What's Your Favorite Emote?

Gordy

skillcape emote <(-_-)>

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Moved to Questionnaires. ;)

And the quest cape emote was the best of them all.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

umm probaby prayer Emote, or Runecrafting

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Air guitar, Quest, prayer and agility emote.

Off-topic: Just imagine those 4 combined. You play guitar while you hop up the sticks and then you grow wings and fly while the quest lightning thing comes down. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Off-topic: Just imagine those 4 combined. You play guitar while you hop up the sticks and then you grow wings and fly while the quest lightning thing comes down. :twss:

Okay, I change my answer to this

[hide=leet paint skills]emoted.png[/hide]

Before skillcapes, before air guitar... before stronghold of security... was goblin salute. They nerfed it not too long ago...

Then came skillcapes. All of them are awesome. Afer a long time of seeing all of them and getting 'too' bored of the good ones (prayer, con, etc.) I stuck with fishing. Still's my favorite.

Then came air guitar, which I believe is overrated.

So in conclusion, it's a tie between air guitar, fishing skillcape, and my avvy.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

Okay, I change my answer to this

[hide=leet paint skills]emoted.png[/hide]

:lol:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...