she run over your dog or something? Just let her have fun and move on with your life since your life doesn't revolve around her and the Disney Channel.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Quick question: What has Miley Cyrus done to you apart from singing crappy music that you don't have to hear? Did she run over your dog or something? Just let her have fun and move on with your life since your life doesn't revolve around her and the Disney Channel.

In that case what has Hitler done to anyone except soldiers and holocaust victims that allows them to call him evil? Just because she hasn't done anything to us specifically doesn't mean she doesn't suck.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

In that case what has Hitler done to anyone except soldiers and holocaust victims that allows them to call him evil? Just because she hasn't done anything to us specifically doesn't mean she doesn't suck.

There is a difference between Hitler and Miley Cyrus since Hitler killed millions of people and Miley Cyrus is a harmless pop singer that sucks. I would pick a better example than Hitler if you are going to compare someone to a 16-year old Disney Channel mascot.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012