Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Slaytanicc's Complete Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide ***Complete***

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Slaytanicc
  • RSN2:Rage Allstar
  • Clan:Lady Heinous CC

Welcome to my Aviansie guide!

Posted Image
**Thanx to BaconIsBacon and Den Usynlige for the awesome banner :) **

Welcome to my guide. Aviansies are one of the most popular ways of training Ranged and after this guide i hope it can become a popular spot for Mages too. Hope you enjoy the guide and if you have anything to say, good or bad, im open to all suggestions. So lets get started. First of all lets take a look at the rquirements needed to Mage and Range Aviansies.

First of all, Aviansies are followers of Armadyl. They are flying creatures that can be attacked only by Magic or Ranged. They are found withing the God War Dungeon. To enter the God War Dungeon (or "GWD") with the purpose of killing Aviansies i would suggest the fillowing levels:

Requirements

You will need a Ranged Level of at least 70 for the Ranged Method (70 is a requirement if you are planning on using Armadyl's Eyrie to range in).
You will need a decent Defense Level for tanking, at least 70 (Pures with 45 Defense can tank too, but it will be alot harder.)
You will need to have 40 Prayer at the very least, but the higher the better for Prayer Method.
You will need a Magic level of atleast 35 and depending which spell you are going to use when Maging (55 Magic is strongly recommended as you will need this to High Alch the rune items dropped by Aviansies.
A Summoning level of 40+ will help a great deal when you plan on doing the Prayer method. If you want to use a combat familiar you need 79+ Summoning. Everything below Titans are not worth the hastle.
You also need to complete Death Plateau and do Troll Stronghold (only upto the part where you need to fight the troll named Dad) to enter the God War Dungeon.
Eadgars Ruse quest is also highly recommended for getting to Aviansies faster.
If it is your first time going to GWD you need to take 1 rope with you. Without it you CANNOT enter.

Getting There

For those of you who don't know how to get there i will explain. There are 2 Different methods of getting there. The long way and the short way. Both of them have certain requirements. First off i will explain how to get there using the Long Way and then the Short way.

Long Way

Short Way

There are two different methods of Ranging/Maging Aviansies. These methods are Called the Praying Method and the Tanking Method.
The praying method is for players with a lower defense level. In this method your armour is focused on a high Prayer bonus because obviously, you will be praying against Ranged attacks. The higher your Prayer bons, the longer your trip. Although you must keep in mind that you need to have a small part of your Equipment to be focussed on Ranged Bonus.
Using the Tanking method is always the better option as this is cheaper and it enables you to camp at one place for a very long time. Your defense level as well as your armour comes into play here as that will determine the amount of damage you take. The first method under discussion will be the Praying Method.

Prayer Method
Posted Image
**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my awesome Banner**

When using the Prayer Method at Aviansies it is important to have as high a Prayer Bonus as you can without taking too much Attack Bonus from your chosen style of attack (Magic or Ranged). In any situation it’s hard to find a good balance between Prayer and Attack Bonus, but I've found a Setup that will do the trick. First of all lets take a look at the Magic setup:

Magic Setup

Head: God Mitre
Torso: Monk top > Shade Robe> God Robe Top
Legs: Monk Bottoms > Shade Bottoms > God Robe Bottoms
Neck: Amulet of Fury > God Stole > Un(holy) Symbol
Hands: Barrows Gloves/Chaos Gauntlets > Infinity Gloves > Mystic Gloves
Boots: Infinity Boots > Wizard Boots > Mystic Boots > White Boots
Ring: Seer’s Ring > Explorer’s Ring
Cape: God Cloak > God Cape > Achievement Cape(t)
Shield: Mages Book > God Book
Weapon: Slayer Staff/Master Wand/Mudd staff/Lava staff/Void Mace.[/quote]
Here is an example of a High Prayer Bonus setup for Magic

Now we take a look at the Ranged setup:

Ranged Setup

Head: God Mitre > Robin Hood > Archer Helm
Torso: Monk top > Shade Robe> God Robe Top
Legs: Monk Bottoms > Shade Bottoms > God Robe Bottoms > Dhide Chaps
Neck: Amulet of Fury > God Stole > Ranging Amulet > Un(holy) Symbol
Hands: Barrows Gloves > God Vambraces> White Gloves
Boots: Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots
Ring: Archer's Ring > Explorer’s Ring
Cape: Accumulator > God Cloak > God Cape > Achievement Cape(t)
Shield: Falador Shield3 > God Book
Weapon: Rune Xbow > Obby Rings > Addy Darts > Black Darts

Here is an example of a High Prayer Bonus setup for Ranging

The inventories for Ranged and Magic are very alike. Hereunder i will list a preferred inventory.

Inventory

To get the best out of every Prayer Potion you need to use the quickest Methods available, i will give you a short explanation on what i mean.

Method

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanking Method
Posted Image
**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my awesome Banner**

The following part of the guide will focus on Tanking Aviansies. For this to work your armour needs a good balance between Mage/Ranged Attack and Ranged Defense Bonus. When using Magic this method limits you to only a few options of armour because most armour pieces with High Ranged Def have a huge negative Mage Bonus and vica verca. Lets take a look at the suggested armour:

Mage Setup

**When choosing your Setup its important to have a Magic Attack bonus of at least +50 and a Ranged Defense bonus of at least +100. This will ensure that you splash as little as possible without taking to much damage.

Head: Torag/Guthan Helm > Verac/Dharok Helm > Dragon Full Helm > Granite Helm
Torso: Ahrim Top> Dagon'Hai Top > Infinity Top> Mystic Top
Legs: Ahrim Bottoms > Dagon'Hai Bottoms > Infinity Bottoms > Mystic Bottoms
Neck: Armadyl Pendant > Amulet of Fury
Hands: Barrows/Chaos Gauntlets > Infinity Gloves > Mystic Gloves
Back: Fire Cape > Obsidian Cape > Achievement Cape(t) > Legends Cape
Boots: Infinity Boots > Wizard Boots > Mystic Boots
Ring: Seers Ring > Explorers Ring
Staff: Slayer Staff/Mud Staff/Lava Staff/Air Staff
Shield: Dragonfire Shield > Dragon SQ Shield > Rune Kiteshield(God Trimmed) > God Book

Here is an example of a decent Tanking setup for Magic

Ranged Setup

**Its important here to have a Ranged Attack bonus of atleas +125 and a Ranged Defense bonus of atleast +120. This will ensure that you often hit high and minimize the damage you will take.

Head: Torag/Guthan Helm > Neitiznot Helm > Rune Full Helm > Granite Helm
Torso: Armadyl Chestplate > Dragonhide Body/Karil Top
Legs: Armadyl Plateskirt > Barrows Bottoms(legs/skirt) > Rune Platelegs > Dragon Hide Chaps/Karil Skirt
Neck: Ranging Amulet > Amulet of Fury > Armadyl Pendant
Hands: Best RFD Gloves> Vambraces > Regen Bracelet
Back: Accumulator > Fire Cape > Obsidian Cape > Achievement Cape(t) > God Cape
Boots: Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > Climbing boots
Ring: Archers ring > Explorers Ring
Weapon: Rune Xbow > Obby rings > Addy Darts > Black Knives
Shield: Dragonfire Shield > Dragon SQ Shield > Rune Kiteshield(God Trimmed) > God Book

Here is an example of a decent Tanking setup for Ranging

Well the inventory with Tanking will differ a bit from the rest. No prayer Potions will be needed so there is going to be space for a few other things.

Lets take a look at a decent Tanking Inventory:
Inventory

Hereunder will follow a short explanation on the basics of tanking.

Method

Void Method
Posted Image

Void Ranging

A lot of questions are always raised when it comes to Void. Is it worth it or not?

Using void for Ranged is most often a risk when you have a low defense level due to the fact that you lose quite a bit of Ranged Defense Bonus. The positive Ranged attack bonus does come in handy however, so does the Max Hit bonus. When using Void for Ranging I would highly suggest the use of a High Defence Shield such as the DFS, Dragon SQ, Granite or Rune Kite. With 99 Ranged, Void and no Ranging Potions i manage to get between 180 and 195 Kills an hour (My best was 201 kills in one hour). I kill the level 83's, 71's and 69's so the avarage HP lvl is 72. Thats about 288 Exp per Aviansie. If you subtract 38 Exp for damage delt by other NPC's you get 250 Exp per Aviansie. At 180 Aviansies an hour you get atleast 45k exp an hour. With an avarage drop of 3.5k that ends up in 630k Money an hour. If you use Ranging Potions aswell as 10% Ranging Boost Prayer you could easily get upto 230 Kills an hour putting you at 57k Exp an hour and 800k Money an hour.

Just a short explination of how i manage to get so many kills an hour (This is the spot marked with a RED X on the map below).
Posted Image
The Purple dot (Lvl 69) gets attacked by a Vampire and Gorak, so that speeds up the kill alot.
The Blue dot (Lvl 71) gets attacked by various Bandos Followers also speeding up the kill.
The Black dot (Lvl 89) often wanders as indicated by the black line making it easy to attack him without moving too much.
The Red dot (Lvl 89) and Brown Dot (Lvl 83) is in the area where you should be standing. These two can be attacked without moving too much.
The Green dot(Lvl 69) also often wanders into your range of fire so it can be attacked without moving alot.
Those are the 6 Aviansies you should focus on, with your main focus on the Purple, Red and Brown dots. There is also 1 Aviansie just beyond the Green dot and another Just beyond the Purple dot which also wanders into your range every now and then. They are Lvl 69 and 71. They speed up your Kill Count as well.

Here is an example of the prefered Void Ranged setup

Void Maging

Not too long ago i tried using Claws of Guthix + Charge at Aviansies. I must admit i was shocked by the Result. Fast and effective. For those of you who dont know, Claws of Guthix reduces the Defence of your target enabeling your hits to be more accurate. Along with Charge and a Void Mace this spell has a max hit of 33 (and it quite often hits max). I would suggest this as the BEST way to mage Aviansies. Obviously it is always hard to determine profit/loss at Aviansies due to the fact that t relies on your Bar Drop count. However, if you are lucky enough to have an avarage of 1 Bar per Kill then you should be in the region of 1gp/exp to 0gp/exp. This means that you will lose 100k money per 100k exp or break even. The exp rate is what makes this method the best though. Not only do you stand a chance of breaking even, but you manage to do so at between 78k and 83k exp an hour. This turns out better than Alching and Superheating. Not only is Void Mage good for Claws of Guthix, its also very good for tanking. It is the only set to offer a good Mage defense bonus while not going too low on the Mage Attack. I would recommend this as the best set to use when maging Aviansies in any form.

**Remember, when you use the Claws of Guthix + Charge method you need the following items:

Guthix God Cape (Mage Arena in the Wilderness).
Void Mace.

To mage Aviansies with Void using Earth Based spell, use the same Setup. If you don't want the extra 10% Damage bonus use a Lava Staff. Use the same Shield as suggested for Claws of Guthix. In the Cape Slot it will now be better to wear a Zammy/Sara Cloak or a Trimmed Skillcape.

Just a short explination of where to kill (This is the spot marked with a RED X on the map below).
Posted Image
The Purple dot (Lvl 69) gets attacked by a Vampire and Gorak, so that speeds up the kill alot.
The Blue dot (Lvl 71) gets attacked by various Bandos Followers also speeding up the kill.
The Black dot (Lvl 89) often wanders as indicated by the black line making it easy to attack him without moving too much.
The Red dot (Lvl 89) and Brown Dot (Lvl 83) is in the area where you should be standing. These two can be attacked without moving too much.
The Green dot(Lvl 69) also often wanders into your range of fire so it can be attacked without moving alot.
Those are the 6 Aviansies you should focus on, with your main focus on the Purple, Red and Brown dots. There is also 1 Aviansie just beyond the Green dot and another Just beyond the Purple dot which also wanders into your range every now and then. They are Lvl 69 and 71. They speed up your Kill Count as well.

Here is an example of the prefered Void Maging setup

Spells

The following section contains all the needed information about the different reccomonded spells. First of all i would like to point out that using Earth Bases spells seems to be by far the best option. I have experimented with all 4 Elemental spells and i seem to do the best with earth spells. Splashing aoocurs about 1/15 hits and i get constant high hits. Before making your final decision on which spell you're going to use, here is some info:

**I would like to point out that with current prices as they are Earth Bolt + Chaos Gauntlets and a Staff that offers 10% Damage seems to be the best profit maker at the moment. Also our exp rate will increase alot if you use a 10% Damage Staff.

Earth Bolt

Slayer Dart

Earth Blast

Earth Wave

10% Magic damage Bonus

With a recent update some of the magic equipment was improved. We now have staves that can ad a 10% Damage bonus to the spell used. Here is a list of those “weapons”:

Ahrims Staff
Master Wand
Void Mace
Zuriel Staff(Never use this for Aviansies though -.-)
Ancients Staff

Using one of these “weapons” will improve your performance by quite a bit and it is suggested to use one of them.

Weapons

At 70-90 ranged you really should only focus on using one weapon. That weapon would be a Rune Crossbow.
Rune Crossbow + Bolts

If you have 90+ Ranged you might want to refer to my other Guide.

Locations

There are several possible spots to choose from when killing Aviansies. Each spot has a certain purpose. I will share three of my favorite spots with you.

Were to kill

God Items

These God Items will help you out quite a bit. It is not a necessity that you have them, but you will have a hard time without them. When using the spot marked with the YELLOW X i would highly suggest that you have at the very least a Saradomin item as the Mages will hit you very hard. The spot marked with the BLACK X should not be used without an Armadyl and Zamorak Item. As for the other spot, having a God Item is suggested, but you don't need one. Most of the time i dont use a God Item when using the spot marked with a RED X as most of the monsters there are low levelled and deal hardly any damage.

When doing the Tanking Method it is highly suggested that you have an Armadyl item on you. Without one you will get attacked by every Aviansie within range and that can sometimes lead to you having to eat to much and thus wasting food.
God items are not a "must have" though. When i kill Aviansies i never have any God Items. After 15 minutes or so the Aviansies will go unagressive and you can go back to killing them 1 by 1. However you will not be able to stay too far as this will cause them to go agressive again. If you have a good setup and atleast 90 Def i would suggest doing this as a Fury/Range Amulet is for better than a Armadyl Pendant. And often other items will help alot more than God Items.

**When you are not using any God Items i would recommend the spot marked with a RED X. It has a safespot where you can hide for a while until the Aviansies and other NPCs. Here is a picture of where that spot is and how to get there:
Posted Image
When you enter the GWD you will be at the blurry red spot. Follow the red path and hide at the spot marked with a red square. Here you can hide until the Aviansies are unagressive. Like i said above, if you wander too far the Aviansies might go agressive again. If this happens all you need to do is run back to this spot and stay there till they are once again unagressive. This is the perfect spot for when you intend on using Void for both Ranging and Maging.

The Drops

After a whole lot of Aviansies I think I have finally figured out some of the drop patterns. Although some of these might be a bit off I think most of it will be fairly accurate. I will list the items that you should pick up as well as place a drop rate next to it. This drop rate will be based on the information I got so it might be a bit different for you.

Hereunder is an overview of the Drops

The Proof

Here is a screeny of my most recent Ranging trip proving just how great Aviansies really are! This is after 8000 Kills.
Posted Image
**That gives me an avarage of 3 700gp loot per Kill!

Tips and Tricks

Here follows a small list of tips and tricks that might make Maging Aviansies a bit more efficient or easier.

1.) When using the Tank Method with a low Defense level (or even at a high level) using a Defense or a Super Defense Potion would help you get hit much less thus helping you save some food.

2.) When you have completed the Seers Hard Diary and you have the Enchanted Excalibur it is highly suggested that you bring that along as it will save you a lot of food and gives a great Defense Bonus.

3.) When using a BoB or a Combat Familiar it can be better to take Super Restore Potions instead of Summoning Potions. This way you get extra Prayer Points as well as Summoning Points.

4.)When you are at the high end of every 10th level (for example 57, 67, 77, 87, 97) and you are using the Slayer Dart spell it is recommended that you bring a few Magic Potions along. This will increase your Magic Level for a short while enabling you to hit +1 on your current max hit.

5.) When using a Earth Related spell it is recommended that you use a Lava Staff instead of a Air Staff. This will enable you to use the staff to Alch the rune items dropped by Aviansies.

**Please note that the prices of the runes were gathered on about May 09. Since then the prices have gone up alot so if the Rune Cost section is a bit inaccurate then this is why. But do not fear. The prices of all the items dropped by Aviansies have gone up aswell so the Profit/Loss should still be around the same region as it was before.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my guide. I know it is very long, but it is also very detailed and very accurate. Please let me know what you think of my guide, post a comment or a suggestion. Thank you!

Posted Image
Posted Image
**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

Slaytanicc's Achievments

JoeDaStudd
[ Display Name History ]

JoeDaStudd

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,464 posts
  • RSN:joe da studd
Quick equipment update

I like the idea, but it seems like it could do with some perfecting.

Its worth trying void for both as it has better range defense stats then the normal magic gear. Not only that but you only need to replace the helmet/weapon to turn it into a range tank.

Can't wait for full pictures and a map of where to stand. Keep up the good work.
Drops
Stats

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Quick equipment update

I like the idea, but it seems like it could do with some perfecting.

Its worth trying void for both as it has better range defense stats then the normal magic gear. Not only that but you only need to replace the helmet/weapon to turn it into a range tank.

Can't wait for full pictures and a map of where to stand. Keep up the good work.

Ugh i meant cloak, not cape haha, thanx for the equip update, ill get that fixed soon. yeah its just a quick duide, ill get working on some pictures of where to stand etc. I might even get the Void Mage Hood, give it a try, maybe it works at Aviansies. I like the idea of only having to switch between the helms to make the Ranged/mage outft. I'll get that tested.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

Death123141
[ Display Name History ]

Death123141

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,445 posts
Wouldn't vestments be a good idea because they have a prayer and a magic bonus or do you absolutely need a high magic bonus?

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Wouldn't vestments be a good idea because they have a prayer and a magic bonus or do you absolutely need a high magic bonus?

I have no idea what vestments is/are? I still considder myself a Members noob. I really only know about the basic P2P armour such as those that i named :s

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

Death123141
[ Display Name History ]

Death123141

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,445 posts

I have no idea what vestments is/are? I still considder myself a Members noob. I really only know about the basic P2P armour such as those that i named :s

http://runescape.wik.../wiki/Vestments

llamster
[ Display Name History ]

llamster

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,420 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Llamster

Dagon'hai is best; same mage as mystic with a prayer bonus. Aviansies have extremely low mage defence, so mage attack isn't very important.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Dagon'hai is best; same mage as mystic with a prayer bonus. Aviansies have extremely low mage defence, so mage attack isn't very important.

Mage Atk is always important. Keeps your hits accurate. I would rather have high Mage Atk than a Prayer Bonus. But yes, i forgot about Dragon'Hai, i'll get that added to the guide. As for the Vestments, they seem like a decent idea. Could maybe switch out a few items here or there to get the MAge Atk and Prayer Bonus a but more equall.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

Thewizard
[ Display Name History ]

Thewizard

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
I'm thinking of purely maging there... Would I profit or lose money? Any info on that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]
DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90
GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

I'm thinking of purely maging there... Would I profit or lose money? Any info on that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Actually this is what i am doing at the moment hehe. I'm trying to get my mage up as fast as i can and the ranging is kind of slowing it down. You wont lose money. Using slayer dart seems the best option if you want to use Mage only. Even though it costs more per cast you need less casts to kill an Aviansie. If i get a chance i'll put a mage only guide up aswell.

But yeah, use Ahrims/Infinity, slayer bolt and Zammy book and you will do fine. You wont lose money, might make anythig from 30k - 100k exp an hour depending on your prayer lvl and luck. i managed to make 80k in one hour but i avarage about 45k an hour. i will have to mage a bit more to make 100% sure of my statistics though.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

Thewizard
[ Display Name History ]

Thewizard

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
Thanks! And maybe an xp/hr rate would be great too. I might test it out and give you some info on it.

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]
DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90
GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Thanks! And maybe an xp/hr rate would be great too. I might test it out and give you some info on it.

With Slayer Dart i avg about 50k an hour, Fire Bolt i got around 35k.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • RSN:Sadukar123
  • Clan:Blood Vipers
Er...GWD boss altars are 10 minutes per recharge.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:
Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1
Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3
Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

llamster
[ Display Name History ]

llamster

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,420 posts

Mage Atk is always important. Keeps your hits accurate. I would rather have high Mage Atk than a Prayer Bonus. But yes, i forgot about Dragon'Hai, i'll get that added to the guide. As for the Vestments, they seem like a decent idea. Could maybe switch out a few items here or there to get the MAge Atk and Prayer Bonus a but more equall.

Except there's barely a noticable difference between 50 mage attack and 150 mage attack... Besides fire wave>slayer dart.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

Er...GWD boss altars are 10 minutes per recharge.

I'llget that changed. i just went on what SirHemen said.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

UserOnRS
[ Display Name History ]

UserOnRS

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • RSN:User
With void mage and a good shield and enhanced excalibur you don't need prayer. I've seen a better guide for maging aviansies but it's a start. I used fire wave and still came out with a small profit.
Posted Image

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts

With void mage and a good shield and enhanced excalibur you don't need prayer. I've seen a better guide for maging aviansies but it's a start. I used fire wave and still came out with a small profit.

Yeah i was thinking of adding a Void Section. I will do that as soon as i get a Void Mage Hood. And also i need to get an enchanted Excalibur myself before i can add that to the guide. I can't really make up figures and say its good without having tested it myself. Thanx for mentioning the void part though.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

gorgoroth
[ Display Name History ]

gorgoroth

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts
I think i have covered just about everything now. If there are still things missing let me know and any suggestions are welcomed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Slaytanicc's Achievments

Death123141
[ Display Name History ]

Death123141

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,445 posts
I noticed some items that need to be moved around in importance.

http://www.tip.it/ru... ... it=Compare

http://www.tip.it/ru... ... it=Compare

llamster
[ Display Name History ]

llamster

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,420 posts
Wow. Big update. But I think that a defensive shield (like zamorak kite) would be better than an unholy book if you're tanking. Also, black d'hide>Karil's when ranging. And a god mitre is better than dagon'hai hat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users