Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

@Gr33n_Day34 Time in RuneScape isn't always going to follow the time in 'the real world' - we suggest just going with the flow.. -RSDevabout 7 hours ago from CoTweet in reply to Gr33n_Day34

How does nobody notice this? Anyways, that settles it. Day and night are coming to RS.

Trapt45.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gr33n_Day34 Time in RuneScape isn't always going to follow the time in 'the real world' - we suggest just going with the flow.. -RSDevabout 7 hours ago from CoTweet in reply to Gr33n_Day34

How does nobody notice this? Anyways, that settles it. Day and night are coming to RS.

What did Gr33n_Day34 say?

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

@OfficialJagex Do you ever plan to move Gielinor into the year 170? or are we perpetually doomed to repeat 169 for the next 10 years?

Mod MMG confirmed in his Question & Answers that they aren't working on Day & Night anyways.

@OfficialJagex Do you ever plan to move Gielinor into the year 170? or are we perpetually doomed to repeat 169 for the next 10 years?

Mod MMG confirmed in his Question & Answers that they aren't working on Day & Night anyways.

Mod MMG isn't the most informed person in terms of content in development, I'd be more interested in an answer when a Q&A from the content team is up to bat. Still, it is questionable and if it is that probably means it is going to either be a low key release or it is still in the early stages.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon... Ajd

Hmm...

Menagerie is the term for a historical form of keeping calm and exotic animals in human captivity and therefore a predecessor of the modern zoological garden.

Something to do with the zoo maybe?

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon... Ajd

Hmm...

Menagerie is the term for a historical form of keeping calm and exotic animals in human captivity and therefore a predecessor of the modern zoological garden.

Something to do with the zoo maybe?

No idea.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Menagerie has more than 1 meaning:

noun

1. a collection of wild or unusual animals, esp. for exhibition.

2. a place where they are kept or exhibited.

3. an unusual and varied group of people.

meaning 3 is also written as:

A diverse or miscellaneous group.

In some places.

So could be zoo or could be just an unusual group

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Quit simple to be honest.

Remember how Tip.it and other fansites got special artwork?

One included a special place for your pet.

I think this will be the update where you can have a special place for your pet in your very own POH.

+ Saxon is right :P

From their twitter. :o

edit: Thanks for the moving, I didn't see this thread. *hits self*

I think this means they're releasing pet houses for construction. :)

I don't hope they mean the Jagex Store... It´s an ingame thing right?

Pet houses sounds lame by the way.

Being able to store pets in your house would be great to save bank space.

Orc.png

You could ask yourself why you have all those pets. ;) I only have a pet dragon, since all the other ones are inferior, and therefore I don't need them.

But I suppose it could be fun if you could have a bunch of pets running around your house...

I do. :-# My kitten has been in my bank for well over a month now.

We all do. And quite frankly, I'm tired of losing 10 spaces to pets that I rarely use but can't drop.

What I'd like to see, from pet houses, would be the ability to use say 100 of a pet food on it and it gives in infinite stock.

Then u use pets on it to house them there BUT they wander around ur house freely while stored there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You could ask yourself why you have all those pets. ;) I only have a pet dragon, since all the other ones are inferior, and therefore I don't need them.

But I suppose it could be fun if you could have a bunch of pets running around your house...

My bank consists of all my costumes and outfits. All I do in rs now is go to parties ::' .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

German twitter:

Next week, friends of the Interior expects animal update to RuneScape ...

French twitter:

With the renovations that are preparing, it's like being in a zoo in RuneScape # ...

Animals... zoo... interior... Seems like a pet update is indeed logical to assume.

I think we're looking at it too limited.

Menagerie? Animal storage would seem likely.

But there are other words that pop out. 'Renovation' and 'marshaled'. Renovation seems to indicate something way broader. Marshaled may refer to Lord marshal and other MA outfits that were said to be storable in our Costume room in the near future.

I think this update will not be limited to mere animals this time. =D>

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]