Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

The latest one from today is:

OfficialJagex: A selection of "curiosities" have been reported for sale in the desert lands of #RuneScape: choice makers, route markers, and more... Ajd

Any idea what this means?

Translated to: RS - A selection of "curiosities" was spotted in the desert lands of RuneScape: landmarks, and more ... Ajd.

Didn't change it much from the french twitter. :(

I'm gonna guess the tools for games.

I mean choice makers, route markers seems inline with the mentioned ideas for making races or dice.

Yeah that'd be my bet too.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth would u swing that?

ok you rolled a 6 move 6 squares forward. Few you landed on a safe square.

Why is this troll hitting me then?

Gah dumb troll get bk in your room...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I can no longer attend to this thread, forum, and game daily as I am too busy now. I also don't want this thread to die because I gave up on it, when it was a success and really helped players obtain the updates and hints that aren't available on the Runescape homepage. So please, update it yourself. When you see an interesting tweet, post it, and let everyone discuss. Thanks everyone.

Here is the link to their twitter: http://twitter.com/OfficialJagex

Here is a good way to post tweets:

[quote name="OfficialJagex wrote on (date)"][/quote]

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Adding day/night to RuneScape isn't a high priority for us - but we are aware of the idea! -RSDev

Yes, we are "thinking on" the feedback on the rants forum, & on all the other forums. The negative & the positive. Ajd

Soo perhaps one day we'll see Day and Night, but if we do, it's going to be a long way away! And some possible game alterations due to the PvP updates?

Dark_Jab.png

Exploring caves to the north?

Hmm, that cave with the Brine Rats... I do believe there's some unfinished business there /trying-to-unhype-potential-mahjarrat-quest-so-people-don't-get-disappointed.

Whew!

Dark_Jab.png

Hmm, that cave with the Brine Rats... I do believe there's some unfinished business there /trying-to-unhype-potential-mahjarrat-quest-so-people-don't-get-disappointed.

Whew!

Why?

The last 2 mahjarrat quests have been mega low end, so anyone who automatically assumes mahjarrat = high end epicness is pretty silly anyway

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Whew!

Why?

The last 2 mahjarrat quests have been mega low end, so anyone who automatically assumes mahjarrat = high end epicness is pretty silly anyway

It was sort of a joke, which sounded funny in my head atleast :lol: , before everyone starts busting out that it's going to be a Mahjarrat storyline they should consider that it could actually be something completely different, like the brine rats cave.

Edit - And potholing in the north could also be the Mithril Dragons cave exploring it further and finding Adamant Dragons since possible artwork of them was shown lately.

Dark_Jab.png

Whew!

Why?

It was sort of a joke, which sounded funny in my head atleast :lol: , before everyone starts busting out that it's going to be a Mahjarrat storyline they should consider that it could actually be something completely different, like the brine rats cave.

Edit - And potholing in the north could also be the Mithril Dragons cave exploring it further and finding Adamant Dragons since possible artwork of them was shown lately.

Ya, "Going north" could mean anything really. It doesn't have to be tied into the Mahjarrat storyline. Potholing is basically excavation, so it could be Mahjarrat, or it could be Penguin related, or Pirate Related, Total new quest line, Fremmy Related, Kudos Isle... Ect.. There are tons of possibilities for things "up north".

dawnsigblue-3.png

[hide=]

Whew!

Why?

Ya, "Going north" could mean anything really. It doesn't have to be tied into the Mahjarrat storyline. Potholing is basically excavation, so it could be Mahjarrat, or it could be Penguin related, or Pirate Related, Total new quest line, Fremmy Related, Kudos Isle... Ect.. There are tons of possibilities for things "up north".

[/hide]

You know the last dwarf quest area got sealed off at the end and what are dwarfs best at.

Hope they finally release the real 150th. :thumbup:

Don't say it in a bad way TTC was a great quest. :l

Na, it wasn't bad... I'm just eager for an epic quest, because I've completed every quest and achievement diary already, I thought it would come out the next month, but it seems I was wrong :(

sotw7bar.png