How do you move?

hihihi727

I defenitely use the minimap. Way too many clicks if you click the game screen by itself. And of course teleports. I remember when I was first starting to play, I would walk or run everywhere because not able to teleport anywhere. But I have realized how lazy i've gotten as far as walking somewhere. I will teleport from edgeville to G.E. sometimes, ha ha. I don't ever run from lumbridge to draynor anymore, not when I have a glory. It's fun remembering when you were so low you couldn't teleport anywhere except the 30 miniute wait for lumbridge. :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I usually use the mini map unless I want to go to a specific location. I don't use the mini map in dangerous areas either.

+1

I think this is a questionarre

not much discussion content

Jamje.png

null and void

• 5 weeks later...

I use the minimap if I am moving more than a few spaces generaly. I always use the minimap when moving around between cities (if I don't tele) or inside of them. Generaly if I am moving around within a building or small area, I use the game screen instead. I almost exclusively use the game screen when inside my POH.

Whatever is the most efficient :D

Usually minimap when I'm running somewhere, the screen if I'm someone doing something without moving a lot (ex. slayer task).

2dvjurb.png

• 1 month later...

When I'm running from one city to another I use the minimap but for small movements the minimap is dumb. TBH I tele a lot more than I walk. :lol:

nv1jyo.jpg

Rune Pureeeeeeeeeeeee

I definately use the minimap.

It was torture when you could click where you couldnt walk and it made you run the wrong way #-o

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

I always use the minimap unless I have to make very delicate movements.

Ditto. Of course, I'll tele if it's between cities, since I hate needless walking.

Put these together and thats me :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius