What skill are you mainly Training atm?

DarkDude

I'm training Magic at the moment, just got this:

mage888lc.png

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer and combat stats other than mage. My slayer level is pathetic but have never really liked killing what I am told anyway. Farming everyday of course.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Faaarrrrrmmmiiinnnnggggg.......

Well actually, it has been thieving to obtain the hundreds of herb seeds. I'm up to 73 ranarr (well I was, until I decided spur of the moment to give them away to someone I met at the farming patches...), I have 32 Toadflax seeds to plant, and 20 avantoe. With the toadflax, I'm having a friend of mine make them into Sara Brews...6k each...I should get around 1m assuming I get 5 Toadflax per seed.

I love thieving and farming herbs is fun. Farming other things is a drag, but I know I will get back into it some time in the future.

panoramiadk9.gif

Wow nice bumping a 2 year old post whoever did that :P

Anyways I'm doing combat.

that would be rise :P

and back on topic trying to get 99 fish, cooking and magic ere :D

Right now I'm cutting willows while my herbs grow. When I run out of ranarr seeds I make Prayer Potions and sell those then buy more seeds. I need about 6k more willows to powerfletch to 70. :) So I'm working woodcutting, farming, prayer and soon fletching all at once.

It's funny how farming and herblore used to be my least-favorite skills, but now I've finally found a use for them! :D

I am trianing my fishing to 76 and my cooking to 80 i am almost there only 11000 lobbies to go

There's our culprit! How do you bump a 2 year old topic? Do you just go to the last page and look for random threads to post on? :lol:

Nonetheless it appears to be a very popular topic; we'll see how the mods feel about it being bumped up two years. (lol, still havn't figured out how or why people do that).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm currently traing runecrafting/fletching/magic and att 28 exp at a time.

I'm making batches of 11k nats and yew longs. I'm going for:

Runecrafting- 66 - currently 63

Fletching - 91 - currently 81

Magic - 83 - currently 76

Att- whatever - currently 76 (I'm only killing them men outside the building in edge anyways....)

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

training farming, herblore, and runecrafting...

i *really* hope to get 85 farming, 82 herblore, and 84 runecrafting by august... right now they're pretty low tho... lol

66 faring, 64 herblore, 56 runecrafting but ill try to manage :P

grand99-3-1.png

I am trianing my fishing to 76 and my cooking to 80 i am almost there only 11000 lobbies to go

There's our culprit! How do you bump a 2 year old topic? Do you just go to the last page and look for random threads to post on? :lol:

Nonetheless it appears to be a very popular topic; we'll see how the mods feel about it being bumped up two years. (lol, still havn't figured out how or why people do that).

Nothing wrong with this, he's making very good use of a very good and seemingly (now) popular topic. :lol:

At the moment I'm runecrafting, I bought myself 53 glory ammies, and will get the essence as I need it. I'm going from currently 72, started 71 runecrafting to hopefully lvl 80. For a simple version of what I just tried to say... See my sig :P

Slack_Tide.png

AFK training strength on my main, Hazardmaster. Aiming for 84 strength. While I AFK I browse and post on these forums :)

On my pure, 0 0h, strength to 40. He's a melee-ranger with 1 defence.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Doing quests and then getting all skills to 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably farming/herblore soon cause i seem to have found some sort of love for both of em.... lol

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

im currently training my fishing in barbarian (yea, i have no acces to shilo yet...) and with the fish i catch, im going to cook.

That will hopefully get me to 76 fishing and 80 cooking.

Fishing for some cash then back to ranging, 49/64 for that.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Training slayer and defence atm. Defence level 87, slayer level 77.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses