Miley Cyrus Slams Radiohead

runescapeloser22

Source

When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

Cyrus kicked off the feudin' during an appearance on the Johnjay and Rich radio show and rambled on for more than six minutes about how the band dissed her after she begged her manager to set up an introduction.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry overMy manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

She continued on in disbelief about the Thom Yorke band's lack of interest in meeting the Hannah Montana, admitting she was so disappointed about the diss, she left the show early.

"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

The three-time Grammy winners responded by putting the teen in her place

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," the quintet said in a statement.

But the Radiohead beef buck doesn't stop there.

During the taping for his episode of VH1's Storytellers, West complained that Yorke snubbed him as well.

"When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--k down," the rapper said.

The British "Creep" singer, already in full retaliation mode, concluded a blog post on the band's website with a wink and a nudge to both stars. "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing," Yorke writes.

Bring on the next round in these wars of words ('cause you know they're coming)!

LOL!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolol.

Everyone knows Miley Cyrus is crap.

Now everyone knows more, mirite?

She seriously got owned. And is too stupid to notice she's getting more owned.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Lolol.

What do you care? Just because you don't like her or her music doesn't mean you can call her crap, I dislike her music too, but you don't see me calling her a [cabbage] or going with "0mgz m1l3 cirz zukz az", if you don't like something simply ignore it and that's it.

Grow up please.

Heard about this like a month ago thought it was pretty funny. Miley Cyrus ruining Radiohead is a joke.

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," <-- This was said my the bands publicist.

tFtfA.jpg

Lolol.

What do you care? Just because you don't like her or her music doesn't mean you can call her crap, I dislike her music too, but you don't see me calling her a [cabbage] or going with "0mgz m1l3 cirz zukz az", if you don't like something simply ignore it and that's it.

Grow up please.

LOL?

Telling me to grow up, when you're the one typically stereotyping me?

She lip syncs. She's crap, and she's only popular because of her father.

She = Britney Spears.

But britney is better. WOMANIZER OH YOU'RE A WOMANIZER BABY.

And seriously, how do you ignore miley or the jonas brothers?

And btw her music *is* crap.

Lolol.

Grow up please.

Miley Cyrus does sound like crap. :|

tFtfA.jpg

Not only that, but even the 90% edited version of her sounds like crap, and the lyrics make almost no sense (as hannah montana).

Her dad must be proud. :roll:

Not only that, but even the 90% edited version of her sounds like crap, and the lyrics make almost no sense (as hannah montana).

Her dad must be rich as hell. :roll:

fixed.

Tk5SF.png

Her dad must be rich as hell. :roll:

fixed.

All I can say is.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If she was serious, I find her arrogance hilarious. "I'm miley cyrus!! i should meet who i want!!" She is only known because of her father, nobody but 13 year olds girls like her music, and the members of radiohead are just better than her in general.

If she was serious, I find her arrogance hilarious. "I'm miley cyrus!! i should meet who i want!!" She is only known because of her father, nobody but 13 year olds girls like her music, and the members of radiohead are just better than her in general.

What falls in the toilet (from any Radiohead member) is just better than her in general.

Miley Cyrus is a [bleep]. She's seducing young boys (like my 9 year old brother) into thinking they can be 'rockstars' one day like she 'is'.

I honestly want her and the rest of those Disney Channel 'stars' to die. :twisted:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Miley Cyrus is a [bleep]. She's seducing young boys (like my 9 year old brother) into thinking they can be 'rockstars' one day like she 'is'.

I think the fact that your 9-year old brother wants to be a female pop star warrants whole new issues.

Billy Ray isn't even good, either. Who could be surprised.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lolol.

Grow up please.

LOL?

She = Britney Spears.

First of all sorry if I stereotyped you, yeah that was a mistake of mine, but what's the problem with her? seriously, she is popular because of her father , big deal it doesn't affect you in anything; you act like it is some disgrace just because her music does not precisely target to you and what are you trying to bring with the comparation with britney spears ? and yes it is possible to ignore them , ignoring is the best way to demonstrate your dislike towards them.

Lolol.

Grow up please.

LOL?

She = Britney Spears.

First of all sorry if I stereotyped you, yeah that was a mistake of mine, but what's the problem with her? seriously, she is popular because of her father , big deal it doesn't affect you in anything; you act like it is some disgrace just because her music does not precisely target to you and what are you trying to bring with the comparation with britney spears ? and yes it is possible to ignore them , ignoring is the best way to demonstrate your dislike towards them.

Try having a sister who likes her, harder to ignore then.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=]

Lolol.

Grow up please.

LOL?

She = Britney Spears.

Try having a sister who likes her, harder to ignore then.

[/hide]

Well if you're referring that your sister drowns you with her music then it is not a problem with the artist but with your sister, and maybe a pair of earphones would be a good help.