Weekly Poll: Tip.It Clan Website Features

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

How often do you use Tip.it's Clan Website feature?

•  
    [*:2a7xcxlf]Daily

[*:2a7xcxlf]Weekly

[*:2a7xcxlf]At least once a month

[*:2a7xcxlf]Rarely

[*:2a7xcxlf]Never / I am not in a clan

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here.

~The Cow

1.png
generic_signature.png

I am not in a clan, so never. And perhaps you should change the poll on the main site before you post it here :P ;) ?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I am not in a clan, so never. And perhaps you should change the poll on the main site before you post it here :P ;) ?

Thats exactly what I did. If you're not seeing it try a hard refresh ;)

Still see the old poll? Press [F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

1.png
generic_signature.png

Thats exactly what I did. If you're not seeing it try a hard refresh ;)

I did, several times. And I have always got up the new poll directly when I have done that before. Now it works though and I just voted. You sure you wasn't a bit slow :P?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I know there are several links about clan stuff under "community" on the side bar, but what specifically does the "Clan Website Feature" refer to as there is nothing that goes directly by that name?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Theres TWR [Tip It War Rankings] its like a tournament and thats where you discuss rules, then theres Wars & Run Ins, thats where all the recent Wars are, then theres Recruitment, thats for recruiting someone, then theres looking for a clan, group, team? thats for clans who wants to recruit you.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Rofl, no one knows about it :XD: .

But yeah, I do weekly, seeing that Im in a clan :P .

Psst.... join PKM.....

Am I allowed to advertise lol :oops: ?

22031_s.gif

It's more like every other day for me, but I chose weekly.

Psst.... join PKM.....

Am I allowed to advertise lol :oops: ?

Well, if it was up to me... :thumbsup:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I know there are several links about clan stuff under "community" on the side bar, but what specifically does the "Clan Website Feature" refer to as there is nothing that goes directly by that name?

Clan Homepage and the pages within, I suppose. Can be accessed by clicking CLANS next to FORUMS in the topbar of the site.

1.png
generic_signature.png

gotta be honest, not really one who gives a crap about clan wars or rankings. probably because i don't care what any one thinks about me. i'm also in a clan where i primarily just talk to people rather than go to events. prolly not a good idea because i'm about 2 weeks from getting kicked ftl.

i've also been doing the same thing over and over again since early april. fun stuff though ::' .

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).