"Add me please"

armourdilo

I usually add most people, then when I find myself looking at my friend's list one day, I'll remove those who I don't have a deep impression or memory of. And my friend's list is never full, not even near half full most of the time.

I say 'okay' then teleport/run for the hills after a little while, private off, delete, back to private friends.

My friend's list is my pures, my siblings' accounts, the j-mods I meet at TET(AU) events and a couple other people. And it's not even an eighth full. I like it like that.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

say no? i've said that a few times, and yes i find myself in the same position as you and don't worry about his or her feelings because, it's a game. if some one didn't want to be my friend on rs, it's not the worst thing that happened to me. at least they didn't steal my account and take everything and drop it. that would suck.

i'd rather say no to some one than give them some bs excuse about my friends list, my private chat, or switch worlds.

instead of being flakey with some one, just be true. if you don't like the person who asked you to add them, just say no. if you feel like you don't want to hurt his feelings, ignore him or switch worlds. simple as that.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I just Humor them, add them then delete them.

It seems everyone I say "hi" to has to become my friend :x :wall:

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

If they just say "add me please" then add them to your Ignore list, say "okay, added" and keep on with your business. They never actually say "add me to your friends list please". ;)

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

If they just say "add me please" then add them to your Ignore list, say "okay, added" and keep on with your business. They never actually say "add me to your friends list please". ;)

I used to do that as a joke whenever my friends saw me with their fancy new accounts :lol:

Although, they usually left out the please.

Whenever people do this to me I add them, they ask me what I'm doing multiple times in about 3-minute intervals, then after half an hour I tell them I have to go, swap to Friends chat, and promptly delete them. Out of the 100+ people who have attempted to befriend me, only 5 of them actually lasted longer than a day. Out of those 5, only 2 still play. Which is why it's very easy to predict who will stay with you and who will simply spam you.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

I get this alot.

I start feeling sorry for them when they start saying things like "You don't even have to add me back" after they've asked if they can add me.

Especially when I go to Rock crabs, they climb over each other to get me on their friends list lol.

Zerker_jane.png

Although this may not help, because if you don't like the idea of rejecting someone i doubt you're fine with lying. But i just simply state that my FL is full, apologise then carry on with my life. It's not strange to feel bad about rejecting people, i have the same syndrome ::'

Let your yellow mellow.