Dragon Hatchet vs. Stealing Creation Hatchet

Vulxai

Which one would give faster xp? Yes, obviously I know that the SC Hatchet's give double the xp, but are Dragon Hatchet's twice as fast? I'm cutting behind Rimmington and depositing into the Locker, so I'd have to run back to Draynor to get a new set of hatchets (take like 3 sc hatchets with me at a time when I cut).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I actually meant I run back FROM draynor, because I glory there and run back.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Why not just take a few sc hatchets, or all of them if u dont have many, and chop until you only have the d hatchet left to use?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Well I'm going to get 80 woodcutting, and I have quite a few sc hatchets. But I was just wondering if a Dragon hatchet's faster xp, then I could use those sc hatchets as hammers instead.

Dragon - in the time it took you to get the SC hatchet, you could've easily exceeded the 20k xp it gives you.

I already have the hatchets, since I enjoy Stealing Creation. So since I have the hatchets currently, are they faster xp than a Dragon Hatchet?

Dragon - in the time it took you to get the SC hatchet, you could've easily exceeded the 20k xp it gives you.

I already have the hatchets, since I enjoy Stealing Creation. So since I have the hatchets currently, are they faster xp than a Dragon Hatchet?

use them for smithing

Save them for other skills for more worthwhile use: Smithing, Construction, Crafting.

Dragon is 10% better, Sc axe is double a rune axe so it would be better.

Yes, however if you plan on doing any smithing or construction oin the near future i'd save it.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

But this doesn't factor the time spent getting the SC axe.

Yes, however if you plan on doing any smithing or construction oin the near future i'd save it.

I love how people flame me for answering the question...

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Since you have them, go use em, I guess. You could always move your house to rimmington and just glory/house telly back and carrying a few and a dragon axe won't work cause I'm pretty sure the dragon axe'll take priority over the sc ones, not sure though.

Since you have them, go use em, I guess. You could always move your house to rimmington and just glory/house telly back and carrying a few and a dragon axe won't work cause I'm pretty sure the dragon axe'll take priority over the sc ones, not sure though.

It does, you will automatically use D axe if you have it in your inventory.

the_lad_1.png

Well then either us up the SC hatchets for WC or use them on something else and use the D hatchet for WC.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

No, you're better saving the hatchets for smithing or crafting.

Ok, I'll use a Dragon Hatchet and save my tools for smithing then. Thanks.

But this doesn't factor the time spent getting the SC axe.

I love how people flame me for answering the question...

They aren't flaming you.

If you already have the SC hatchets, and want to use them for wc, they are faster exp than a Dragon axe. If you have other skills that need improvement, save some sacred clay and use it there isntead.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

I suggest taking a terrorbird with you when you go to wc, if you can store sc tools in there anyway, not entirely sure. Take an extra terrorbird pouch (you'll most likely use up 2 or 3 in the time it takes for the bird to die) and only keep around 6 hatchets in the bird, the cost of the bird pouch will easily be lower than the amount of exp/time you lose by banking.

Once you've used all your hatchets, switch to Dragon axe. Although i'd highly suggest an adze as basically it's a free dragon axe with free fm exp.

- Obviously if you have spare sc hatchets then use them in place of Dragon axe, although I wouldn't put myself out of my way to go and get sc hatchets, make the tools into hammers.

You can't give BoB familiars untradeable items.

Not really

playing sc and getting 3 axes an hour (60 reward pts) is like getting 60k wc xp an hour. So while playing sc and having fun, I'm getting 60k wc xp an hour (if I actually go out and use my axes). With smithing it's 90k, but smithing is a bit faster to train than wc'ing anyway. On the other hand, with smithing you save money.

Not really

playing sc and getting 3 axes an hour (60 reward pts) is like getting 60k wc xp an hour. So while playing sc and having fun, I'm getting 60k wc xp an hour (if I actually go out and use my axes). With smithing it's 90k, but smithing is a bit faster to train than wc'ing anyway. On the other hand, with smithing you save money.

No, it'll take you another hour to use those 3 axes at teaks, so basically you spend 2 hours for 30k xp. Smithing is a true win-win, hammers save you time and money :P

2dvjurb.png

Not really

No, it'll take you another hour to use those 3 axes at teaks, so basically you spend 2 hours for 30k xp. Smithing is a true win-win, hammers save you time and money :P

Bedman was right. You spend one hour getting the axes, then one hour getting double xp. So in twice the time, you get twice the xp. Doesn't buy you anything unless you really hate wc.