RuneScape Economics Survey

redfish

Redfish, Bluefish, one fish, two fish. I'm tempted to wait a couple weeks so I can say I'm 18, but I'll probably do it after school today.

Hi Ravenkana

It doesn`t matter if you are 18. You can still complete the survey.

Thanks for participating,

or you could do an internet search for RS GP CHEAP or something similar - and then contact the webmasters and give them the survey.

I think you'd generate better responses.

Thanks sees_all1 for the very nice idea.

This is a very nice and reliable survey. surveymonkey (despite the name I know) is a reliable website. My university recently used them to take a survey of the Freshman experiences.

To redfish: Are you going to post the final data for the survey? Or any of your research? I am very curious to know the results =)

120dgl.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finished the survey. It was quite interesting to actually analyze what I do on RS on daily basis. I hope my answers will help you :)

Best of luck getting the results.

Cydoor.png

Wow. It's not the survey's fault, of course, but it was frustrating to try to figure out how long I've been playing, since I knew that I started right after RuneCraft was released, but no one seemed to have the exact date for its release. I ended up looking at the date that RHQ created the Rune Mysteries quest guide. More than 60 months of on and off playtime... Amazing...

I completed the survey though...

2dgucz6.png

Hi henryroo,

This is a very good question.

Most of the economic activities revolve around money, however, I immediately remember an example, barter, which is an economic activity but is not related to money. (barter=goods or services are directly exchanged for other goods and/or service)

I don't want to give more examples, I just want all of the participants think the economy from as many perspectives as possible.

Thanks,

Hi TheLeonardo,

Many people are asking about the results. This is truly encouraging for me. People`s interest in my thesis pushes me to write more. My primary goal is to finish my thesis now.

Thanks,

Hi GaVaTi,

Thanks for participating.

I just finished the survey. It was a bit strange and I really didn't like the background colour, but the rest was nice.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i took it.

a bit odd, the part with checks was tough on the eyes. and nobody really rwt's anymore.. would have been more relevant 3 years ago

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]