Is this a Bug?

Ante

Perhaps he is also doing the quest also and both of you got to fight the dagannoth mom ?

Thing is that, in the quest the area where the queen is, is totally apart from the area with the bunch of dagannoths, because you're supposed to fight alone with it, this time however, someone managed to get in someone else's fight o_O

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Doesn't the Dagganoth turn different colours depending to which attack he becomes vulnerable. Or is that my bad...

Lol, my bad :oops: TY Strike

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

There only 2 areas, the normal dungeon and the dagganoth mother dungeon.

everybody who is doing the boss fight goes to the same dungeon, but each gets their own spawn of the baby and then the mother, hence the big flashing arrow over it.

You don;t get arrows in places where it's that small (eg you cant lose the monster) and where its only one (eg there can't be more than 1 of the monster spawned and thus confuse you)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Above poster is right.

Is there a picture of the first release day of that quest which gives you fally respawn points. Many people all have different knight to fight

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

everybody who is doing the boss fight goes to the same dungeon, but each gets their own spawn of the baby and then the mother, hence the big flashing arrow over it.

You don;t get arrows in places where it's that small (eg you cant lose the monster) and where its only one (eg there can't be more than 1 of the monster spawned and thus confuse you)

So, I'm assuming this is not a bug. When I did the quest there was no one else inside the lair.

strike735.png

I like DMs =)

So, I'm assuming this is not a bug. When I did the quest there was no one else inside the lair.

Nope not a bug, the area is NOT instanced so everyone doing the boss fight appears in the same cave.

Saves on memory since its not a place you can alter or w/e and other than the quest launch week its quite unlikely you cross paths with other people on the same quest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Moved to Bugs & Suggestions.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Yes, I think it is a bug. Also I've heard of a similar bug where other people can come into the fight caves with you.

Co-op Jadding would Be awesome. IMO

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.