K112

First off

Requirements for total completion:

25 Thieving

45 Crafting

45 Prayer

50 Magic

Must have completed Garden of Tranquillity

Sort of tells you you will need that blasted ring, I mean seriously was ANYTHING else from that quest useful beside the QP?

Now why are there so many whiners that are upset about the quest being low to mid level? it happens. They are obviously building up to an even grander WGS style event that will encompass EVERY plot that involves the Maj, Zaros, Zam, and the God Wars. Give it time, things have to fit into place before you can do anything.

Now yes there is that facepalm moment and all I can say is.

Dear Jagex,

There are many times the dialogue changes depending on what my character has done. Please fix this for future questers that have enough to know that Zaros is the true dark one.

Sincerely, OWD

And honestly now... We have known of this Zaros character since Dig Site. Jagex might not have known where they were going with him then but GOOD GOD WE ALL KNOW NOW! I am very happy BTW that he actually got some real air time and was not lost to the "oh that was just some idiot in a bear mask" scenario.

Stupid.png

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also someone said it's second in the Mysteries of the Majharrat quest line. It isn't you are getting confused.

If you had read the post I posted 11 hours and 10 minutes before you, you would know I didnt mean the sequal.

Also someone said it's second in the Mysteries of the Majharrat quest line. It isn't you are getting confused.

If you had read the post I posted 11 hours and 10 minutes before you, you would know I didnt mean the sequal.

He was trying to quote me I think but smegged up the quote tags.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Actually, the backstory wasn't pointless. We knew that Icthlarin was the one who got the Mahjarrat, but we never knew why. It was to use them to battle Zaros. Also, we knew they left him to join Zaros, but we never knew that they were warring with each other.

Also, it's pretty clear that when they join Zaros, they defeated the desert, it was conquered, then destroyed to the point is became a desert.

A lot wasn't explicitly stated within the dialogue, but from other quests, we can gather as much.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

just finished the quest now :) have that happy fealing inside of me.. Kind of pointless backstory, very little was revealved compared to dt for example. i do not understand why they making all these easy mahjarat related quests, when i see it as the series has already started years and years ago.

We have already killed a mahjarat (and his pet dog lol)...twice, escaped from another(lucien) and helped one(week noobcake liche)

how come at the end of the quest after my charactar has entered the GWD, finished all the quests, done both ghostly minigmames! WHY IS KING GIOVAS SO STUPID AND NAIVE TO SAY "BLAH..BLAH.BLAH something,BLAH BLAH ISNT ZAMORAK THE SOURCE OF EVIL"... jagex i actually slapped my head when i read my charactar say this.. shouldnt the response have been something along the lines of:

' WELL YES HOT PHAROH GIRL I AM AWARE OF THESE FACLESS JUDGES, I HAVE KILLED ONE OF THE NUB CAKES 5 YEARS AGO AND HE WAS PRETTY WEAK. HOWEVER THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE, HIS NAME IS LUCIEN. I COULD HAVE PROBABLY KILLED HIM WITH MY GODSWORD AND ANCIENT MAGICS I LEARNT FROM AZZANDRA, BUT HE GOT AWAY. I WAS ALSO MET A LITTLE BOY IN A CAVE AND WE THAWED ANOTHER OF THESE FACELESS ONES, I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST DIDNT KILL HIM ON THE SPOT... BUT I DIDNT, ANYWAYS I HELPED HIM..BLAH BLAH BLAH..BLAH BLAH. THEN HE GAVE ME///NOTHING!

THEN GUES WHAT, I SPEAK TO THE DEVOURER,I MEAN.... AMASCUT...OOPS .. SUMMONA EVERYDAY AND YEAH..."

so yes. good work jagex in making my charcatar a fool inront of an ancient queen..... MEGA HEAD SLAPS :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Did...did you just call a thousand year old mummy hot? You necrophiliac!

You seem to have forgot about Hazeel, Zemorgal, enthankos and enakrha, and azzandra...

You did fight General Khazard, but didn't reappear in the shadow sword miniquest? I doubt you killed him or even have the ability to do so or kill any others other than jhallen. Remember 1 majarrat killed almost all of those combat masters.

I like this quest. It gave us a bit of information and is slightly linked already to Tale of the Muspah. We know that we are going to have to intervene with the desert gods, so i feel the Contact! quest line, Smoking Kills, and the Mysteries of the Majarrat questline may intermingle at the end. The majarrat have a ritual site up north, but that's not in the wild, as far as i can tell 9it may be though). Jhallen is resting under it and has transformed into a creature that the majarrat fear, a creature that may play a role in the future (anythings possible at this point). There are quite a few majarrat on the lose at the moment, and i'm pretty sure that they are (1) stronger than those champions Lucien killed, and (2) at least a few of them don't like Lucien.

Ithclairn appearently has or has had control of the majarrat, will we find out why they joined zamorak to overthrow zaros? A few questions answered, a few more opened...

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

if anyone is interested, the zombie looters drop clue scrolls

level 1 or 2, not really positive which

netted me 66 oak planks a studded leather body and 50 fire runes

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

you make a big deal out of some storyline mistake, which in the end won't affect anything

now if you wanna see your character make the [cabbage]tiest fool of himself, then wait for a random event... lets say molly kidnaps your character

now here is inconsistency of your character at the HIGHEST possible in the game, and I mean you will never see him say anything dumber

he says something along the lines of "yes i will help u"

now why the [bleep] do I gotta waste minutes of my life in frustration doing something completly useless for an [wagon] like molly that doesn't ASK me NICELY for my help?

no, you can't compare your storyline with this.... this.... this is the inconsistency of jagex and the stupidity of the character at its highest

maybe the inconsistency was a factor to the removal of several more inconsitent and annoying random events like drunken dwarf (no thanks you alcoholic redneck) or the thief (no thanks, I don't steal) or that pirate (no thanks you illiterate thief) and no thanks to all the immune impossible to avoid random events that are so inconsistent and YOUR CHARACTER HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM - because of inconsistency

please give me a better example of the character stupidity that can be compared to this

(yes, it may be just a few minutes, but before the random event removal, I had one each ~20 minutes and I'm not exagerating, it really added up)

Finished quest with 96%, but can't find the 2nd part of the name. Already went to Varrock to hand over the flyer and done the Spring Sq'irk juice to aly. ^^ Want to know the reward for complete queen

You need the ring of Charos for the real name - although that only gives you 2%, if you 'check progress' on the journal or scroll you found you will be able to work out what else you are missing.

-------

cat666

Post subject: Re: 19th May 2009 - Missing my Mummy

DenUsynlige wrote:

DavidGW wrote:

Yes, I was trying to Quote Cat666. (I did read your post about it being a 2nd starter quest as aposed to a sequel and I think you are right)

Big Dave

312d4zt.gif

*Shows of his Questcape!!*

Big_Dave.png

erm you're wrong about the percentages.

I had everything complete bar the real name and had 96%

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes, I was trying to Quote Cat666. (I did read your post about it being a 2nd starter quest as aposed to a sequel and I think you are right)

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. :-w

the moment i hear lucien i think evil crazy person like in runescape the evil majarret or in fable 2 a crazy mad scientist thats own a place called the spire and want to destroy the world and make a new one. :evil:

Official quest cape owner.

if anyone is interested, the zombie looters drop clue scrolls

level 1 or 2, not really positive which

netted me 66 oak planks a studded leather body and 50 fire runes

It's a level 1 clue.

Killed 1...during the whole quest, and got a clue lol.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

the moment i hear lucien i think evil crazy person like in runescape the evil majarret or in fable 2 a crazy mad scientist thats own a place called the spire and want to destroy the world and make a new one. :evil:

Uhhhhhhhhh...

#-o

cliffside1ra5.png

Can you tell Ali the Wise anything about this quest, seeing as it has something to do with the Mahjarrat?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Can you tell Ali the Wise anything about this quest, seeing as it has something to do with the Mahjarrat?

Worth a try but I doubt it since the quets never directly refers to them as mahjaratt and if you did this quest at its intended level you wouldn't know 90% of the mahjaratt info so wouldnt realise the quest meant them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Finished quest with 96%, but can't find the 2nd part of the name. Already went to Varrock to hand over the flyer and done the Spring Sq'irk juice to aly. ^^ Want to know the reward for complete queen

You need the ring of Charos for the real name - although that only gives you 2%, if you 'check progress' on the journal or scroll you found you will be able to work out what else you are missing.

Actually, bringing her the perfect version of her name gives the last 4%.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I tried, he didn't.

Also the only reason Lucien was able to take out that many people was because he had the Staff of Armadyl.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I really liked this quest. I wasn't challenging or lengthy, but the plot was well developed. I liked the idea of repairing the tomb instead of plundering it.

I tried, he didn't.

Also the only reason Lucien was able to take out that many people was because he had the Staff of Armadyl.

Right click your pyramid diary thing and you will have an option that will open a new window and will tell you which part you need to complete to get 100%.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

I really liked this quest. I wasn't challenging or lengthy, but the plot was well developed. I liked the idea of repairing the tomb instead of plundering it.

I tried, he didn't.

Right click your pyramid diary thing and you will have an option that will open a new window and will tell you which part you need to complete to get 100%.

Lol Ali the Wise is not the same person as Ali Morrissaine.

Ali the Wise is in Nardah after you complete Tales of the Muspah and collects all the mahjaratt info from quest throught the game as you tell him it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg