you'r biggest FML?

spacheco

Today i went driving for the 3rd time and when i got home i forgot how to take the key out of the car. I remembered after a few seconds. mlia.

No. Just no.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you stole my saying in your sig. Pssssssssh. You better draw that furry thing too. Oh oh and, the one on my book cover is better.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Today i went driving for the 3rd time and when i got home i forgot how to take the key out of the car. I remembered after a few seconds. mlia.

No. Just no.

that wall is scary and I don't remember if I've said this before, but the quote in my sig is fml ish sorta mebbe i dont like using commas or periods anymore

Got really angry today, punched a hole in the wall in the hallway. Dad hasn't seen it yet, but when he gets home from work I will probably get kicked out because we have been arguing alot, and I have nowhere to go, walking to my nearest friend's house would take a few days, plus carrying my stuff will make it harder, then I'd have to find out whom I could crash with until I could get Centrelink payments (alot faster than applying for a job) then live somewhere I could pay rent for. FML.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got really angry today, punched a hole in the wall in the hallway. Dad hasn't seen it yet, but when he gets home from work I will probably get kicked out because we have been arguing alot, and I have nowhere to go, walking to my nearest friend's house would take a few days, plus carrying my stuff will make it harder, then I'd have to find out whom I could crash with until I could get Centrelink payments (alot faster than applying for a job) then live somewhere I could pay rent for. FML.

Camping! Whoooooo! I'm actually partway serious about that. Might be fun.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Camping! Whoooooo! I'm actually partway serious about that. Might be fun.

Yeah, but I eat alot and will have no food, plus I've got to get to Tafe if I ever want to get a decent job....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

When I learned I had to take the AP Spanish Final.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Back on topic nao.

Thursday I was on a school overnight to Washington D.C.

One of my friends,(there were 3 friends besides myself in the room), he's a big fat guy, worked up a huge sweat. When it was time for lights out, we were to share a bed. We told him to take a shower, and he refused saying that if we were really his friends we wouldn't tell him to do that, and that we were asking him to "change who he was." I ended up claiming custody of half of the pillows and sheets on the bed to set up my own bet on the floor, which he objected too, but I eventually got my way there. :roll:

The next day we got ready to leave. We stopped at a gift shop on the way, and that was where it got worse. Being a gift shop for tourists, the prices were ridiculous. He's a spoiled rich kid, and bought a t-shirt, a regular t-shirt, just black shirt with white text, for $10. I told him that was kinda alot to pay for a t-shirt to which he replied "for you it is, for me it's not. It's ok, I'm rich."

We ended up telling him he was being an [wagon], which resulted in him bawling and saying that "all of his friends were betraying him."

FML

Dizzle, were you in DC for memorial day? The reason I ask is I was there (I live next to DC) and saw a bunch of students on a trip. I might have seen you there and not have known it. :?

When I look back and notice all (5 Years' worth) my Ex's lost their virginity 2 weeks after breaking up with me.

FML. -.-

Try and hold on to them 2 weeks longer?

keen.png

When I look back and notice all (5 Years' worth) my Ex's lost their virginity 2 weeks after breaking up with me.

FML. -.-

oh dear God..

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Back on topic nao.

Thursday I was on a school overnight to Washington D.C.

One of my friends,(there were 3 friends besides myself in the room), he's a big fat guy, worked up a huge sweat. When it was time for lights out, we were to share a bed. We told him to take a shower, and he refused saying that if we were really his friends we wouldn't tell him to do that, and that we were asking him to "change who he was." I ended up claiming custody of half of the pillows and sheets on the bed to set up my own bet on the floor, which he objected too, but I eventually got my way there. :roll:

The next day we got ready to leave. We stopped at a gift shop on the way, and that was where it got worse. Being a gift shop for tourists, the prices were ridiculous. He's a spoiled rich kid, and bought a t-shirt, a regular t-shirt, just black shirt with white text, for $10. I told him that was kinda alot to pay for a t-shirt to which he replied "for you it is, for me it's not. It's ok, I'm rich."

We ended up telling him he was being an [wagon], which resulted in him bawling and saying that "all of his friends were betraying him."

FML

Dizzle, were you in DC for memorial day? The reason I ask is I was there (I live next to DC) and saw a bunch of students on a trip. I might have seen you there and not have known it. :?

Nope, it was 2 weeks ago today. So that means though that both I and Flamehawk have been near you in the past 2 weeks :shock:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This happened to me 2 days ago and I actually said "F M L" out loud. Quite loudly.

Working in a lab this summer. Spent the past 2 weeks treating a rabbit with antigen to test the affects on its vascular tissue. Euthanized the rabbit, dissected out the aorta, purified the epithelium, and froze all cells I needed and put them in a vial, then put the vial into a box filled with other vials and that went in the freezer. Went in the next morning to FINALLY collect my data and I open to freezer... to realize I didn't label my tube. Two weeks or working 7am-6pm wasted, and a rabbit killed for nothing. sigh... :|

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

This happened to me 2 days ago and I actually said "F M L" out loud. Quite loudly.

Working in a lab this summer. Spent the past 2 weeks treating a rabbit with antigen to test the affects on its vascular tissue. Euthanized the rabbit, dissected out the aorta, purified the epithelium, and froze all cells I needed and put them in a vial, then put the vial into a box filled with other vials and that went in the freezer. Went in the next morning to FINALLY collect my data and I open to freezer... to realize I didn't label my tube. Two weeks or working 7am-6pm wasted, and a rabbit killed for nothing. sigh... :|

I had a similar experience a few hours ago.

I spent like half an hour folding my clothes then I realized that was the washing pile.

Haha, I'd say that was more of the rabbit's FML than yours.

I had a similar experience a few hours ago.

I spent like half an hour folding my clothes then I realized that was the washing pile.

A few days ago I grabbed a seemingly clean mug out of the dishwasher and was on my third glass of tea when I found out those dishes were dirty. It really sucks because everything looked clean, and the "clean" light on the dishwasher was on. But only because it hadn't been closed properly.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Okay, here's a real one. The seniors graduated, so my math class had less than 5 people. We were talking and a kid says "Whatever happened to Christian?" I thought he was referring to the foreign exchange kid from Austria, so I thought of a random place and said "He went back to Africa." Everyone, including the teacher, had a horror-stricken face and one kid exclaimed "That's racist!" Turns out he was referring to a black kid named Christian. FML

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 1 month later...
Today, I was at a family function. We were all sitting on the couch and I ended up falling asleep. I was woken up by my cousin, who threw a glass full of water at me. Everyone looked at me horrified. Turns out I masturbate in my sleep. FML

oh.. dear god...

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING