Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS: new tunes, new clothes, and new gym equipment all packed and ready to go [sorry, not MA ;)] Mod Ajd

'Sports are foul play? Next week, couch potatoes are put between tree and bark."

Any resemblance here?

The second one doesn't have "RS:" in it, so it is 50/50 between RS and Kickabout League on FunOrb

EDIT: Yeah, looks mostly to RuneScape now.

RS: new tunes, new clothes, and new gym equipment all packed and ready to go [sorry, not MA ;)] Mod Ajd

'Sports are foul play? Next week, couch potatoes are put between tree and bark."

Any resemblance here?

Yeah.. both are talking about the same thing..

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Any resemblance here?

Maybe they are finally releasing that high level barbarian agility course they leaked ages ago.

highlvlrs2.png

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Any resemblance here?

Maybe they are finally releasing that high level barbarian agility course they leaked ages ago.

highlvlrs2.png

I forgot all about that lol ::'

However it is weird for babarians to use gym equipment

Dux, now that you're promoted by Jagex and everything, can you please take that nooby shameful plug out of your signature?

[hide=]And if Jagex watches TIF that close, they must know who I am! \' (lol)[/hide]

Dux, now that you're promoted by Jagex and everything, can you please take that nooby shameful plug out of your signature?

[hide=]And if Jagex watches TIF that close, they must know who I am! \' (lol)[/hide]

What is this nooby, shameful, plug you are talking about? My tribute to Mod Mat K eh?

What is this nooby, shameful, plug you are talking about? My tribute to Mod Mat K eh?

No, the link to this thread.

I hate it when people put links to their own thread in their signatures. (Unless it's an AoW guide or blog of course since everyone seems to have a blog).

I was thinking about the possibility that the part talking about the gym could be a reference to elemental workshop 3.

Because in the first part we had to kill 4 types of elementals to make an elemental bar; then in part 2 we had to infuse the power of our mind into a bar, and as we can see there was another door with the body symbol engraved in it.

And maybe we have to use some sort of "gym" to infuse the bar with the power of the body.

Of course i could be wrong and it could be another agility update.

[hide=]

And if Jagex watches TIF that close, they must know who I am! \' (lol)

No, the link to this thread.

I hate it when people put links to their own thread in their signatures. (Unless it's an AoW guide or blog of course since everyone seems to have a blog).

[/hide]

Mhmm, I agreed with you. But was reluctant to remove it, simply because you told me to and I didn't want to remove it because you told me to. But.. I removed it. Ha.

CLOTHES UPDATE PLEASE! I've been wanting a huge clothes update so I can make my avatar look cooler. As for new tunes, not sure what that can be, but no one cares about RS music anyway. Gym equipment is a weird one....maybe this isn't a reference to anything in game, but crap they might be selling in the Jagex store....if so.... :wall:

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

CLOTHES UPDATE PLEASE! I've been wanting a huge clothes update so I can make my avatar look cooler. As for new tunes, not sure what that can be, but no one cares about RS music anyway. Gym equipment is a weird one....maybe this isn't a reference to anything in game, but crap they might be selling in the Jagex store....if so.... :wall:

New tunes - music achievement cape pl0x! \' Would love for it to be released now that I've finally gotten Victory is mine.

New clothes - possibly Jagex store clothing. But I'm hoping it's newer clothes for our in-game characters. Would love some flannel shirts <3:

New gym equipment - new sort of minigame? Or a new room for P.O.H?

Dark_Jab.png

Today's updates..

As we're near 3500 followers it's the Return Of The Twitter Comp! Send us your ingame tweets by Friday! More info on our profile bio - Ajd

RS update: Extended agility courses, new tune in the Wildy volcano, and quick start circus performances. http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/JxQxM for more! Ajd

The #funorb Game of the Week is Deko Bloko! Log in between 16:00 & 18:00 BST all week to play a mod. http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/iUWaa for more info - Ajd

Forum Watch: zybez are mulling over the issue of Grand Exchange price manipulation in #runescape at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/W3B3f A good read imo. Ajd

ALSO, I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. Yeah, it's a bummer to have Jagex tweet about my thread.. then have to leave. I am bringing a laptop, but my hotel room may or may not have internet. This means I most likely will not be able to update the opening post, or the thread. I am leaving it up to you to update the thread. A few of you have already done so when I was slow to get on the computer and I thank you. Let's keep this alive while I'm gone. It won't be long, I'll be back on the 2nd of July.

Thanks! :)

Since the maker of this thread asked to do so, I'll help a bit.

All of the tweets after 6/22 (his last one before he left for vacation)

FOdev: Mod_Rourke is still shouting at disobedient zombies - so much so he really feels like he's achieving something. Braaaaaains....

Hot off the presses its the new #runescape dev diary: "Feedback and Blue Blocks"! http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/OYW2U Ajd.

A big "Hello!" to all the people reading this on the RuneHQ.net front page! They've put in a live update feed via the Twitter RSS :-) Ajd

Runewise.net have made a "collaborative RS Gold Selling & Cheating Sites Ads Filter tool" for fansites. Register at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/E1tjp, Ajd

At FunOrb we are prepping the launch of the achievement system, and the updated achievements for Arcanists. Mod_Korpz

We are thinking of making more Distractions&Diversions - if we do, then we will aim to blog about them -RSDev

We plan to launch more dwarf-quest blogs, right up until the launch -RSDev

As much as we'd like to blog about our new skill, it's one of the things we'd like to keep secret for as long as possible. -RSDev

Interested in graphics/art? RuneScapeMedia want your input on questions for their staff interview. http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/iUEMe - Mod Hohbein

We're working on embedding videos, along with comments for the blog system -RSDev (on behalf of WebSystems Dev!)

We don't want to add to the hype surrounding MA - it is, "coming soon" and we are pleased with it as a RS Minigame. -RSDev

No comment on "fixing" the 26k trick, but we are always looking for ways to ensure drop-table calculations are fair. -RSDev

We're hoping to launch an official RuneScape RSS feed with the next round of website tweaks - next few weeks, hopefully! -RSDev

Great news for our Dutch-speaking fans - we now have a Dutch Twitter feed! OfficialJagexNL will be regularly updated by Mod Aiko. :D -Zapp

our YouTube channel has had a slight face lift: http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/v9d52. We hope you like it. Ajd

Jagex: FunOrb has launched its upgraded Achievement System, with a truck of new achievements for Arcanists and Brick-a-Brac. Mod_Korpz

We have a new #funorb video up on our YouTube channel. Go to http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/jCWOM for a slice of Arcanists! Ajd

Forum Watch: our in-game #RuneScape event guide can be found at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/izMkO, along with how to get *your* event listed :-) Ajd

Up to date once again. ::'

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Forum Watch - RSBandB are pondering the eternal question: "Favourite/Least Favourite #RuneScape skill" at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/1DrpyE. Ajd

No #RuneScape sneak peaks this week as no updates next week. Sorry to disappoint but we are working on some really cracking stuff :-) Ajd

Sorry: no hints on what may or may not be coming next. Feel free to speculate as long as you don't get disappointed if you guess wrong. AJD

Update from Mod_Jon_H: the wining track @gameseden "was 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath \m/". Ajd

Andrew has posted a "Mobilising Armies" dev blog at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/kbYPB. Ajd

Another #FunOrb video for your enjoyment - Kick About League at http://[Censored - Don&#39;t use a URL shortner]/8n0ji. Ajd
Mel_Kazul.png