The Mystics - Can The Head Mystic Be The Mahjarrat Sliske?!

Dire_Wolf

The mystic are a group of different kind of races who worship the spirits of those that fought during God Wars, and they call them "Holy Ones". These spirits are now the revenants in wilderness.

It seems their ambition is to revive them. One of the mystics who are a dwarf is a sculptor. He has sculptured the "bodies" of different races with sacred clay.

Is there more to the mystics than the Stealing creation? Because they seem like they have another or a role in perhaps the new God wars?

UPDATED POST BELOW

Clues why Zaros or Zaros follower might be involved.

1) Purple is the colour of ancient magics

2) Wilderness obelisk which uses ancient magic is just next to Stealing creation camp

3) Portal that leads to "Primordial realm" is purple...

4) Zaros symbol and staff is purple

5) There is some symbols similar to Zaros symbol at Stealing creation camp, though not exact it's similar.

6) In the story of "Fall of the six" (The barrow brothers), a strange deceives them and in end the strange uses some spell which makes a purple light, and this spell revives the brothers but in the strangers control. The stranger states hes not on Zamoraks or Saradomins side.

7) Wilderness had fortress of Zaros before.

8) Head mystic might be the Mahjarrat Sliske. He's location is unknown and it could be possible that Sliske is using Head mystic as a disguise.

He took controll of barrow brothers and said "You must now serve me...my god.", so that says that he might be raising a army for his lord :Zaros.

The mystics have a goal to revive the reveants and it's their mission. Using the sacred clay they making bodies for them, so maybe this is all Sliske's plan.

The follower of Head mystic does not show sign of being controlled by anyone. But they are manipulated by either Head mystic or someone else.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must be something more to them, or atleast the revenants. We'll just have to wait and see I guess -.- Not much info on either of them atm.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Dead, Fought in the God Wars, Resides in the wilderness....

Zaros comes to mind.

What would Zaros have to do with this?

As far as I know, Zaros had loads of forts and stuff in the wilderness.

Ancients also teleport around in the wilderness, and I think ancients is Zaros Magic.

Zaros comes to mind.

Ancients also teleport around in the wilderness, and I think ancients is Zaros Magic.

Which forts?

Zaros comes to mind.

Which forts?

The destroyed ones you find all over the place. :lol:

Zaros comes to mind.

Zaros didn't fight in the god wars, he'd been banished a long time before.

I thought Zamorak used the Staff of Armadyl to kill him and usurp his place as a god during the God Wars.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

For all we know Sc could be a plot to help them revive the rev's

That's the idea. They are planning to create bodies out of sacred clay which the 'Holy Ones' will possess and walk the land once more. The head mystic claims he was telepathically led to the portal to the Primordial Realm by the Revenants, but I don't think they have that kind of capacity, nor the knowledge.

I suspect that a third entity is at work here, because quite a few gods spring to mind who would happily convince a band of humans to unwittingly make them an army, hardened by the GodWars but with fresh bodies. It sounds like someone's trying to bypass the Guthixian Edicts, and that can't be good.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

For all we know Sc could be a plot to help them revive the rev's

That's the idea. They are planning to create bodies out of sacred clay which the 'Holy Ones' will possess and walk the land once more. The head mystic claims he was telepathically led to the portal to the Primordial Realm by the Revenants, but I don't think they have that kind of capacity, nor the knowledge.

I suspect that a third entity is at work here, because quite a few gods spring to mind who would happily convince a band of humans to unwittingly make them an army, hardened by the GodWars but with fresh bodies. It sounds like someone's trying to bypass the Guthixian Edicts, and that can't be good.

The mystics are some idiots who don't know what they are doing. Zanik says so too.. Anyhow i am suspecting Zamorak having something to do with this.

Zamorak is god of chaos?

War is chaos, and it seems the mystics worship that "Holy fight" too..

Presuming the link between Zaros and the Revs is correct, Zamorak would not be involved. Zamorak fears Zaros as indicated by the God Letters, and would not have a willing hand in bringing him back. However, I find it entirely possible that Zaros had a hand in Stealing Creation.

Also, Yes Den, I believe the Ancient magics are Zaros. Azzandra was Zaros' follower if I remember correctly, before being stripped of his powers, putting the powers in the 4 Deasurt Treasure Diamonds, and imprisoning him in the pyramid.

Zaros comes to mind.

Zaros didn't fight in the god wars, he'd been banished a long time before.

I thought Zamorak used the Staff of Armadyl to kill him and usurp his place as a god during the God Wars.

Zaros was overthrown during the second age. The God Wars erupted after Zamorak used his new position to try and take over as much as he could.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Could Lucien or other guy (the guy who attacked varrock) be involved in this?

Zemouregal i think you mean as the 'other guy'. Didn't he already go to 'the North'? Unless its a back-up plan or something, I don't believe so.

Judging by what the Head Mystic says, my guess is that they are being manipulated by Zaros, unknowingly doing his will.

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Could Lucien or other guy (the guy who attacked varrock) be involved in this?

Zemouregal i think you mean as the 'other guy'. Didn't he already go to 'the North'? Unless its a back-up plan or something, I don't believe so.

Judging by what the Head Mystic says, my guess is that they are being manipulated by Zaros, unknowingly doing his will.

That sounds great, i hope so. Zaros is interesting god.

The mystics are working for Bandos. If you talk through some of their dialogs, they admit to it. They worship the revenants because they fought in the God Wars, and Bandos is the god of war.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The mystics are working for Bandos. If you talk through some of their dialogs, they admit to it. They worship the revenants because they fought in the God Wars, and Bandos is the god of war.

Bandos monsters are not pyrefiend/were wolf.

Only mystic who worships Bandos is goblin, but i believe he is just a npc to make us believe it's Bandos.

Bandos monsters are not pyrefiend/were wolf.

Only mystic who worships Bandos is goblin, but i believe he is just a npc to make us believe it's Bandos.

The mystics don't worship the revenants because they followed Bandos in the god wars, but because they were in the god wars.

Though, it probably was the goblin I was talking to. Maybe you are right. Well, that ruins part of the basis of my SJ story :wall:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

As said before, the Mystics are enlisting adventurers to help them gather enough clay for an army of Revenants. Which God they're following (or is deceiving them) is unknown, but it can't be a good one. Or they really believe Revenants themselves are some kind of deity.

The Wilderness used to be a big part of Zaros' Empire, which fell after Zamorak defeated Zaros. The void of power created after the Empire fell made that every race tried to seize power, which culminated and escalated into the God Wars. Ancient Magicks is Zarosian magic, and the teleports to the Wilderness used to lead to his fortresses.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

theres some revenants that make your theories false...

goblin&ork revenants - bandos

werewolf&pyrelord&vampire&imp&demon revenants - zamorak

saradomin warrior (think it was, the lvl 126 one) - saradomin

anyways i would say it were more likely if:

revenants are from all the gods, but later there was a plan of SC to make them back to life with scared clay adventures are getting for them. i would put my bet on zemouregal, as he's the proffesional of reviving the undead....or maybe it's lucien with raising the undead hearo's in WGS? or maybe some god in the same way as bandos tried to "be" in gielinor in TCC. zaros wants his wilderness place to be his again...

just my thoughts ::'

want_a_box.png

theres some revenants that make your theories false...

goblin&ork revenants - bandos

werewolf&pyrelord&vampire&imp&demon revenants - zamorak

saradomin warrior (think it was, the lvl 126 one) - saradomin

anyways i would say it were more likely if:

revenants are from all the gods, but later there was a plan of SC to make them back to life with scared clay adventures are getting for them. i would put my bet on zemouregal, as he's the proffesional of reviving the undead....or maybe it's lucien with raising the undead hearo's in WGS? or maybe some god in the same way as bandos tried to "be" in gielinor in TCC. zaros wants his wilderness place to be his again...

just my thoughts ::'

Interesting point. They are from different factions so it makes no sense for any god or group of gods to want to revive them all, without any plan to manipulate them towards a single cause.

But that begs the question: Why don't the revanants attack each other? Have they lost all sense of allegiance? If so, might it be easier to convince them to fight for a single god? It seems most likely that Zaros is behind all of this.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Yes, one of them can knock you unconscious and send you to Lumbridge. You are helpless when he does this. Is that a metaphor for revenants?