you'r biggest FML?

spacheco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I slept in and my dad told me to clean my room. MLIA.

(Someone has to know what I'm talking about.)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

..."My Life Is Alright"?

http://new.mylifeisaverage.com/

Examples: "Today I spent all day sitting and playing video games. When I got up to use the restroom, my legs were a bit stiff. I walked it off and then sat down to play some more video games. MLIA. "

"This morning when I woke up my hair was a little greasy. I took a shower and it looks fine now. MLIA. "

"Today, I left a Twix in my pocket and it melted. I put it in the freezer and it was okay again. MLIA "

It still cracks me up. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

..."My Life Is Alright"?

Examples: "Today I spent all day sitting and playing video games. When I got up to use the restroom, my legs were a bit stiff. I walked it off and then sat down to play some more video games. MLIA. "

"This morning when I woke up my hair was a little greasy. I took a shower and it looks fine now. MLIA. "

"Today, I left a Twix in my pocket and it melted. I put it in the freezer and it was okay again. MLIA "

I don't know why but sometimes I find it funnier than FML.

Last night I was up looking at funny pictures until 10:30. I wanted to go to sleep but stayed up until 11:00 looking at the pictures. Then my mum told me to go to bed, so I did. MLIA.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

..."My Life Is Alright"?

I don't know why but sometimes I find it funnier than FML.

It's probably because all the FMLs seem fake (or at least they do to me).

"Today, I typed in the wrong password for my email. I then retyped it and logged in successfully."

"My girlfriend left me" MLIA

"I've learned that my previously mentioned girlfriend left me for another guy" FML

-.-

Oh well, i got back at her. Big time.

Edit: Yes, it's happened.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Back on topic nao.

Thursday I was on a school overnight to Washington D.C.

One of my friends,(there were 3 friends besides myself in the room), he's a big fat guy, worked up a huge sweat. When it was time for lights out, we were to share a bed. We told him to take a shower, and he refused saying that if we were really his friends we wouldn't tell him to do that, and that we were asking him to "change who he was." I ended up claiming custody of half of the pillows and sheets on the bed to set up my own bet on the floor, which he objected too, but I eventually got my way there. :roll:

The next day we got ready to leave. We stopped at a gift shop on the way, and that was where it got worse. Being a gift shop for tourists, the prices were ridiculous. He's a spoiled rich kid, and bought a t-shirt, a regular t-shirt, just black shirt with white text, for $10. I told him that was kinda alot to pay for a t-shirt to which he replied "for you it is, for me it's not. It's ok, I'm rich."

We ended up telling him he was being an [wagon], which resulted in him bawling and saying that "all of his friends were betraying him."

FML

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Last year, I was driving to my girlfriend's house. When I got there, I knocked on the door and her mom answered. When I asked if Amanda was there, she asked "Didn't you two break up?" I looked at her funny and said "No, we've been together for three months." Her mom told me that Amanda told her that we broke up last night. I asked if I could go talk to her, and she said "Sure. She has Robert (my best friend) and Susan (her friend) upstairs and they're playing Twister." I walk up there and find that my best friend is making love to my girlfriend AND Susan. I start yelling and the dumb [bleep] says "We're over! We've been over from the start! You're not half the man Robert and Susan are!" So I get in a fist fight with Robert and he kicks me in the crotch and gives me testicular torsions. I fall on my knees and start crying from the unbearable pain and have to limp back down stairs and run out the door into my car.

When I get to the ER, some stupid nurse puts the IV in my arm wrong and she has to take it back out and put it into my vein better, which hurts like hell. Finally, I get surgery and when my parents come to take me home, we discover that our house is on fire. Both of my pet dogs are in the house and burn alive. So now I lost my manhood, my pride, my girlfriend, my best friend, my house, AND my pets. FML

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Today while walking to school i was hit by a car. I was bleeding like crazy and then the ambulance came and while i was in it i fell unconscious, then at the hospital the staff spent an hour trying to revive me then declared me dead....i died...FML

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Falling in love with a girl I met over the internet :wall:.

Oosh, poor guy. That's bad. :/

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

One I read on the FML website that happened to me was the one where someone got marked absent even when they were in class. It wasn't really a FML moment for me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

One I read on the FML website that happened to me was the one where someone got marked absent even when they were in class. It wasn't really a FML moment for me.

That happens to me quite a bit, mostly when there's a substitute. Then my parents see my attendance and assume I was skipping :|

wl7w9j.png

When I look back and notice all (5 Years' worth) my Ex's lost their virginity 2 weeks after breaking up with me.

FML. -.-

Ouch!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I was counted absent when I was actually in class one day and had to take and extremely difficult final exam because of it. Oh, and that test was so hard (since I didn't think I'd need to study), that my grade average dropped 10 points.

FML

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I was counted absent when I was actually in class one day and had to take and extremely difficult final exam because of it. Oh, and that test was so hard (since I didn't think I'd need to study), that my grade average dropped 10 points.

FML

No, that's what we call "Cuss-your-teacher's-[wagon]-out".

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

When I look back and notice all (5 Years' worth) my Ex's lost their virginity 2 weeks after breaking up with me.

FML. -.-

You could look at it that breaking up with you was so painful that they needed to throw themselves at the first guy they saw to re-validate themselves...

I'm just trying to make you feel better cause...damn.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today i went driving for the 3rd time and when i got home i forgot how to take the key out of the car. I remembered after a few seconds. mlia.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.