Whats happened to the meat shop at ooglog?!!!

Mercifull

Whats happened to the meat shop at ooglog?!!!

The prices for everything is based off the Grand Exchange now -10gp

This means Terrorbirds now cost 2.24gp per exp

And Wolpertingers now cost 5.14 :(

This was not announced!!!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oh well? I mean that shop is now in line with the rest of the shops, and if you want to complain, you guys are the reason those prices went up in the GE anyway. It's all rather circular. And funny. \'

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

What do you mean "you guys"? I always bought the meats myself for personal use, never to resell on for a profit.

Bloody annoying just as i get to 92 Summoning for Wolpertingers (need rabbits)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What do you mean "you guys"? I always bought the meats myself for personal use, never to resell on for a profit.

Bloody annoying just as i get to 92 Summoning for Wolpertingers (need rabbits)

Jagex did say in a news post that "meats" would go back to their normal price OR that the shop-prices would increase to what it is at the GE.

I believe they changed the prices a few weeks ago because it was being used as a way to RWT. You would pay to have someone go on your account, and do the repetitive buying of birds for you. You could then sell the birds, and voila, you have more money than you started with, without having to do the work.

wartortlelove.jpg

I believe they changed the prices a few weeks ago because it was being used as a way to RWT. You would pay to have someone go on your account, and do the repetitive buying of birds for you. You could then sell the birds, and voila, you have more money than you started with, without having to do the work.

huh :roll:

remove flax?

no monster drops anymore?

remove all money make options?

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

It was announced but as an obscure update.

Many people were ranting that it was not right so they changed the culimancer's chest back to the way it was.

I guess Jagex never changed the ooglog shop back.

Supposedly there was a method in which people RWT with the shops. Although I see it being possible, it really is very minor and Jagex probably has gone too far with the whole RWT war.

The war on terror-birds. Ehh bad joke nm.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

Its a real pain. Methinks its about time you got stuff noted from shops.

Before I could pay 70 gp in bulk on the GE and get the stuff almost right away or if I wanted to save a bit of cash I could get them myself it would just take a little longer. Shop prices have basically tripled and as they are based off the GE what's to stop it rising up to 100gp or more?

Now not only do I have to walk back and forth to get the meat myself but I have to pay top whack for them too :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I think it was more of a money making method than a way to "transfer."

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I don't see this as ever having been a very serious way to make money, or to RWT, so I'm not sure of the motive behind it, but this update was a footnote, and it happened quite a while ago...

I do agree though, it is rather stupid: why should people have to go to all of the work to running to buy them, when they would rather buy them? I think maybe shop prices should be lowered to allow people to make a profit, but not to make an enormous one.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Wait, so the idea of rwting via ooglog shop is to pay someone to work on your account? I hope no player is stupid enough to do such a thing (it's incredibly risky of getting haxed), and I hope jagex knows there are plenty of other ways someone can make money by paying someone else to do their dirty work. Flax picking, tar grabbing, everything that involves picking an item off the ground and selling it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

It's an awesome way to get rid of junk! Easy to get 5k bird meats and hour and then sell them for 300-500 ea \' \'

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Wait, so the idea of rwting via ooglog shop is to pay someone to work on your account? I hope no player is stupid enough to do such a thing (it's incredibly risky of getting haxed), and I hope jagex knows there are plenty of other ways someone can make money by paying someone else to do their dirty work. Flax picking, tar grabbing, everything that involves picking an item off the ground and selling it.

No. I'll try to explain it but I vaguely remember the situation (even though it completely over the top and a waste).

...Actually I don't remember it haha. It had something to do with one person buying the stock at GE and then selling it the Ooglog NPC. The other person would buy that up.

Something....like...that.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX