Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for Kudos Island. I want to see what's up there!

Although it could be a quest to introduce the new slayer monster but I highly doubt it.

Potholing: the act of exploring potholes (We're going to explore some sewers up North?)

I'm thinking it is going to be some sort of new area because the twitter message is making it seem like a place we have never been to yet. It would be an odd way for them to word a quest that doesn't take place somewhere new.

RS: Habillez-vous bien chaud et en avant toute vers le nord où se cache un secret.... Mais quel secret ? chut... Mod Talula

RS: Get dressed very warm and forward very northward where hides a secret.... But what secret? shh... Mod Talula

I used a translator as I don't have the time to translate it exactly myself. It is something along the lines of this though.

So there's a secret in the north. :)

RS: Habillez-vous bien chaud et en avant toute vers le nord où se cache un secret.... Mais quel secret ? chut... Mod Talula

RS: Get dressed very warm and forward very northward where hides a secret.... But what secret? shh... Mod Talula

I used a translator as I don't have the time to translate it exactly myself. It is something along the lines of this though.

ZAROS!

Is it me or am I getting pretty hyped-up here?

priest_wiz.png

ZAROS!

Woot a hawt quest <3:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

[hide=Quote line]

ZAROS!

Woot a hawt quest <3:

[/hide]The Northern Lands no wait Winter type clothes.

*puts Fluffy in some coats,sweaters,mittens,socks,hoodies,and ice skates*

Wonder what were getting. ;)

ZAROS!

Woot a hawt quest <3:

when its either:

1) low level quest

2) not a quest

i will cry :cry:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

My French knowledge is limited but that's pretty much what it sais.

Get dressed very warm and we're going all the way to the nord where a secret lies... But what secret? shh... Mod Talula

The Dutch twitter sais nothing about the update. Its last tweet was about MA.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Almost time to travel north and start potholing in #Runescape for fun & adventure... Ajd

OMG potholes!!! Potholes are related to sewers and sewers have manholes to cover them. The fishing trawler gets a ton of holes in it and it is run by murphy, a man, and the fishing trawler is a boat so OMG SAILING!!!

On a more serious note: MAHJARAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Almost time to travel north and start potholing in #Runescape for fun & adventure... Ajd

OMG potholes!!! Potholes are related to sewers and sewers have manholes to cover them. The fishing trawler gets a ton of holes in it and it is run by murphy, a man, and the fishing trawler is a boat so OMG SAILING!!!

On a more serious note: MAHJARAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluffy's drools saliva and jumps Junkmutt knocking them down while Fluffy is yelling:

Fluffy:BWAHHHHH!!!!

Say no to sailing and wrong definitions.

Ooh, interesting. I think we will finally be able to go to Kudos' island, with a boat.

Kudos Island isn't North or cold enough to be the update they're talking about, if you ask me.

Misterknowitall knows everything we have to believe him well for now.

Well we could think about what the reward would be.

Ooh, interesting. I think we will finally be able to go to Kudos' island, with a boat.

Kudos Island isn't North or cold enough to be the update they're talking about, if you ask me.

The second GM quest then perhaps? Where we have to travel to the Northern lands, looking for the Mahjarrat? Or Zaros maybe? I'm stoked nonetheless.

The second GM quest then perhaps? Where we have to travel to the Northern lands, looking for the Mahjarrat? Or Zaros maybe? I'm stoked nonetheless.

In an interview, Jagex said there wasn't any plans for a GM quest this year. Question 3 under Runescape Related Questions: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=792076

I wouldn't mind if it was just a regular quest about the Mahjarrat.

Jagex said don't expect another GM quest until next year.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Here is the German Twitter...

RS: Zieht euch warrrrrm an, denn hoch im Norden, tief unter der Erde liegt ein Geheimnis verborgen. Bald ist Zeit zum Graben... ~mod_vero

I just used an online translator and came up with this....

RS: pulls you warrrrrm, because high in the north, deep beneath the earth is a mystery hidden. Soon it is time for digging ... ~Mod_vero

I speak absolutely no German, so if anyone wants to help translate it more accurately, please do! ::'

EDIT:

I looked on a German Dictionary, and the word "warrrrrm" was not in it.... :?:

EDIT 2:

I cant find a very clear translation of this. I've seen other translators talking about a ditch at the end instead of digging.. :?

1icyna.png

Here is the German Twitter...

RS: Zieht euch warrrrrm an, denn hoch im Norden, tief unter der Erde liegt ein Geheimnis verborgen. Bald ist Zeit zum Graben... ~mod_vero

I just used an online translator and came up with this....

RS: pulls you warrrrrm, because high in the north, deep beneath the earth is a mystery hidden. Soon it is time for digging ... ~Mod_vero

I speak absolutely no German, so if anyone wants to help translate it more accurately, please do! ::'

Guess we'll need a spade then.

My week of MA'ing already pays off :D

priest_wiz.png

My French knowledge is limited but that's pretty much what it sais.

Get dressed very warm and we're going all the way to the nord where a secret lies... But what secret? shh... Mod Talula
Dress yourself very warm and let's go forward to the north where a secret is hidden... But which secret? shh.. Mod Talula

The Dutch twitter sais nothing about the update. Its last tweet was about MA.

Deutsch/German plox?

Yeah sorry, as accurate as possible (French is my 2nd language).