19th May 2009 - Missing my Mummy

K112

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got 100% :D

How did you get the second name piece? I have looked all over the top floor of the temple as she instructed but have found nothing.

[hide=possible spoiler for other people]Did you talk to Ali again with a ring of Charos after getting the copy of her name?[/hide]

Anyway, I did it all and got 100% :)

[hide=after quest spoilers]I assume the faceless one's of Itchlarin are in actual fact the Mahjarrat. And it had further talk that when one dies, more appear/grow stronger? And the process of that Mahjarrat who was transformed into a boneguard sounds like the twisted version of the ritual the Pharaoh went through. And it would appear Zaros primarily ruled from Morytania, and it seems to confirm that he wasn't particularly a nice God.[/hide]

Dark_Jab.png

How did you get the second name piece? I have looked all over the top floor of the temple as she instructed but have found nothing.

[hide=]Ring of charos(e) talk to ali morisan about it again.[/hide]

How do you get the shadows, i'm probably missing something obvious.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

100%'ed it. I liked the quest, although the rewards weren't that special.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

[hide=]Ring of charos(e) talk to ali morisan about it again.[/hide]

How do you get the shadows, i'm probably missing something obvious.

Go in the room next to the farao with 50 fire runes and lit the holes, and kill the warriors who will appear

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Yay, 100%'d it. Using runetracker, I'm pretty sure the reward is:

[hide=]7k hp xp(from quest)

6.5k prayer xp

5k mage xp

2.1k cooking xp

3,350 craft xp

2.1k con xp

and, you do get the thieving xp from giving the juice as if you played the minigame.[/hide]

And, since PP scarabs count as scarabrites, I'm pretty sure they do count.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

:o :o , ok this might seem a little dramatic but £6!!!! don't they know we are in a recession! grr, so when i come back i have to use my card now :thumbdown:

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

:o :o , ok this might seem a little dramatic but £6!!!! don't they know we are in a recession! grr, so when i come back i have to use my card now :thumbdown:

Its been like that for a while now unless you are a consistent member like me, which it still only costs £5, let your membership drop for over a month and its upto £6 :shock: I think its the same with all other payments.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I want a real update.

Pvp update last time

Questing update this time

That's pretty much 90% of the population catered for.

We have no reason to moan really.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

What I have to do some work at SW now?

total bs

:wall: Need I say more.

You got me for a second, I'm used to paying £3.50 a month :shock:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Pvp update last time

Sorry, but low level quests with no difficulty, challenge and horrible rewards don't cater to me or any serious gamer.

Nice job lumping all 90% of non pker into one group.

So does anyone know if there is a reward for getting 100%, besides the xp gotten getting 100%? More xp, an item maybe?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got 100%.

Nice quest, but didnt have anything really good for higher levels.

Lots of juicy history though. If you didnt like Tale of the Muspah, you wont like this quest either.

Other thenexp for repairing the rest of the mummy's stuff, no other rewards.

Pvp update last time

Sorry, but low level quests with no difficulty, challenge and horrible rewards don't cater to me or any serious gamer.

Nice job lumping all 90% of non pker into one group.

You misunderstood. PVP'rs are about 30%, Questers about 30%, 20% are new users who already have content to play. !0% are hybrid and happy with whatever and 10% only want high level updates.

This quest has plenty of story and a decent enough reward to make it worthwhile to do at high levels for the time it takes to do.

Look at my stats. They are high. WGS was the best quest yet due to it's high challenge and high reward. However I know full well that only a very small percentage of people would have been able to do it from the off. Jagex cannot cater for everyone all the time so they cater to the masses mainly. Why moan about it? Enjoy the content you get.

I know PvP isn't to everyone's liking but it's an update. Likewise not everyone likes quests, but guess what? It's an update, it's new content. You cannot moan just because every update isn't a new high level dungeon, or a new 95 slayer monster or a 12 hour, multi part WGS/RFD style hybrid masterpiece. If you are not enjoying the updates then cancel your membership and play the free version. Just don't whine like a girl when an update doesn't cater for your minority.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

So does anyone know if there is a reward for getting 100%, besides the xp gotten getting 100%? More xp, an item maybe?

Pretty much her tales and info are more filled out.

She does have some interesting stuff to say about the mahjaratt, the gods etc.

Also I think 100% will be needed for a later quest as she references on calling on you to restore Scarabas and The Devourer to their true paths.

Also post quest worth nothing:

In the mined tunnel area on top floor and lower floor there tunnels to a huge room full of lvl 41 scarabs. No poison, quite weak but all the same a fast and easy way to actually do scarab tasks for slayer

Also the statues in throne chamber all restore prayer like an altar bar Amasucut (the devourer) who charges prayer in exchange for some hp, might be useful for lower levels fightin scarabs

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you are not enjoying the updates then cancel your membership and play the free version. Just don't whine like a girl when an update doesn't cater for your minority.

Most girls I know don't whine like this.

Whiners, be they male or female, will inevitably whine. But the point here is well-taken -- the game must not be too bad, or they'd stop paying for it.

punitivedsig.png

Id also like to add there is a collapsed path in the tunnel area on the top floor.

Its either...

a) A New Mithril Door Entrance (We wont be getting in there for a year or two)

B) I just havent figured out how to get in, but it is possible.

Im going with a. :P

Having problems with 100%,

Killed skeletons, didn't pick up papyrus, which i need for 100%, no more skeletons left, no more papyrus?

I've killed the looters outside, got papyrus drop, it doesn't work, any other ideas? It's for the non Ali part of finding her name, the last 4% >.<.

Hut999.png

- Live for the next snowfall -

Having problems with 100%,

Killed skeletons, didn't pick up papyrus, which i need for 100%, no more skeletons left, no more papyrus?

I've killed the looters outside, got papyrus drop, it doesn't work, any other ideas? It's for the non Ali part of finding her name, the last 4% >.<.

Have you tried using the Ring of Charos to persuade Ali to give you the original of her name?